Author Topic: Obama's Destruction is Purposeful  (Read 1084 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Obama's Destruction is Purposeful
« on: August 09, 2011, 01:17:18 am »
Obama's Destruction is Purposeful
August 8, 2011

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Peggy in Roswell, Georgia, your turn.  Have at it.

CALLER:  Hi, Rush.  How are you?

RUSH:  Fine, I think.  How are you?

CALLER: (giggles)  I'm okay.  It's so nice to talk with you.

RUSH:  Thank you very much.

CALLER:  And I just wanted to say that I think that the Obama administration is playing three-dimensional chess, and the other -- our -- side is playing checkers.

RUSH:  All right, go ahead and tell me why.

CALLER:  Because I think that they're manipulating us.  I think it's sort of a psychological warfare type of thing going on.  They're waterboarding us psychologically.

RUSH:  Tell me how.

CALLER:  By putting us in a position where we can't get out. We're like rats in a maze, you know? Everywhere we go --

RUSH:  Give me specifics.  What are they doing here? What are they manipulating?  Are they manipulating the market being down.

CALLER:  Oh, yes.

RUSH:  Are they manipulating for tax increases? What are they manipulating?

CALLER:  Observer yes, they're manipulating the market. They're manipulating everything that's possible to manipulate, absolutely.

RUSH:  Did the administration shoot down the helicopter in Afghanistan?

CALLER:  No.  No, I don't think so.

RUSH:  Well, where does it stop?  I know I mentioned a potential play they could be making with the stock market, but you think they're three steps ahead of us?

CALLER:  Yes.

RUSH:  I think I know what you mean.  You think they're using the media to keep us worked into a frenzy --

CALLER:  Oh, absolutely.

RUSH:  -- constant crisis, constant Armageddon, constant, "We gotta do something now tomorrow or else all else is destroyed," meanwhile, everything is being destroyed all around us all the while?

CALLER:  Exactly.  And I believe that Hillary Clinton is next in the wings.

RUSH:  To do what?

CALLER:  For them to put her up in the primaries for president.

RUSH:  Uhhh, you mean in 2016?

CALLER:  No.

RUSH:  You mean Obama's not gonna run in 2012?

CALLER:  I don't believe so.

RUSH:  Why, if he's doing such a good job of manipulating us?

CALLER:  Because he's just a shirt, you know, with a microphone.

RUSH:  Oh, okay.

CALLER:  I believe the powers behind him --

RUSH:  Who? Who is that?

CALLER:  Cass Sunstein, his wife, all those type of people who are back behind the scenes.

RUSH:  Wait.  Wait, wait.  Obama's wife is the power behind the scene?

CALLER:  No, Cass Sunstein and his wife.

RUSH:  Oh, Cass Sunstein and his wife.

CALLER:  Yes.

RUSH:  Oh, okay.  Yeah.  Well, Sunstein is an oddball, there's no question about that.

CALLER:  Well, there's other people besides just Cass Sunstein.

RUSH:  Who?

CALLER:  I can't think of them right now.  But there is a lot of people behind the scenes who are, I think, running the show.

RUSH:  Okay, so Obama's toast.  Why is Obama toast? Why is it gonna be Hillary, why are they upset with Obama?

CALLER:  Because I don't think he really wants to be president.

RUSH:  If he's doing such a good job of keeping us all on edge and getting what they want, why would they get rid of The Messiah?

CALLER:  Because he's done. It's over with for him. He's done his job.  He's done his job.  So now it's time to tie all the little ends together.

RUSH:  Okay.  So it's kind of like Chinese debt water torture?

CALLER: (giggles) It's waterboarding for --

RUSH:  Yeah, okay.

CALLER:  -- American people.

RUSH:  All right, so it's the powers behind the scenes.  Everybody wonders who the Oz is. You know, who's pulling the levers? Who are these people? Who are they really? A president, some guy who's never been in the White House other than the cocktail party, shows up first day. Who tells him how it works?  Somebody does. (interruption) Okay, the holdover staff?  Yeah, transi, yeah, right, transition period. Okay, all right.  Now, counterpoint here, folks, before we go to break: If Obama really -- and, Peggy, thanks so much for the relief and the phone call.  Folks, if Obama really cared about trying to save the US economy, he would have taken this opportunity with the eyes of the world on him, to demand that his party in the Senate vote to pass Cut, Cap, and Balance. 

Now, don't laugh.  We just had our credit rating downgraded, we're on the verge of default, we are in financial hell.  If he really cared, is my point, there is a solution to this. There is a policy change of course that will work.  If he really cared, he would instruct -- he would demand that -- his party in the Senate vote to pass the bipartisan in the House, bipartisan Cut, Cap, and Balance.  The Standard & Poor specifically admitted that would have prevented a downgrade!  Now, stick with me before you start pooh-poohing this.  I'm talking from Reality Heights again. I know you're shouting at me, "He's never gonna side with the Republicans!"  I know!  And that's evidence he doesn't really care about fixing it. 

If he really cared. Remember, the impression that they want to leave you with is that Obama cares about you, cares about fixing this, cares about solving the problem.  He does not, because there are things that can be done!  The only plan -- the only announced plan on the table that the credit rating agencies have approved -- is Cut, Cap, and Balance.  They said every other plan would cause a downgrade, so what's Obama waiting for?  I'm just going at this, as I said, as a counterexample. It's just another way of telling you and proving that this is what he does want, that what is happening is what he does want, that he does not want to stop this.  There was a way to prevent it.  There is a way to fix it.  He's not interested in either.  Thus, this is being done purposefully.  The sooner everybody comes to grips with that the faster we're gonna be on a course of reversing this.
BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH:  By the way, folks, this is all why Democrats like Ben Nelson in Nebraska, Bill Nelson of Florida, and others who run around posing as moderates and fiscal conservatives back home must be defeated by conservatives.  Both of these guys do it. Ben Nelson? How many times has he gotten away posing as a moderate or as an independent?  They both voted for all of this!  They voted for all the big spending, they voted for Obamacare. They voted against Cut, Cap, and Balance.  There are no more moderates left in the elected parts of the Democrat Party.  They are all far-left, fringe liberals.  There are no moderates left in the Democrat Party.  There is no "great center" to be found to compromise with in the Democrat Party.  This is not your dad's DNC. 

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH:  Okay, so far we've been talking about Standard & Poor's.  However, ratings agency Moody's (also known to our good friend Stuart Varney as "Moodis") "repeated a warning today that it could downgrade the US before 2013 if the fiscal or economic outlook weakens significantly but said it saw the potential for a new debt agreement in Washington to cut the budget deficit before then."  Now, it's a Reuters story, it's kind of convoluted, and Moody's is actually only saying what they've been saying all along -- and what S&P has been saying, and even when the IMF has been saying, and that is we need to find more deficit cuts.  There's nothing in Moody's or Standard & Poor's and even the IMF (and who cares about them anyway) about tax increases.  That's all Obama.  The ratings services are not suggesting that.  So there you have it. 
END TRANSCRIPT
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald