Author Topic: Herman Cain Piggybacks on WaPo's Perry Smear and Obama's Debate Lie  (Read 2897 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Herman Cain Piggybacks on WaPo's Perry Smear and Obama's Debate Lie

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: I'm gonna tell you, this is really disappointing to me. Herman Cain. I liked Herman Cain -- like Herman Cain. The Washington Post has it as a Macaca story about Rick Perry. Apparently back when Rick Perry was a Democrat... There's this woman at the Washington Post who's written a story that, with traditional journalism, wouldn't even pass the first review by an editor. But apparently back in the eighties when Perry was a Democrat, he and his dad would go hunting at someplace and there is a rock that had the N-word on it that somebody had painted over.

Somebody had painted over it. The Perrys didn't like it, and they turned the rock over so nobody could see it. I'm giving it a short CliffNotes version here. (interruption) When they what? (interruption) Yeah, when, they started leasing it themselves they painted it over, and then they turned the rock over. They didn't like the word -- the N-word something about this whole place, and now they're trying to write a story here that the Perrys loved going to the place because it did use the N-word. It's 180 degrees out of phase. They're trying to say that Perry's a racist, and Herman Cain has jumped in and basically joined that chorus -- and it is absurd. It's painted over and they tried to paint cover it up and then they eventually turned it over so people wouldn't see it.

I think Perry, back when this happened in the eighties, was a Democrat. It's fascinating. I told you last week last week, two weeks ago, that I had had a revelation. For 23 years I've been entertaining calls from frustrated members of this audience. "Rush, why don't the Republicans say X? Rush, why don't the Republicans do that? Rush, how come the Republicans always do this? Why don't they...?" I have always sat there and said, "Why are you asking me? I can't explain it. I don't know," but I finally came up with as good an explanation as there is out there, and that is: They still view the mainstream media as the primary group they have to convince that they are legitimate. They still think it's the mainstream media that they have to get their message out through, and this is evidence of what I mean.

So here you have the Washington Post with an unsupported nonstory, and here comes Herman Cain piggybacking on it trying to capitalize on it, essentially letting the mainstream media (in this case, the Washington Post) set the narrative. It's exactly what I mean. There's this... I don't know if you call it a fear or just a mistaken belief that the power in media still exclusively resides in the mainstream media, and it's those people that you have to get on your side; those people you have to use to get your message out, or what have you, and so that leads to pandering to them. Cain is doing it in this case. The Republican leadership in both the House and Senate are renowned for doing it throughout all of our lives. Even some Republican presidents have done so.

There are no on-the-record sources for this. Cain is out there saying that Perry's rock stuff was "insensitive." Perry and his dad tried to cover it up and Herman Cain is out there saying that Perry's insensitive. There are no on-the-record sources in the Washington Post for this story. You remember Macaca? They got George Allen out of the presidential race, senator from Virginia, by claiming that he uttered some racial epithet or insult. You know, he called some traveling Democrat troublemaker "Macaca." It's a good thing the rock didn't say "Hymietown." Yeah, or "white interloper."

Well, the Reverend Jackson has famously referred to New York City as "Hymietown," and Reverend Sharpton has been on the record berating "white interlopers" in Harlem. This is insulting to everybody's intelligence. It is part of the Democrat Party media template or playbook from 30/40 years ago. It's a stretch and it's a grasp. There is certainly no substance to it, and there was no reason for Herman Cain to try to piggyback this. Nobody, nobody on the record will say that they saw the word on the rock after 1983. Nobody will even say on the record that they saw it, and yet we've got this big story about it. I don't remember the Washington Post turning over any rocks when Obama was running for office.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: The Washington Post will not even publish a photograph of the rock at Perry's hunting spot. They say it's a year-old photograph they claim to have seen; that even after being brushed clear of dirt, only the N and two G's were faintly visible. So why would the word have been more visible years ago when the paint was fresher? Where are these old photos? Why won't they post them? Wouldn't they help support the story the Washington Post is trying to do here? Is that why they couldn't be printed or are they just too inflammatory? Maybe the photographer is afraid for his life. This is such an obvious smear even by the Washington Post's standards. It's the worst kind of smear. This is McCarthyism, Charlie McCarthyism. It is an absolute joke. It's hilarious.

They interviewed, the Washington Post interviewed more than 24 people with their rock story, and not a one of them would go on the record to disagree with Rick Perry's timeline. The Post says they're "afraid for their lives." Anyway the whole thing is a setup. It's so obviously and patently absurd, and this is all they've got. This is all they've got to defend The One. They can't defend him. They can't defend his economy, they can't defend his policies, they can't defend him personally. Nope. They gotta run out and try to personally destroy Obama's potential opponents. We all knew this. It's just happening, and it's happening early and is an indication of the weakness of the Democrat Party and their State-Controlled Media position.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Now, want to go to this Republican debate September 22nd, Orlando. Here is the gay army soldier -- his name is Steven Hill -- asking former Senator Rick Santorum the big question.

HILL: In 2010 when I was deployed to Iraq I had to lie about who I was because I'm a gay soldier and I didn't want to lose my job. My question is: Under one of your presidencies, do you intend to circumvent the progress that's been made for gay and lesbian soldiers in the military?

MAN: Boo!

RUSH: Okay, what is one or two boos? They're booing his question. If they were going to boo him, they would have booed him earlier when he identified himself as a "gay soldier." They were not booing a gay soldier. I know it sounded like two people. We don't know who these people are. We don't know anything about them. So, in addition to the Washington Post trying to make hay out of a nonexistent story involving a deteriorated rock at a hunting camp in Texas, now we're treated to them trying to keep something alive that happened at the Republican debate September 22nd. A gay shoulder gets up and asks a question that takes, oh, I don't know, 19 seconds, and there are a couple of people booing. Listen to this one more time and listen to this and see if you hear any boos when he identifies himself as a gay soldier.

HILL: In 2010 when I was deployed to Iraq I had to lie about who I was because I'm a gay soldier and I didn't want to lose my job. My question is...

RUSH: Stop tape! Stop tape! Stop tape! Any boos? Anybody heard any boos yet? No? No. He just identified himself as "a gay soldier," and there are a bunch of racist, sexist, bigoted homophobes supposedly in the audience, and not one boo when the soldier identifies himself as gay.

HILL: ... Under one of your presidencies, do you intend to circumvent the progress that's been made for gay and lesbian soldiers in the military?

RUSH: What is that, one or two people? One or two people. Now Herman Cain has joined this. Herman Cain is saying, "I should have defended that gay soldier booed during the GOP debate." So what is it about the lead that some people cannot handle? Cain ends up being launched into the top tier as a result of his performance in this debate and now his whole demeanor changes. He's gotta weigh in on all this stuff. He acts like he's reached the top tier, and now he has to act like what he thinks a top-tier candidate would do. That is really misreading this. Here's Matt DeLong, the Washington Post: "Obama Blasts Republican Candidates for Failing to Defend Gay Soldier --

"Speaking at an event hosted by a prominent gay advocacy group, President Obama on Saturday night chastised the his GOP presidential rivals for failing to speak up when some members of the audience at a debate last month booed a gay soldier." Okay, I read that, no comment. I'm gonna read it again with comment. "Speaking at an event hosted by a prominent gay advocacy group, President Obama on Saturday night chastised the his GOP presidential rivals for failing to speak up when some members of the audience at a debate last month booed a gay soldier." After 20 years of listening to the rantings of his Reverend Wright and failing to defend his country ...

WRIGHT (screaming): Barack knows what it means to be a black man living in a country and a culture that is controlled by rich white people! [snip] Hillary ain't never been called a bleep! [snip] Bill did us just like he did Monica Lewinsky!

CONGREGATION: (cheers)

WRIGHT: He was riiiiding dirty. [snip] In white America, US of KKKA: black men turning on black men. [snip] I am sick of Negroes who just do not get it. [snip] Not God bless America, God (bleep) America! It's in the Bible. For killing innocent people, God (bleep) America! [snip] (screaming) And now we are indignant because of stuff we have done overseas is now brought right back into our own front yards!

CONGREGATION: (cheers)

WRIGHT: America's chickensssss are coming home ... to roost!

RUSH: So Obama goes out and milks the gays for this boo at the Republican debate, and yet he sat in that man's pew for 20 years.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT
RUSH: On the cutting edge of societal evolution, Rush Limbaugh, having more fun than a human being should be allowed to have.

Andrew Breitbart, BigGovernment.com, is reporting he's got new pictures, new photographs obtained exclusively by his website, BigGovernment.com revealing that Obama appeared with and marched with members of the New Black Panther Party as he campaigned for president in March of 2007. Now, fine and dandy. The president as a candidate can march with whoever he wants. He sits in Reverend Wright's church for 20 years while Wright is spouting utter vile hatred for this country. Obama said, (imitating Obama) "I didn't hear it. I was there, but I didn't hear it. Moochelle didn't hear it, kids didn't hear it, nobody heard it." Everybody's heard it except Obama.

So you have this event at the Republican debate, which has been totally misrepresented and is being lied about by the media. Two people in the audience were not booing a gay soldier; they were booing a question he asked. Obama knowingly lies about this, goes to a human rights group dinner on Saturday, which is a gay and lesbian organization, he milks them for all that they're worth, fundraising and this, that, and the other thing, and then perpetuates the lie. And yet here he is soaking up Reverend Wright's hatred for 20 years, marching with the New Black Panther Party in 2007, and somehow a couple of people at a Republican debate booing a question becomes all newsworthy. Of course it's all newsworthy because Obama right now is landslidable. Obama right now is in deep doo-doo in terms of his reelection chances. Internal White House polling is disastrous. If you know who to listen to and you know how to listen to what they say, top Democrats are even admitting this. Let's listen to a little bit more of Obama on Saturday night, the Human Rights Campaign dinner.

OBAMA: We don't believe in a small America. We don't believe in the kind of smallness that says it's okay for a stage full of political leaders, one of whom could end up being the president of the United States being silent when an American soldier is booed. We don't believe in that. We don't believe in standing silent when that happens. We don't believe in them be silent since. You want to be commander-in-chief, you can start by standing up for the men and women who wear the uniform of the United States, even when it's not politically convenient.

RUSH: Holy cow, this became the standard line. "Republicans believe in a small America," that became a standard line at that fundraiser stump speech. And if there is anybody who believes in a small America it's Obama. If there's anybody who is presiding over one it's Obama. Obama is happily presiding over an America in decline. But anyway, you see how this non-event at a Republican debate is being jacked up here into something that it wasn't. And I have to laugh, Obama, "Start by standing up for the men and women who wear the uniform of the United States"? Oh, you're the standard-bearer for that, Mr. President? You're the guy that stands up for the men and women in uniform? You and your Democrats, you love those people, right? You know, Obama wants a big tent. Pro-life Democrats are not even allowed to speak at their conventions. He wants a big tent? He's talking about all these people that must be involved, we've gotta accept all these different ways that people speak and different ways that they live and so forth. This is the most restricted bunch people, the Democrat Party, that purports to be something else I've ever seen. Here's the next bite.

OBAMA: We don't believe in a small America. We believe in a big America, a tolerant America, a just America, an equal America that values the service of every patriot. We believe an America where we're all in it together, and we see the good in one another, and we live up to a creed that is as old as our founding, E pluribus unum, out of many one, and that includes everybody. That's what we believe. That's what we're gonna be fighting for.

RUSH: Oh, listen to this. He finally comes filled with energy at this place. Again, this is at the Human Rights Campaign dinner. It's an association of gay, lesbians, and transgender people. It was in Washington, DC, on Saturday night. So big America, tolerant America, where pro-lifers are not allowed to speak at the Democrat National convention, an equal America? This is the party that considers conservatives and Tea Party members to pose a greater threat to them than terrorism and terrorists around the world. Where's Obama's tolerance of rich people? Where's Obama's tolerance of successful people? Where is Obama's tolerance of those who achieve great things? Where's Obama's tolerance of the Tea Party? Wasn't it Obama who described and defined for us the bitter clingers? Basically you, people that cling to your guns and your religion when people like Obama get power and start taking everything away from you. Yep. The tolerant Democrats. They are the ones.

Here's Herman Cain. This is yesterday on ABC's This Week with Christiane Amanpour. She interviewed Herman Cain. She played that sound bite that we've been playing for you this morning from the debate, and then she said, "In retrospect, Mr. Cain, would you have done something given the controversy that it's created here?"

CAIN: In retrospect, because of the controversy it has created and because of the different interpretations that it could of had, yes, that would have been appropriate. But at the moment it was not the focus of the people up there on that stage, I can assure you.

RUSH: Yeah, I woulda, shoulda defended the gay soldier. The gay soldier wasn't booed. Mr. Cain, why do you think nobody on stage came to the defense of the gay soldier? The gay soldier wasn't booed. The gay soldier wasn't attacked. The gay soldier was not put upon. That's why you didn't come to his defense. I guarantee you, Mr. Cain and the rest of the Republicans on that stage, if that audience had really attacked anybody who asked the question, knowing how well politicians pander, there would have been a race to defend the poor questioner, whoever it might have been who was attacked. But this guy wasn't attacked. He wasn't booed. His question was booed. And Obama tried to make hay out of this for his entire Saturday night appearance at the human rights dinner. Even Bret Baier, this is last Monday, Fox News radio Kilmeade & Friends, Brian Kilmeade has a got a radio show on the Fox network and spoke with the six o'clock TV show anchor Bret Baier who was a moderator at the debate where this supposed affront to the gay soldier took place. And here's what Bret Baier said about it.

BAIER: The audience was I think 5,500, maybe. A huge, huge audience, and the boos on that gay soldier, I would say there may have been two people, maybe three, out of 5,500. Now, it was loud, it was audible, it was a cavernous facility, the Orange County convention center, but it would be painting with a broad brush to say that this crowd booed the gay soldier.

RUSH: Yeah. They didn't boo the gay soldier. I still submit to you that had they booed the gay soldier, Herman Cain would have piped up and so would all the other candidates. He identified himself as a gay soldier and kept talking and there were no boos. They were just booing his question, pure and simple.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Okay. I don't want to belabor this, but I do want to make a point, and I'll tell you why. Back in the old days, before there was any New Media... You have to go back just to 1988. Well, Fox started in '96. Do you realize in 1988 when I started this program, I was it in terms of national conservative broadcast media? You had ABC, CBS, NBC, the two newspapers, the magazines, and CNN, and it was that way through the mid-nineties. Then other nationally syndicated radio shows began. Fox News launched in 1996. So for the most part first eight years of this program, I was it. I was what sacrificed as equal time -- and that's when this roller coaster, the seesaw began to switch. That's when their monopoly ended. Back in the old days...

If this were 1980 -- if this were 1993 -- folks, aside from this show, Obama would be getting away with making this country think that Republicans at a debate booed homosexuality. He would get away with it. He's not gonna get away with it this time. There is an entire alternative media that is gonna see to it that a majority of Americans understand exactly what happened. Now, whereas I say the Republican leadership and too many Republican candidates still think that the only way they can get their point across -- the only way they can get their point of view aired -- is through the mainstream media, Democrats are the same way, but for them it makes sense because they own the media. The Democrats in the media are the same thing, so they continue to use the mainstream media.

What they fail to realize or take into account is that it isn't a monopoly anymore, and it doesn't enable them to establish public opinion issue by issue by issue. Everything's a battle for them now in establishing public opinion, and they don't like it. That's why you get an AP story blaming me for congressional gridlock. That's why... Here, listen to this. Grab sound bite number seven. Yesterday, before Face the Nation, Bob Schieffer for some of the big markets will go on half an hour early on a local affiliate to promo what's coming on Face the Nation; and he did that for CBS 2 Eyeball News in New York yesterday. They had their Eyeball News TV show before Face the Nation. So Schieffer appeared on it with the anchor of that show, Don Daler (D-a-l-e-r) and Don Daler, talking to Schieffer to promote Face the Nation, said, "So, Chris Christie, got to be the talk of Washington this week, eh, Bob?"

SCHIEFFER: Rush Limbaugh has already started in on Chris Christie as maybe he -- he said, duhhh, early this week, um, you know, uh, I... I'm hearing a lot of John McCain in that, so that's what we're gonna be talking about, uh, this morning on Face the Nation.

RUSH: Yeah. Why are they talking about me? Because they no longer have a monopoly. They no longer have a monopoly. So here's Obama trying to make hay out of this. Let me ask you a couple questions here. Let's start a little brush fire in our own media: When citizens were called "racists" by the Congressional Black Caucasians, Obama was silent. Do you remember during their march to Washington and the Capital building during health care, Obamacare? Here's Pelosi carrying the giant gavel, she's the bottom John Louis marching next to her and they make up the story about being spat upon and the N-word being used? So the Congressional Black Caucasians were calling American citizens, Tea Party people, racists. Obama was silent! He didn't say anything. He didn't care. He didn't go to a Tea Party event and make a speech about how we all stop calling each other names and we all ought to get along and accept our differences.

When citizens were said to want to hang black people from a tree, that happened in the last couple of weeks, Obama was silent. Some member of the Congressional Black Caucasians said, "Yep, if the Tea Party had its way, they'd be hanging black people from trees." What did Obama say? He didn't say anything. He didn't go out to a Tea Party and make a speech trying to curry their favor and say, "I think it's unforgivable what people are saying about you." When James Hoffa Jr. referred to the Tea Party and other Republicans as "sons-of-bitches," not only was Obama not silent, he probably smiled because Hoffa got the line right -- 'cause Obama probably wrote it. How about Obama trying to make everybody think he cares about the military in the first place? Mr. President, if you and your party care so much about the military, will you promise to count their absentee ballots this coming election? Remember, in the Florida recount back in 2000 how they tried to disqualified absentee military ballots? Yeah.

I'll grab a call as I promised. Marilyn in Columbus, Indiana. Hi, and welcome to the EIB. It's great to have you on the program.

CALLER: Thank you! Thank you! Hi, Rush. Great to talk to you. I'm calling --

RUSH: Thanks very much.

CALLER: I'm calling about Herman Cain. I did see him on Chris Wallace, and he said, "If what you're saying is true, it's unfortunate," but he did not -- he did not go for it completely. He was just saying -- 'cause he hadn't had time to check it out. He said, "If what you're saying is true, it's unfortunate."

RUSH: All right, look, I... Okay. Grab audio sound bite number five. I may sound like I'm trying to pick on Herman Cain. I've actually got something larger in mind. But here's Herman Cain on This Week with Christiane Amanpour. "In retrospect, would you have done something, given the controversy? "

CAIN: In retrospect, because of the controversy it has created and because of the different interpretations that it could of had, yes, that would have been appropriate. But at the moment it was not the focus of the people up there on that stage, I can assure you.

RUSH: So he said, "Look, I'm not trying to nitpick here."

CALLER: No, that's about the gay soldier.

RUSH: That's about the gay soldier. That's right.

CALLER: Right. I'm calling about the remark about the N on the rock.

RUSH: Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Well, that wasn't specified up there. Still ! Still! Herman Cain has got to know it's BS. It's the Washington Post; it's a campaign. He's got to know it's BS. Intellectually, I mean. He's got to know that. But I think partially what's happening in that case, when you think you're in the top tier, it changes the way you act. "Yes, of course I will condemn that! I'm looking down on everyone else now, because I'm the top tier! Of course I would condemn that." It's just human nature, I suppose.

END TRANSCRIPT

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Re: Herman Cain Piggybacks on WaPo's Perry Smear and Obama's Debate Lie
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2011, 06:54:39 pm »
Thanks for posting this, DC.  I am very glad that Rush had the opportunity to point out Cain's pandering to he MSM.  Howevr, I don't think it was just that.  I think Cain has been cozying up to Romney and sticking a knife in Perry;s back for several weeks now.  He intentionally played the race card against Perry, and it is despicable that he did so on so flimsy a pretext.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2011, 06:56:21 pm »
Thanks for posting this, DC.  I am very glad that Rush had the opportunity to point out Cain's pandering to he MSM.  Howevr, I don't think it was just that.  I think Cain has been cozying up to Romney and sticking a knife in Perry;s back for several weeks now.  He intentionally played the race card against Perry, and it is despicable that he did so on so flimsy a pretext.

You're welcome, Victor.

Since Rush changed his website, the articles and transcriptions come in during the show....instead of waiting until 6PM or later on the East Coast like we had to do prior to the change.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Badeye

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2011, 07:35:06 pm »
I thnk Rush needs to watch the exchange from Fox News Sunday.

Cain basically said 'yep, it was insenstive' and let it drop.

Have any of you ever seen a 'race baiter' do that?

Me neither.

I do agree with Rush on the gay soldier thing.
Trump is going to win AGAIN

Online massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2011, 07:40:39 pm »
I thnk Rush needs to watch the exchange from Fox News Sunday.

Cain basically said 'yep, it was insenstive' and let it drop.

Have any of you ever seen a 'race baiter' do that?

Me neither.

I do agree with Rush on the gay soldier thing.

He was much more forthcoming on ABC.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/10/03/herman_cain_sign_with_racial_epithet_at_perry_family_lodge_insensitive_.html

Offline Badeye

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2011, 07:50:44 pm »
Great, one down, one to go!

Thanks!

:silly:

Offline Badeye

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2011, 08:14:44 pm »
Cain's on Hannity NOW speaking of this.

Worth the time to listen.

Online massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2011, 08:24:44 pm »
Cain's on Hannity NOW speaking of this.

Worth the time to listen.

I am at work.  What is the gist of it?

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2011, 08:46:17 pm »
I didn't realize that Cain was on board with Romney in 2008.   He has said he would gladly support Romney now if he promises to end Obamacare.

Cain has said he couldn't support Perry because of his stand on in state tuition for children of illegals.   

Cain has already criticized Christie for being too liberal.

Cain's head has gotten more than a bit too big!

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2011, 08:50:45 pm »
I didn't realize that Cain was on board with Romney in 2008.   He has said he would gladly support Romney now if he promises to end Obamacare.

Cain has said he couldn't support Perry because of his stand on in state tuition for children of illegals.   

Cain has already criticized Christie for being too liberal.

Cain's head has gotten more than a bit too big!

Cain serves a purpose......that being that it forces the aforementioned targets to defend their positions.

Isn't that a "good" thing...13 months out?

Offline Badeye

« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2011, 09:00:58 pm »
I am at work.  What is the gist of it?

Pretty much the same as on Fox News yesterday, MA. He did stress he doesn't think its indicative of Perry's view on race, just that it was insensitive, no matter if it was in the early 1980's or not. Then he let it drop, and he and Hannity discussed whats really important, the economy and Owe-bama's ongoing failures, plus Cain's remarkable support in Florida.

He's not making a big deal out of this. Everybody else is. Some in the media because they think Perry's the political danger. some of the Perry supporters, cause they know he's falling in the polls.

Offline Badeye

« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2011, 09:16:08 pm »
BTW this isn't a big deal.

Perry was a DEMOCRAT at the time!

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2011, 08:33:30 am »

I suppose it escapes you our Massadjv was, also.... and he is about the most conservative person on GBR, I'd vote for him in a heartbeat!
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2011, 09:04:33 am »
BTW:

Niggerhead
Nig"ger*head`\, n. A strong black chewing tobacco, usually in twisted plug form; negro head.
Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary, © 1996, 1998 MICRA, Inc.
Cite This Source

niggerhead more...
1.    bleep head 

A large rock, or boulder.

"Go get a load of bleep heads to fill up that hole."

2.    bleep head 

Archaic term for a bollard, that is, a very large cleat fastened to a pier which is used to secure ships to the pier with lines of heavy rope. Used by longshoremen and enlisted men in the Navy until both were integrated.

"Get the forward line on to that second bleep head!"

3.    bleep head

a wench on a fishing boat, or a just a term to call a friend when he is not pay attention to you. or a term of endermeant

Whats up niggerhead how come you didn't answer your phone. or don't get your hand caught in that bleep head
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Oceander

« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2011, 11:06:37 am »

Actually, I think it should have been that "this shouldn't be a big deal because Perry was a democrat at the time" - i.e., racial slurs are right in line with the way the democrat party thinks.

Offline Badeye

« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2011, 11:29:02 am »
Yes, I know. Anyone that thinks Rick Perry is more akin to a Will Farrell parody must be a Democrat/Liberal/secret Owe-bama supporter.... :shrug:

Offline Badeye

« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2011, 12:14:38 pm »
I suppose it escapes you our Massadjv was, also.... and he is about the most conservative person on GBR, I'd vote for him in a heartbeat!

Ah, I never thought it was worth considering, and I wasn't aware of it.

Did he run Gore's campaign for President in his state too?!

Online massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2011, 12:20:54 pm »
Ah, I never thought it was worth considering, and I wasn't aware of it.

Did he run Gore's campaign for President in his state too?!

Worse.  I ran campaigns for Willie Brown's minions in California.