Author Topic: Obamacare to Supreme Court  (Read 1011 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Obamacare to Supreme Court
« on: November 14, 2011, 09:51:56 pm »
Obamacare to Supreme Court
November 14, 2011

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: You probably have heard by now, folks, the Supreme Court has finally agreed to take up Obamacare. They're going to begin oral arguments next March, and they say they're only gonna allow five-and-a-half hours for oral argument. I don't know what they normally allow. It's not much more than that. That actually sounds like a long period of time.

Maybe they go all day traditionally, I'm not really sure. Doesn't matter. But if they make the oral arguments in March, submit the briefs, it's possible -- I think the regime wants this. The regime is out there saying they want an early decision. The regime is suggesting they would like a decision on the constitutionality of Obamacare next June.

Well, that's gonna have the potential to make health care the issue in the campaign, and I don't know how that works out for the regime, folks. If you look at what just happened in Ohio where Issue 3, 66% of the American people want no part of the mandate requiring them to buy insurance, the news about health care every day, it gets worse in terms of people losing their insurance, costs going up. But the regime claims that they want this decision before the election, and they're out there predicting victory. I don't know when the decision would come. That would be an awfully quick decision for the court to hear a case in March and have a decision in June. It's not unprecedented, but it could happen.

END TRANSCRIPT

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald