Author Topic: They Haven't Shut Up Sarah Palin  (Read 1284 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
They Haven't Shut Up Sarah Palin
« on: April 19, 2011, 10:57:43 pm »
They Haven't Shut Up Sarah Palin
April 19, 2011

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin addresses Wisconsin

Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin addresses Wisconsin pt. 2

RUSH: Here's Palin.  Now, I'm playing these sound bites here because Obama's delivering himself to us on a silver platter.  Folks, I'm serious.  "Obama Says We Cannot Spend More Than We Take In" bill.  Pass it.  We simply reduce spending to current expenditures, current revenues, that's it, and credit him for the inspiration, make them defend it.  That's what I don't understand is our inability.  I don't know why we can't take it to 'em.  I'm exempting Paul Ryan from this 'cause he's done it, but why can't we take what this guy says and run it right back at him? (imitating Obama) "We can't spend more than we take in."  Fine.  Pass a bill that says so, credit him.  Pass it.  Send the defunding of Obamacare every month, make him defend it, make the Democrats veto it, vote against it, every month.  Make them own the issue.  Here's Palin defending Governor Scott Walker in Wisconsin.

PALIN:  A pension is a promise that must be kept.  Now, your Governor Scott Walker understands this.  He understands that states must be solvent in order to keep their promises.  And that's what he's trying to do.  He's not trying to hurt union members.  Hey, folks, he's trying to save your jobs and your pensions.

RUSH:  She was being heckled. She talks through the hecklers. She's talking about the Tea Party next.

PALIN:  Unfortunately some of your union bosses don't understand this, and they don't care if union members have to be laid off.  No, they want to protect their own power, and if that means forcing a governor to lay off union workers, then so be it, they've proven that, it's fine with them.  But that's not real solidarity.  Real solidarity means coming together for the common good.  This Tea Party is real solidarity.

RUSH:  She owned the crowd.  It was a huge crowd.  It's not a good weather day, either.  Now on to Obama.

PALIN:  President Obama, you do not have our consent.  You didn't have it in November, and you certainly don't have it now.  You willfully ignored the will of the American people.  You ignored it when you rammed through Obamacare.  You ignored it when you drove up the debt to $14 and a half trillion.  You ignored it when you went to bat for government funded abortions and yet you threw our brave men and women in uniform under the bus, Mr. Commander-in-chief.  You ignore it when you apologize for America while you bow and kowtow to our enemies, and you snub our allies like Israel.

RUSH:  She's taking it to him.  What is so hard about this?  "Yeah, Rush, well, you hear what they say about her?"  Yeah, and she just keeps talking, doesn't she?  "Yeah, but Rush, but Rush, but they destroyed her."  Doesn't bother her.  She keeps talking.  I mean I would submit they haven't destroyed her.  She's still talking, still drawing a crowd.  Still gets airtime.  They haven't destroyed her.  She kept going, 2012 election begins in Wisconsin, she says.

PALIN:  Mr. President, you and your cohorts threw all the hatred and all the violence that you could at these good folks here in Madison, Wisconsin, but you lost here.  And Madison, you defended that 2010 electoral mandate.  Your historic stand brought down the curtain on the last election, and the 2012 election begins here.  We will take the courage and the integrity that you showed all of America, we will take it and we will win back our country.

RUSH:  And in the big finale, as I told you yesterday, she suggests the Republican Party, if you're not gonna fight like men, you better start fighting like girls.

PALIN:  We didn't elect you just to rearrange the deck chairs on a sinking Titanic. We didn't elect you just to stand back and watch Obama redistribute those deck chairs.  What we need is for you to stand up, GOP, and fight.  Maybe I should ask some of the Badger women's hockey team, those champions, maybe I should ask them if we should be suggesting to GOP leaders they need to learn how to fight like a girl.

RUSH:  I'm all for that, based on what I know about it, I'm all for it.  Damn right.
END TRANSCRIPT

I'm sorry, but Sarah Palin's voice in the 2nd video could shatter glass.  Can't stand it.

Wish she could communicate in sign.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Rapunzel

Re: They Haven't Shut Up Sarah Palin
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2011, 04:02:31 am »
It would help if she took some voice lessons, but what she says is powerful.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776