Author Topic: Alternate Juror For Chauvin Trial Weighs In On Verdict  (Read 556 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Alternate Juror For Chauvin Trial Weighs In On Verdict
« on: April 22, 2021, 08:18:13 pm »

Jesse Stiller
Contributor
April 22, 2021 10:31 AM ET

An alternate juror who was selected to the trial of Derek Chauvin publicly agreed with the verdict, stating that he had not taken the warnings of bystanders seriously.

Lisa Christensen, 45, appeared on CBS This Morning on Thursday to discuss Derek Chauvin’s trail and if she felt the verdict was justified.

“I kind of felt like he wasn’t taking the warnings seriously obviously, kind of like, ‘I know what I’m doing.’” Christensen said regarding how Chauvin acted during the arrest.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2021/04/22/alternate-juror-chauvin-trial-cbs-interview-lisa-christensen/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LegalAmerican

Re: Alternate Juror For Chauvin Trial Weighs In On Verdict
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2021, 08:42:35 pm »
Even that autopsy said, FENTANYL, was the cause of death.  That thug complained about not being able to breathe, and being unruly, resisting arrest?  That the drug on his tongue ingested to 'hide' his stash from police.  PEOPLE ARE NOT RATIONAL ANYMORE.  Where is the juror that would have said, NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS? 

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2021, 08:52:58 pm »
Even that autopsy said, FENTANYL, was the cause of death. 

No it didn't. I read it
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online DB

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2021, 09:04:13 pm »
No it didn't. I read it

3 times what is considered a lethal dose...

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2021, 09:07:21 pm »
I bet Lisa Christensen, attention whore alternate jurist would be in hiding had the verdict gone the other way.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2021, 09:27:18 pm »
I bet Lisa Christensen, attention whore alternate jurist would be in hiding had the verdict gone the other way.

:bingo:

Offline LMAO

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2021, 09:47:52 pm »
3 times what is considered a lethal dose...

But the report didn't list cause of death. But that's were reasonable doubt should have come in
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online DB

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2021, 10:36:15 pm »
But the report didn't list cause of death. But that's were reasonable doubt should have come in

Is screams reasonable doubt.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2021, 11:20:32 pm »
Is screams reasonable doubt.

A lot did.

Plus jury manipulation and threats to witness  for the defense should have thrown this case

If the jurors were  fearful for their safety  for the "wrong" verdict I can understand but now we have mob justice. Going forward, we are going to see more threats from leftists groups to get not only jury decisions they desire but legislation as well.
Those cops that shot Rayshard Brooks are going to prison. Not because they broke the law but because the mob will threaten

Barry Goldwater

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2021, 01:21:01 am »
In a city where 9 of the 12 jurors were most likely the worst kind of liberal, what does one expect?  Most of those jurors abhor the police.  This is the city that wants to eliminate their police force.  I fully endorse that by the way, for the idiots that remain in Minneapolis will suffer systemic slaughter.  Really, in a country with 330 million+, who needs these idiots?  Let them all kill each other.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2021, 03:59:43 am »
Listen to insanity. NOTHING BEING SIAD,  ABOUT THESE KIDS THUG-ISH LIFE STYLE.  Shooting guns, using KNIVES, fighting.
----------------------------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhATTn2aZkQ

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2021, 01:11:02 pm »
Alternate juror in Chauvin trial was ‘concerned’ about safety from people upset with verdict
by Mike Brest
 | April 23, 2021 07:49 AM

“The reason, at that time, was I did not know what the outcome was going to be, so I felt like either way you are going to disappoint one group or the other,” she told KARE 11. “I did not want to go through rioting and destruction again, and I was concerned about people coming to my house if they were not happy with the verdict.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/alternate-juror-chauvin-trial-concerned-safety
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2021, 01:35:52 pm »
more

‘I Didn’t Want to Go Through the Rioting’: Juror in Chauvin Trial Makes Stunning Admission over ‘Guilty’ Verdict
https://trendingpolitics.com/i-didnt-want-to-go-through-the-rioting-juror-in-chauvin-trial-makes-stunning-admission-over-guilty-verdict-knab/
Support the USO