Author Topic: Jay Carney is Completely Clueless  (Read 2103 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Jay Carney is Completely Clueless
« on: March 17, 2011, 09:47:03 pm »
Jay Carney is Completely Clueless
March 17, 2011

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Here's the sound bite was talking about yesterday. Jay Carney, it was outreached Jacob Tapper at ABC wanting information what's going on in Japan. So you had Tapper say, "The European energy commissioner said today about Japan there's talk of an apocalypse, and I think the word's particularly well chosen." So Jake Tapper thinks: Yeah, I'm looking at Japan, I'm seeing apocalypse. "Practically everything seems to be out of control in Japan." This is Tapper. I don't believe that, by the way. This is Tapper. I don't believe "everything is out of control in Japan." I don't think we're anywhere near to everything being out of control in Japan. That's nonsensical to me to say everything's out of control in Japan.

But anyway, Tapper's question, "I cannot exclude the worst in the hours and days to come. What's going on over there right now? We've not heard the latest information from the NRC," that's the government agency, "or from the Japanese government. Apparently there's been something that happened gnat last few hours. What is it, Jay?"

CARNEY: Well, there is clearly a crisis.

TAPPER: I know there's a crisis --

CARNEY: There is clearly --

TAPPER: -- and it's deteriorating --

CARNEY: -- and -- and -- and -- and --

TAPPER: -- but what is going on?

CARNEY: Well, again I'm standing here at the White House. I think you have reporters in Japan. You have reporters, duh, including ones here who could get the, uhh, technical, detailed office on what we know from the NRC, from the Department of Energy.

TAPPER: So we should rely on the media not the government?

CARNEY: Nuh, n-n-no! I just referred to government agencies who, uh, can provide technical information about what we know that's happening.

RUSH: Yeah, but don't ask me! I'm just here at the White House. What are we supposed to know?  Jake Tapper was wanting to know what the government here thinks. The assumption is that our government's always gonna know more than we know from watching TV.  Mr. Tapper, have you forgotten that Leon Panetta said he found out about what was going on in Egypt from watching CNN? And he's the head of the CIA.

I learned today that Jay Carney doesn't even meet with Obama.  The press secretary doesn't meet with the president.  He reports to Dan Pfeiffer.  Dan Pfeiffer runs the communications shop in the White House, and that's who Carney reports to.  

Now, Gibbs and Obama were buds.  Gibbs was involved in the Oval Office meetings.  He was there, Carney isn't, and that's the guy they send out as the spokesman! So he's in a real no-win situation, so he's gotta say, "Well, you've got reporters over there. Why don't you ask them."

END TRANSCRIPT

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mountaineer

Re: Jay Carney is Completely Clueless
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2011, 11:39:34 pm »
Being an idiot is a prerequisite for a job in the Obama administration.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2011, 12:10:26 am »
I learned today that Jay Carney doesn't even meet with Obama.  The press secretary doesn't meet with the president.  He reports to Dan Pfeiffer.  Dan Pfeiffer runs the communications shop in the White House, and that's who Carney reports to. 

Now, Gibbs and Obama were buds.  Gibbs was involved in the Oval Office meetings.  He was there, Carney isn't, and that's the guy they send out as the spokesman! So he's in a real no-win situation, so he's gotta say, "Well, you've got reporters over there. Why don't you ask them."

I am officially starting to freak out at the lack of leadership in this WH, I think the "Insider" is real and he is right, there is something very, very wrong with this president ........ with the entire administration, but really with this POTUS.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2011, 12:24:31 am »
I don't see Carney lasting much longer....he has no idea what he is doing and some of his answers are bordering on the absurd..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2011, 01:06:03 am »
I don't see Carney lasting much longer....he has no idea what he is doing and some of his answers are bordering on the absurd..

I don't see that happening because it would "scream" incompetence.

The watershed moment will be when Bill Clinton turns on him.  Hillary laying the foundation right now, IMO.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald