Author Topic: Regime Subpoenaed on Solyndra  (Read 1065 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Regime Subpoenaed on Solyndra
« on: November 04, 2011, 03:40:52 am »
Regime Subpoenaed on Solyndra
November 03, 2011

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: "Republicans on the House Energy and Commerce Committee have voted today to subpoena the White House for all internal documents, communications, related to the failed solar company Solyndra." In fact, Henry Waxman -- Henry "Nostrilitis" Waxman -- who subpoenaed everything under the sun...  I just got through telling Mike, "Okay, here's what we're gonna do sound bite wise," and now I'm gonna tell him something I haven't told him.

Grab number 22. This just came in. This is "Nostrilitis" Waxman before the Commerce Committee voted today to subpoena the White House for all internal communications. "Nostrilitis" subpoenaed everything.  This is what he said.

NOSTRILITIS:  It should be the last resort.  It is justified only if an unbridgeable impasse between the branches has been reached.  None of that is true today.

RUSH:  Right.  Now, here's the thing.  Folks, if I were a prominent Muslim terrorist... I think we can all agree that I'm not, right?  But if I were a prominent Muslim terrorist somewhere in the world I'd be feeling a little nervous.  I might to want stay close to my cave until the story blows over (especially if the Herman Cain story blows over too soon), because that means Obama's gonna be looking for a diversion.  What that means is if you are a Muslim terrorist in a cave, you might be targeted by one of our drones or our Special Ops or what have you, because they're gonna have to do something to divert everybody's attention.  If the Cain thing ends up sooner than the White House wants it to end up then Muslims terrorists somewhere might be in danger.

END TRANSCRIPT

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald