Author Topic: A Former SEAL Calls the Show  (Read 1745 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
A Former SEAL Calls the Show
« on: May 03, 2011, 11:08:47 pm »
A Former SEAL Calls the Show
May 3, 2011

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: To North Carolina. This is Greg, who says he's a former SEAL. It's great to have you on the program, sir. Welcome.

CALLER: Hello, Mr. Limbaugh. The reason I called was -- well, first, a minor point -- that the term "assaulter, "when used in reference to Naval Special Warfare Development Group, and correct. Naval Special Warfare Development Group is -- and, by the way, anything I'm gonna say is available, open source. There's nothing that is privileged.

RUSH: All right.

CALLER: Anyways, they are organized different than the other SEAL teams. They're organized into assault team -- or at least they were when I was there, which was some time ago. They do have a different organization because they have a different mission, and they have a different legal standing than the regular SEAL teams. They and their counterparts in the army, Combat Applications Group, work directly for the president of the United States. They cannot be used on missions unless it is authorized -- directly authorized -- through the President as national security advisor. They're not in the normal chain of command.

RUSH: Is this SEAL Team Six that we're talking about?

CALLER: They are what has developed from that SEAL team, which is now -- as far as I know -- decommissioned. But it is an interchangeable term, like Delta and CAG.

RUSH: I see. Is there a SEAL Team Four, a SEAL Time Five?

CALLER: Oh, yes. Yeah, absolutely. But for lack of a better term, their conventional SEAL teams although they are special operations, and not to degrade them, they just have a slightly different mission.

RUSH: All right. So "assaulter" is a special term?

CALLER: "Assaulter," especially when using DEVGRU, yes. They're organizing to assault teams. They're not organized along the same lines as the regular SEAL teams.

RUSH: I didn't know that. I'm happy to know this.

CALLER: Yeah. Yep. Well, that's fundamental.

RUSH: How long ago was it that you served as a SEAL?

CALLER: I retired slightly right before 9/11 and I've been working as a "civilian," let's say, since then; but my duty in the teams was from the late seventies to the early 2000s.

RUSH: I can't imagine the training. I can't imagine the physical, gruesome aspects of the training you people have to go through to actually graduate and actually become parts of that unitg. That's just amazing to me.

CALLER: It's fairly rigorous.

RUSH: Ha! Fairly rigorous.

CALLER: Yeah. But one thing I would like to say if you'd permit me, is I really believe that this decision... I believe that President Obama's hand was forced in this, and this is really just a crass political decision. When I hear people say that this took courage, I just believe he was absolutely forced into doing this.

RUSH: Yeah, because somebody came and said, "We got Osama." So he's got to do something.

CALLER: Exactly.

RUSH: We've got Osama so we've got to do something.

CALLER: Correct.

RUSH: Right.

CALLER: If he wouldn't have acted I assure you the information would have been leaked prior to the election cycle.

RUSH: Yeah.

CALLER: And he would have had to have dealt with that, and frankly if that came to knowledge late in the election cycle, our next president would be either Hillary Clinton or whoever the Republicans nominated.

RUSH: That's a great point. Gregg, I gotta run because of time but that's an excellent time and I don't think there's the any doubt about it. We'll be back.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: I believe that call. Our former SEAL was exactly right. Obama was forced into this. Look, he drag his feet as long as he could. What was it, eight months, they had five national security meetings? It was last August when Obama was first told about Bin Laden being available to be made fish food, and finally he did act on it.
END TRANSCRIPT

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: A Former SEAL Calls the Show
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2011, 11:10:54 pm »
He knew since Aug yet failed to act until now...I want to know why?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 69FenderStrat

• my band
    • Reverbnation
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2011, 11:25:11 pm »
he was probably waiting for October
Faith is not believing God can
Faith is Knowing God Will

"Senators more than House members & both more than ordinary people, lie."

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2011, 11:25:44 pm »
LMAO :silly:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2011, 11:33:40 pm »
he was probably waiting for October

October 2012
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline 69FenderStrat

• my band
    • Reverbnation
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2011, 11:48:32 pm »
October 2012
that is what I meant
Faith is not believing God can
Faith is Knowing God Will

"Senators more than House members & both more than ordinary people, lie."

Offline Queen

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2011, 05:15:33 am »
I'm not a huge Trump fan, but he took obama's Oct surprise and the military took his ace in the hole.  :silly: