Author Topic: George Floyd Autonomous Zone Issues ‘Rules For White People’  (Read 559 times)

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
https://conservativebrief.com/autonomous-issues-rules-38930/?utm_source=CB&utm_medium=The%20Conservative%20Standard

George Floyd Autonomous Zone Issues ‘Rules For White People’
April 22, 2021
Martin Walsh

A “George Floyd Autonomous Zone” has been created in Minneapolis that has a list of “rules for white people.”

According to the bulletin, white people must abide by these ridiculous rules in order to enter the area, which was created around where Floyd died last May.

Entering the area as a white person comes with potential risks if you make the mistake of behaving in a “problematic” manner.

All visitors are asked to wear face masks and act with “humility,” but a lengthier list of rules for white people explains how they will be treated differently.

More at URL above...

Offline dfwgator

At least somebody treats White Liberals like they deserve to be treated.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
At least somebody treats White Liberals like they deserve to be treated.
Exactly.
I would walk two miles around just to avoid that godforsaken shithole.
The only White people who would go anywhere near that place are braindead Liberals.
And they deserve every bit of what they get.
Hopefully, the Blacks are robbing and raping them...I wouldn't care if they did.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Why not make Minneapolis the 51st state?  Call it New Floyd!

Are we still living in the USA?  The insane are ruling this country.

I know folks thinking of moving to Wyoming, where there are hardly any of these fine folks. 

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
jafo hollered:
"Are we still living in the USA?  The insane are ruling this country."

Not "the insane".
Those who are currently "ruling" are quite sane and calculating.
Their name is the "DCP".
Do you know what that means, or do I have to spell it out?

Hint:
CCP = Chinese communist party

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
https://conservativebrief.com/autonomous-issues-rules-38930/?utm_source=CB&utm_medium=The%20Conservative%20Standard

April 22, 2021
Martin Walsh

Fry like bacon, you little freshman piggies.

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

Why not make Minneapolis the 51st state?  Call it New Floyd!

Are we still living in the USA?  The insane are ruling this country.

I know folks thinking of moving to Wyoming, where there are hardly any of these fine folks.

We have insane politicians who are following and backing mob rule! 

Wyoming, Montanta, the Dakotas, Oklahoma.... there's something to be said for moving  to more conservative states and definitely out of major cities.  However, there is no guarantee that they are going to stay that way.

BTW FL and TX are now considered to have about average conservative standing.  TX is changing rapidly.

https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/most-conservative-states
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LegalAmerican

April 22, 2021
Martin Walsh

A “George Floyd Autonomous Zone” has been created in Minneapolis that has a list of “rules for white people.”

According to the bulletin, white people must abide by these ridiculous rules in order to enter the area, which was created around where Floyd died last May.

Entering the area as a white person comes with potential risks if you make the mistake of behaving in a “problematic” manner.

All visitors are asked to wear face masks and act with “humility,” but a lengthier list of rules for white people explains how they will be treated differently.

More at URL above...

Look at that scary face.  Good lord.   APARTHEID.  South Africa.  WHITE LIBERALS ARE JUST INSANE.  PROVEN.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Here's a good solution:  No white cops patrol or respond to calls in "black" neighborhoods.  Only black officers allowed, and they cannot carry guns or tasers.

Let the peace and love rule the day, and let us know how that turns out.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

Here's a good solution:  No white cops patrol or respond to calls in "black" neighborhoods.  Only black officers allowed, and they cannot carry guns or tasers.

Unfortunately, what we will wind up seeing is a predominately Black police force that will respond or just feel the 'need' to enter and check on things with guns and tasers in White neighborhoods and in Black neighborhoods they won't carry guns or tasers and they'll join in on the party.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2021, 09:38:38 pm by libertybele »

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LegalAmerican

YES!   :thumbsup:

Offline LegalAmerican

So, all the white liberals, N.T'S....HAPPY? 

Online DefiantMassRINO

What about those of us who self indentify as Australian Aborigines, but could easily be mistaken as white?
Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline libertybele

What about those of us who self indentify as Australian Aborigines, but could easily be mistaken as white?

Use lots of spray tan?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Unfortunately, what we will wind up seeing is a predominately Black police force that will respond or just feel the 'need' to enter and check on things with guns and tasers in White neighborhoods and in Black neighborhoods they won't carry guns or tasers and they'll join in on the party.

If the black cops are stupid enough to do that, then they'll find out about how willing white people are to shoot rogue cops.  And we'll have a new round of "Rayciss!!!"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LegalAmerican

« Last Edit: April 22, 2021, 09:50:29 pm by LegalAmerican »