Author Topic: Obama: The Tea Party is Racist  (Read 1785 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Obama: The Tea Party is Racist
« on: March 04, 2011, 12:00:41 am »
Obama: The Tea Party is Racist
March 3, 2011

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Now, this is interesting: "Obama Says Race a Key Component in Tea Party Protests." Uh... (sigh) Didn't we used to hear that the only reason the right wing opposed Hillary was because she's a woman?  And, of course, the only reason we opposed Obama is 'cause he's black, and the only reason we opposed John Kerry is 'cause he's...uhhh...and the only reason we opposed Bill Clinton is because he's... uhhh...and the only reason we opposed Harry Reid is he's...uhhh...and the only reason that we oppose Joe Biden is that he's...uhhh...what?  They're all idiots, folks!  They're all liberals.  We oppose liberalism; we don't care about the packaging.  Remember this from Eric Holder, our brave attorney general? "My people," he said of the New Black Panther Party.

They're his people. He don't want to prosecute 'em. It wouldn't be right. It makes him feel queasy going after, quote, unquote, "my people," he said.  "'Though this nation has proudly thought of itself as an ethnic melting pot, in things racial we have always been -- and continue to be, in too many ways -- essentially a nation of cowards,' Holder said in remarks to his staff in honor of Black History Month."  This is a couple of Black History Months ago.  Now, if Obama says something in private about race relations that he won't say in public, then according to one Eric Holder, Obama's a coward, a despicable coward. This is from the president of the United States, from a man elected by the people.

Oh! And by the way, speaking of race being a factor Tea Party: What was the black vote percentage for Obama, 110%?  No, I'm wrong, it was 120% or maybe 130% of the black vote went for Obama. (interruption) It was only 90%?  Well, who's counting?  Okay, so 92% of black vote went for Obama, and we're being told here that the Tea Party is obsessed with race, the Tea Party has as one of its "key components" racism.  And, by the way, that holds true for all of his conservative opposition as well.  You could fill a book -- and it's still an interesting proposition -- with what Obama doesn't know or what he's naive about. In fact, he's done that. (chuckles) He's filled two books with what he doesn't know: His autobiographies!   

Heh-heh-heh-heh-heh-heh.  (interruption) Ninety-six percent?  Obama won 96% of black vote.  Right, and it's the Tea Party that's racist, and Obama's opposition is racist.  Okay, cool.  So this is from a man, too -- Obama -- claiming here that the Tea Party and conservative opposition is rooted in racism. It's a "key component."  This a guy who sat in Jeremiah Wright's "church" for more than 20 years and said he didn't hear anything.  Barack Obama is an elitist snob with troubling opinions of his fellow Americans, but he doesn't say them publicly.  He says them in this book.  I think he's got some explaining to do.  I mean, this is the kind of stuff that presidents don't say.  They're presidents of all of the people. 

This is shocking.  This may be too ugly to explore.  This president obviously has a chip on his shoulder, several chips, and one has to do with race.  Now, this book is by Kenneth T. Walsh: "Family of Freedom -- Presidents and African-Americans in the White House."  It's a book devoted to: What does Obama think about being in there knowing full well that slaves built it? He gets asked about that: What do you think about being here when most of the servants are black?  Here's an excerpt from it:  "But Obama, in his most candid moments, acknowledged that race was still a problem. In May 2010, he told guests at a private White House dinner that race was probably a key component in the rising opposition to his presidency from conservatives, especially right-wing activists in the ...
"'Tea Party' movement that was then surging across the country. Many middle-class and working-class whites felt aggrieved and resentful that the federal government was helping other groups, including bankers, automakers, irresponsible people who had defaulted on their mortgages, and the poor, but wasn't helping them..." That may be true, but none of it was race-based! "A guest suggested that when Tea Party activists said they wanted to 'take back' their country, their real motivation was to stir up anger and anxiety at having a black president, and Obama didn't dispute the idea. He agreed that there was a 'subterranean agenda' in the anti-Obama movement -- a racially biased one -- that was unfortunate. But he sadly conceded that there was little he could do about it."

I think this is the most... It is totally classless.  It is totally classless.  The guy just got elected president of this country! He is historic in that sense. He is the first black president.  But my point is Eric Holder says that we don't have the guts to have a public discussion about this.  We're "cowards."  Well, leading the coward parade's Obama.  He doesn't have the guts to say this stuff in public but he says it in his Kenneth T. Walsh guy from US News writing this book.  Now, let me ask you a question: How many people really think of Obama as black? (I mean, apart from Chris Matthews, who's obsessed with that.)  One of Obama's parents was black.  Undeniable. 

But he was raised by a white mother and by white grandparents. He went to a highly exclusive private school in Hawaii with rich white students and white teachers.  He went to exclusive colleges that were practically lily white.  "Barry" Obama is from a very white, albeit radical-left, cultural background.  He's not from the 'hood.  He not from the move-ment.  Although I'm beginning to think, you know, maybe he's right. Everything is race for him, the race for the presidency. He can play upon his race and skin color to get reelected (surely he will, surely he is now).  So it's all about making himself a victim.  I'm telling you, there's a chip on this guy's shoulder -- and, folks, it is a factor in every policy decision he makes.  Every agenda item that he has. 

And by the way, what Tea Party or conservative types are mad because they aren't getting enough "help from the government"? Is that what they're mad about?  They look at the help the mortgage crowd's getting and they don't see themselves getting? They look at all the poor is getting? No, that's not what animates the Tea Party people! What animates them is the size of government, the never-ending spending, the creating of never ending dependency, and the ultimate destruction of the greatness of the country.  When's Obama gonna have the courage to start calling a "bitter clinger" a bitter clinger in public and not just behind closed doors, like he did in San Francisco at the fundraiser, like in this book?  Remember, now, it was his own attorney general who didn't want to prosecute the New Black Panthers, didn't want to prosecute his people, quote, unquote.  He says that we're cowards 'cause we won't discuss race. 

Hell, even when I don't discuss race I'm accused of it!

END TRANSCRIPT

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald