Author Topic: Rush: Newt using language of the left targeting Bain makes me uncomfortable  (Read 1448 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.therightscoop.com/rush-newt-using-language-of-the-left-targeting-bain-makes-me-uncomfortable/

Rush: Newt using language of the left targeting Bain makes me uncomfortable
Posted by The Right Scoop The Right Scoop on Jan 9, 2012 in Politics

Rush pretty much lays the blame on Romney for all these scorched-earth ad campaigns now, but even so he says that Newt using the language of the left in beating up Romney over his company Bain Capital makes him uncomfortable because it’s exactly what the left will do should Romney become the nominee:

audio at link
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Oceander

http://www.therightscoop.com/rush-newt-using-language-of-the-left-targeting-bain-makes-me-uncomfortable/

Rush pretty much lays the blame on Romney for all these scorched-earth ad campaigns now, but even so he says that Newt using the language of the left in beating up Romney over his company Bain Capital makes him uncomfortable because it’s exactly what the left will do should Romney become the nominee:

audio at link

If Romney becomes the nominee, then there will be precious little, other than empty formalisms and melanin content, to differentiate Romney from Obama; certainly there won't be much difference in politics or policy choices.  At least that should be obvious to anyone who cares to pay attention to a politician's record rather than his empty rhetoric.

Offline Rapunzel

audio at link

Yes, the left will use it. Guaranteed and then it would be too late to wake the voters up to the absolute disaster representing us into November... how many voters in SC and Florida in 08 would take back their votes for McCain if they could go back?
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline aligncare

Rush is still the man.  No doubt he's got a decidedly conservative point-of-view, but he always tells it like it is.  No lying from Rush.

By the way, another talker, Mark Levin, is great in that regard.  He's a brilliant conservative constitutional scholar, but he doesn't spin; he tells the truth.  I may not always agree with Mark, but I've never heard him shy away from telling the truth.

Oceander

Consider why it makes people uncomfortable - because it is precisely the sort of attack Romney will face if we're stupid enough to nominate him, and it makes it clear that Romney will wither and fail under such an attack.  In other words, we have pretty damned good proof that Romney will not be able to stand up to Obama, not even for a minute, contrary to all the empty rhetoric put out by others.  whistle

Offline Rapunzel

Love Rush cannot stand Levin, his voice is like nails on the blackboard and his rudeness to callers is irksome, Rush treats his callers with a lot of respect.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Oceander

Love Rush cannot stand Levin, his voice is like nails on the blackboard and his rudeness to callers is irksome, Rush treats his callers with a lot of respect.

Levin nails a lot of stuff, but then he goes off on tangents that are simply incomprehensible.