Author Topic: After Walker Wins, Obama's Union Mob Riots at the Wisconsin Capitol  (Read 2271 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
After Walker Wins, Obama's Union Mob Riots at the Wisconsin Capitol
March 10, 2011

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH:  So much for Governor Scott Walker caving, right?  The Drive-Bys yesterday were all excited they had some e-mails, Governor Walker was caving.  Well, if this is caving, my friends, we need a lot more caving like this.  The message here is: "Go Ohio! Go Indiana! Go New Jersey! Go Idaho!"  As the protesters keep chanting, the whole world is watching.  Time to show us how this is done nationwide, make us proud over and over again.  How are you people?  I'm doing well, El Rushbo here behind the Golden EIB Microphone for another three hours of broadcast excellence.  Our telephone number is 800-282-2882. 

Republicans are being threatened from Pete King and his terrorist hearings in Washington, state Senate Republicans in Wisconsin.  And you don't hear a damn thing about it.  You do not hear a damn thing, not a word of concern from the hacks.  Last night at the State Capitol in Madison they really had a tough security situation.  There wasn't nearly enough security to handle what was going on.  People were getting in the building, not so much being violent, but there is a mob.  I mean we are looking at genuine mobocracy.  There's a mob at the Wisconsin assembly trying to shut down a democratic government.  Nobody gives a damn.  Well, when I say nobody, we're not hearing any concern from the people on the left.  No concern from the people in the media.  And now we're having these hearings in Washington on domestic terrorism. After decades of terrorist attacks on American citizens here and around the world by militant Muslims, we're finally having hearings on this, and there's anger that we're having hearings.  The anger should be that we haven't done this for decades.  And so now Peter King has to have a big time security detail. 

A question, ladies and gentlemen.  If we are afraid -- and obviously Peter King is not, but some people are -- if we are afraid to have congressional hearings on terrorism, haven't the terrorists in effect won?  I mean not altogether, but it looks this way.  I mean the left is in a total meltdown and guess who's standing on the sidelines?  Obama.  Obama is on the sidelines.  This is typical.  You know, you go back to Obamacare, he never had a plan.  We kept pointing this out.  He never had a plan.  This permitted him to say, "My plan doesn't say that."  Whatever the criticism, "Well, no, no, that's not in my plan."  Well, it's true because he didn't have one.  So he promised these people of Wisconsin, he promised the union people that he would put on his walking shoes, his marching shoes, he'd be out there with them.  He's not there. 

The French, Sarkozy, the French have now officially recognized the Libyan rebels.  You know, given some of the pro-American things that Sarkozy has said in the past, maybe France will officially recognize the Tea Party.  You remember when all those Tea Parties took over that State Capitol and shut it down because they didn't get their way on -- you don't remember that?  You don't remember when the Tea Party ran in there and they had operatives on the inside opening the windows of the Capitol building at night and they snuck in there?  Oh, come on.  Come on.  Don't try to tell me it didn't happen.  You don't remember when the Tea Party ramrodded the State Capitol and shut it down 'cause they didn't get their way on the budget bill?  Well, actually I don't remember it, either.  I just thought I would bring it up. 

But seriously, just as a thought experiment, try to imagine the reaction in the media if the Tea Party was doing what these sore loser union -- you know, I laugh.  These people are saying, "This is not democratic.  You have spat upon the Democrat process!"  This is what they're saying up there.  This from the crowd that was gonna use budget reconciliation to pass Obamacare.  This was the crowd that was just going to deem something, whatever it was, to have passed.  Yeah, they were just gonna deem it to have passed, and they're up there saying this is a legitimate legislative move.  The quorum in Wisconsin is necessary for spending bills.  So they stripped the spending out of this thing, they went back.  This is one of the early plans.  I mean go back weeks and weeks ago.  This is one of the items of strategery that they had.  So I just love this.  Somehow the left gets on this big kick that Walker is about to cave yesterday, and the funniest headline is: "Democrats Scramble to Return from their Undisclosed Location." "Illinois Democrats Scramble to Return," maybe.  What good can they do coming back now?  But they plan on it.
I hope that students in Wisconsin and across the country answer the call from Michael Moore and the goonian leaders to walk out of their classrooms at two o'clock today.  He has made this call.  At the very at least it would mean that all those underpaid, overworked teachers can get off at two o'clock instead of three.  Who wouldn't take that deal?  It probably is a day off for 'em anyway, some holiday that nobody's ever heard of.  Now, Walker just made a statement to the press a half hour ago.  I don't know.  It's interesting here to watch all of this transform.  I think it's pretty ironic that the bussed-in union thugs are trying to prevent the elected representatives in the Wisconsin legislature from doing their work by chanting, "This is what democracy looks like."  Meaning their protest, meaning their thuggery.  Yeah, shouting down elected representatives, buying off the Democrat Party, subverting and intimidating the elected majority who were doing the work of the people, doing what they were elected to do.  That's what these people call democracy.  Well, it's exactly the kind of democracy they want anyway but it's not what most people think of as democracy.  This, in fact, ladies and gentlemen, is mobocracy. 

I really hope that the country takes a good look at what's going on in Wisconsin.  I really do.  And as I say, imagine if this were the Tea Party doing this.  We've got Republicans being threatened.  We've got intimidation tactics, thugs and hacks in Wisconsin, a mob shutting down a Democrat government.  Imagine if this was the Tea Party.  Wisconsin's broke, but that's not a good enough reason for Democrats to cut spending.  Democrats have fled the state, the cowards.  They ran away.  Seven and a half million dollars in damage inflicted on the State Capitol in Madison.  That wasn't enough damage to satisfy the thugs, the vandals, and the trespassers, Democrats all.  And the president, our young man-child, Pharaoh Obama, will he one day have his own pyramid? 

Oh, you know what?  You know what I saw in the midst of all this, not only is he on the sideline, he turned over the bully pulpit in the White House to Moochelle today.  You know about what?  Bullying!  He's got his union thugs, Organizing for America, bullying everybody, Peter King and everybody up on the domestic terrorism hearings. He's got his bullying thugs going at it in Wisconsin, and here are Obama and Moochelle at the White House today giving a statement on bullying, how horrible it is.  (imitating New Castrati) "It is a terrible thing, Mr. Limbaugh. If you've never been through it, you don't want to go through it yourself.  It's a terrible thing. It's intimidating, it's scary, Mr. Limbaugh, to be bullied."  Yeah, I know.  I know, Mr. New Castrati.  The Middle East is on fire, we are spending ourselves into abject debt and poverty, and our president has been co-opted by his wife for a ceremony on bullying after the basketball party last night. 

Now, the president declared that bullying should no longer be treated as a simple staple of growing up.  Now, of course there's a little hypocrisy here because as we're seeing, bullying is righteous when it's used against for-profit colleges.  Bullying is righteous when it is used against oil drillers.  Bullying is righteous when it's used against big retail, or financial firms.  In fact, Obama encouraged the bullying.  He told the financial whiz kids, "Hey, I'm the only guy separating you from the people with the pitchforks."  In fact, it was Obama who urged his people, "They bring a knife; we bring a gun.  I want you to get in their face," Obama said.  So it's fine to bully the bondholders at Chrysler, the people who had invested in the Chrysler Corporation via their bonds, those are the guys that got shafted and then blamed for being greedy.  So let's bully them.  We can also bully the Internet providers.  We can bully the Tea Party.  Wheelchair bound African-American members of the Tea Party, not only bully 'em, we can beat 'em up.  We can bully little old ladies.  We can bully state legislators.  We can take union thugs and bully an entire State Capitol building.  And yet here's the president and his wife saying no child should ever have to be subjected to bullying, should no longer be treated as a staple of growing up.  Frankly I liked it better, folks, when Michelle was talking about breast-feeding.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Don't you, folks, just love all this talk from the protesters about how the Republicans have "declared war on the hardworking middle class in Wisconsin"?  Republicans have declared war on the hardworking middle class in Wisconsin.  You know, the hardworking, middle-class families that break through doors, force their way in through broken windows, and occupy buildings for weeks on end. Every hardworking, middle class family I know has the time and the inclination to take time off from their jobs and protest for three weeks.  Every hardworking American family I know is led by a longhaired, maggot-infested Michael Moore fan bussed in from out of state to raise holy hell shutting down the Wisconsin state capitol building while chanting, "This is what democracy looks like!" 

The left is imploding. 

We see it in front of our eyes. 

We're seeing around the world.  We're seeing it in Greece.  We saw it in parts of it in Spain.  The Middle East, to whatever extent leftists where involved there in terms of ideology, that's on fire and imploding.  Wisconsin's just the first step.  In the midst of what is obviously great, uplifting news today with the strategic maneuver last night to go ahead and pass this bill to removing bargaining rights, folks, I must tell you (and I'm not going to name any names because "who" right now is not the point), as I was scouring various places that I routinely scour to show prep the program today, I was noticing some people unhappy that we're not winning the media battle here. 

I had to scratch my head over that.  I mean, people on our side are unhappy that we're not winning the media battle, unhappy that we're not winning the Facebook battle, unhappy that we're not winning the Twitter battle.  All we've done here is stand up. Governor Walker stood up for his principles. He followed through on his commitments as a candidate.  This is what he said he was going to do as a candidate.  He has done it.  He has been under assault, a withering assault for weeks and weeks.  The news yesterday was filled with fear that he was going to cave, and that news was put out largely by the left and the media.  They had run across some old e-mails -- and by "cave," it meant compromise and give up on this idea that it's gonna strip them of their collective bargaining rights. 

So the exact opposite happens.  He pulls the legislative maneuver, wins the day, wins the issue -- the left look like a bunch of animals escaped from a zoo -- and we have people upset that we're losing the media battle here, that somehow this is not all it could be.  Well, we don't have to win the media battle.  We don't have to win the Facebook battle.  History is on our side.  Reality is on our side.  The laws of economics are on our side.  Our victory is inevitable.  The collapse, the implosion of these people on the left is ordained just as it was for the Soviets, just as it is for the Cubans, just as it is for every leftist regime in the world. 

Eventually it's over.  They implode by virtue of their own moral corruption -- and when I saw this, I said, "Oh, no," 'cause I've spent a large percentage of my 22 years behind the Golden EIB Microphone taking calls from people who are similarly depressed that the media's not being fair to us, that the media is not reporting the truth on our side, that the media is not reporting accurately our victories.  And I've told these people year in and year out, "If your definition of success -- if your definition of victory and if your definition of happiness -- equals the media reporting accurately about us, championing our cause, reporting accurately our victories, then you are going to forever be disappointed because it's never going to happen." 

Not the media you're talking about.  There's always going to be a media faction that hates us.  There's always going to be a media faction opposing us, trying to defeat us.  It really is the same.  Asking for the media to be joyous with us over what happened in Wisconsin is the same thing as asking Obama to be joyous with us over this.  It's the same thing as asking any Democrat to join us in celebration.  Now, here's what -- and I don't want to throw cold water on anything, but you know me: I, El Rushbo, live in Realville.  And this, while orgasmic, is still just foreplay, because there's still Indiana.  There's still Ohio.  There are still many other states and ultimately the nation at large where things like this must happen, and it's going to require every one of us remaining firm of resolve in our spines.

None of us can go linguini, and particularly the elected officials: The governors, the lieutenant governors, the leaders of legislatures in these states.  So all of this talk about, "Gee, you know, this is really great, but I'm so sad, so disappointed that we're losing the Facebook war."  Don't advance anything that's gonna give people an excuse here: "Well, you know, even if we do the right thing the media is still gonna excoriate us, and it doesn't do us any good for the media to excoriate us." It doesn't matter.  I know I say this and I'm not a politician. Getting votes much different than getting an audience.  I realize that.  But however disappointed you might be that we're not winning the media battle here, believe me: It is far more cataclysmic for people on the other side than it is for us, because they are losing.  We gotta learn how to win here!
BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: This is an interesting story here.  Do you remember Janet Napolitano shortly after she'd become the secretary of the Department of Homeland Security?  On April 7th, 2009, Department of Homeland Security sent a nine-page warning memo to law enforcement offices across the country. Do you know what it was titled?  "Rightwing Extremism: Current Economic and Political Climate Fueling Resurgence in Radicalization and Recruitment" of militant right-wingers, and the report included "a sweeping definition of the threat."  This is what it said: "Rightwing extremism in the United States can be broadly divided into those groups, movements, and adherents that are primarily hate-oriented (based on hatred of particular religious, racial or ethnic groups), and those that are mainly antigovernment, rejecting federal authority in favor of state or local authority..."

So by this administration's own definition, if you rejected federal authority in favor of state or local authority, you were a right-wing extremist -- and you were the subject of warnings.  "It may include groups and individuals that are dedicated to a single issue, such as opposition to abortion or immigration." Do you remember all this?  It was us, folks! We were the threat. There aren't even any Tea Parties yet, just conservatism -- straight, down the middle conservatism.  Well, guess what?  It's public sector unions that have this "anti-government" rally business going on.  That's a single issue! Who is it that's shutting down government?  Who is it that's got an anti-government profile right now? 

Who is it that has "declared war"?  Republicans are being threatened from Peter King to these state senators.  A mob at the Wisconsin assembly is trying to shut down the democratic government there.  By who?  Certainly not right-wing extremists.  These are left-wing wackos!  They're leaving ammunition behind at their rallies; they're defacing government property to the tune of millions of dollars.  They are trespassing.  They're overwhelming law enforcement in so doing.  They're "rejecting government authority."  She might want to update her memo, Big Sis, because it isn't us.  It could be retitled: "Left-Wing Extremism: Current Economic and Political Climate Fueling Resurgence in Radicalization and Recruitment from Party of Obama."
BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: You know, if I were in Wisconsin and I had access to the State Capitol building today, you know what I would do, ladies and gentlemen?  I'd go get Obama's speech from Arizona at the so-called memorial for Gabrielle Giffords and I'd just loop it.  I'd just have that thing playing throughout the State Capitol building.  I'd turn Obama's words on these thugs.  And in the process I would turn them on him as well.  I'd edit that phony speech down to this that I have here and I'd let 'em scream and yell and vandalize and trespass and shut down their own government.  Remember part of what Obama said out there at the Gabrielle Giffords -- actually it was a rally, they had T-shirts and all that.  He said, "But at a time when our discourse has become so sharply polarized," a bunch of windows being broken, union thugs going in, tearing down statues or whatever.  "At a time when we are far too eager to lay the blame for all that ails the world at the feet of those who happen to think differently than we do," and get these people out there railing against the Republicans and Scott Walker.  "It's important for us to pause for a moment and make sure that we're talking with each other in a way that heals, not in a way that wounds.  Scripture tells us --" and they'd start booing that. 

This crowd, you start talking scripture, especially from Obama.  This could literally drive them insane.  This would be like playing rock music, or what's his name, pineapple face, Noriega, get him out of Panama. "Scripture tells us that there is evil in the world and that terrible things happen for reasons that defy human understanding.  In the words of Job, when I looked for light, then came darkness."  Then I'd turn the lights off in the place.  "Bad things happen, and we have to guard against simple explanations in the aftermath. For the truth is, none of us can know exactly what triggered this vicious attack.  None of us can know with any certainty what might have stopped these shots from being fired," these windows from being broken, "or what thoughts lurked in the inner recesses of a violent [group's] mind.

"Yes, we have to examine all the facts behind this tragedy. We cannot and will not be passive in the face of such violence.  We should be willing to challenge old assumptions in order to lessen the prospects of such violence in the future."  I would be looping this speech from Obama from Arizona 24/7 inside the PA system of that building.  "But what we cannot do," said The One, "is use this tragedy as one more occasion to turn on each other.  That we cannot do.  That we cannot do. As we discuss these issues, let each of us do so with a good dose of humility.  Rather than pointing fingers or assigning blame, let’s use this occasion to expand our moral imaginations, to listen to each other more carefully, to sharpen our instincts for empathy and remind ourselves of all the ways that our hopes and dreams are bound together."  Do you remember him saying all this?  Wouldn't it be great to have that speech just looped? 

Michelle in Madison, Wisconsin.  Hey.  You're up first today.  Great to have you on the EIB Network.  Hello.

CALLER:  Hello.  Thank you for having me.

RUSH: You bet.

CALLER:  You know, Rush, I wish I could go to the Capitol today, but I can't.  Just being down there brings me to tears.  They've destroyed the lawn.  Have you ever been to the Capitol here in Wisconsin, Madison?

RUSH: No.  I've just seen pictures.

CALLER:  It's breathtaking.  It's really a treasure.

RUSH:  The only part of that state that I've ever gotten clearance to enter is Green Bay.

CALLER:  We have beautiful lawns and flower beds and they've just been destroyed.  It looks like a monster truck show went through 'em.  The inside of the building is --

RUSH:  Yeah, I know.  It was at least seven and a half million dollars damage.

CALLER:  Yeah.

RUSH:  Imagine now, imagine if this were the Tea Party doing this.  Imagine.

CALLER:  You know, I've been at Tea Party rallies here in Madison.  We don't even leave a shred of garbage on the ground.

RUSH:  Yeah, I know.

CALLER:  You wouldn't even have known that thousands of people were there when we leave.  The inside of the building, it smells. 

RUSH: Well, you know, there's one thing we know.  This is not arguable.  We know that Organizing for Obama, Organizing for America put these rallies together.  That's whose organizing all these union people.  Can't Obama simply call it off now?  Couldn't he just call it off?  It's his website.  It's his group that's organizing all this.

CALLER:  He doesn't want to.  I mean you go inside the building and you see so many signs.  Different states are here fighting for Wisconsin's rights.  Get the hell out of our state.  We don't want you here.  You're doing nothing but causing problems.

RUSH:  Right on.

CALLER:  I mean if they want to say they're not busing people in then they're lying in our face, because you can walk through the building and see all of the signs.  They have a day care set up in the Capitol building so that protesters can drop their children off at the day care.  They call it a family center.

RUSH:  That is amazing.

CALLER:  They drop their children off so they can go destroy our government and our building and --

RUSH:  Michelle, I gotta --

CALLER:  -- make sure their children are taken care of.

RUSH:  She can't hear me 'cause of our state of the art phone system, but I'm running out of time.  I gotta go.  I appreciate the phone call.  Day care centers for the children of the malcontent protesters.

END TRANSCRIPT

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Rapunzel

Re: After Walker Wins, Obama's Union Mob Riots at the Wisconsin Capitol
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2011, 01:00:13 am »
CALLER:  He doesn't want to.  I mean you go inside the building and you see so many signs.  Different states are here fighting for Wisconsin's rights.  Get the hell out of our state.  We don't want you here.  You're doing nothing but causing problems.

CALLER:  I mean if they want to say they're not busing people in then they're lying in our face, because you can walk through the building and see all of the signs.  They have a day care set up in the Capitol building so that protesters can drop their children off at the day care.  They call it a family center.

sad............
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2011, 03:00:11 am »

sad............

The Democratic Party is an anti-American criminal enterprise.  The leadership should be impeached for high corruption and conspiracy to create domestic disturbances.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2011, 03:25:28 am »
Michael Moore has called for students to walk out of schools all over America tomorrow afternoon.  They "could" start with deporting him off to Cuba,
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Oceander

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2011, 04:06:10 am »
The Democratic Party is an anti-American criminal enterprise.  The leadership should be impeached for high corruption and conspiracy to create domestic disturbances.

Yup.  Anyone say RICO?