Author Topic: Thanks, Derek Chauvin Jurors! You’re Safe Now. We Aren’t... Ann Coulter  (Read 152 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Thanks, Derek Chauvin Jurors! You’re Safe Now. We Aren’t.
Ann Coulter

Posted: Apr 21, 2021 5:47 PM

To watch the hours of celebratory fist-pumping from government officials and black activists after the guilty verdicts against police officer Derek Chauvin this week, you'd think Minnesota had just won the NCAA tournament.

One man is dead and another will be spending up to 40 years in prison. How about Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison show a little dignity, with something like: "We had the trial; we've got a verdict; I'm not taking any questions"?

Nope! We got a one-hour spirit rally for the championship team. The key was teamwork. Our guys practiced every night -- staying even after the gym had closed! We couldn't have done it without the fans.

There wasn't this much triumphalism when Ted Bundy was convicted! He murdered 30 women, escaped from jail twice, and killed again before finally being brought to trial. We didn't have hours of gloating after they got the Green River Killer, and it took 20 years to catch him.

Maybe we've gotten less decorous in the past few decades. But how about celebrating the conviction of a gangbanger who killed an 8-year-old girl in a drive-by? Would the media be as giddy about that?

Not likely. Wild celebrations are in order only for the railroading of a cop

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/anncoulter/2021/04/21/thanks-jurors-youre-safe-now-we-arent-n2588347
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

We are in a sorry state when we celebrate the lives of thugs like George Floyd, Daunte Wright, and the rest of the morons who got themselves killed by the police.
When the POTUS declares, against all evidence, that the country is racist, he is not only an incompetent, ignorant boob, he is himself a dangerous, fascist thug who will get people killed.
But many supposedly people in power have made statements basically agreeing with Biden.
This is the worst state this country has been in since I've been living. We are being controlled by the most ignorant and violent segment of the population.
Only bad things will follow if this continues.

Online LMAO

If they came to the conclusion and rendered a guilty verdict because they were scared, I can respect that more than if they came to a guilty verdict because they wanted to be good social justice warriors
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline goatprairie

If they came to the conclusion and rendered a guilty verdict because they were scared, I can respect that more than if they came to a guilty verdict because they wanted to be good social justice warriors
Might be a combination of both.