Author Topic: There’s No Way Americans Can Trust The Jury’s Chauvin Verdict  (Read 325 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 There’s No Way Americans Can Trust The Jury’s Chauvin Verdict

A fair trial might have come to the same conclusion. But we'll never know, and never be able to trust this outcome, because America's left purposefully made a fair trial impossible.

By Joy Pullmann
April 21, 2021

A Minnesota jury has found former police officer Derek Chauvin guilty of second-degree murder, third-degree murder, and second-degree manslaughter. This means they claim to have concluded that they unanimously believe beyond a reasonable doubt that Chauvin caused Floyd’s death.

Given the circumstances of the trial, however, it’s extremely hard to believe the jury was solely concerned with either truth or justice. It’s extremely hard, if not impossible, for any thinking person not to have a reasonable doubt about the outcome.

We know the judge in the case refused to sequester jurors from media coverage and outside influences during the trial, and that the pressure conveyed to them was beyond intense. It was made perfectly clear to them that the nation would be engulfed in flames if they expressed they did in fact have a reasonable doubt over whether Floyd’s death was Chauvin’s fault.

The entire bloody year of 2020, in which unprecedented and murderous riots swept the nation, was premised on the incident that led to this trial. At least 30 people died amid waves of riots that widely used Floyd’s death as the pretext. The Floyd riots have caused the most high-dollar damage in U.S. history, an estimated $2 billion.

The rioters’ violence against police, and elected officials’ willful endorsement of the rioters and failure to back law and order in response, helped cause a historic surge in homicides. As measured across 34 sampled cities, homicides surged 30 percent in 2020, causing an additional 1,200 dead. That’s just in 34 cities.

So, thanks to the anti-police unrest employed in the wake of Floyd’s death, thousands more people are now dead, and a disproportionate number of them are black. The riots’ unchecked anti-police violence metastasized in deadly crime. Anyone who lives in or near a city like these jurors do, especially those in the Twin Cities epicenter, is fully aware of this.

more

https://thefederalist.com/2021/04/21/theres-no-way-americans-can-trust-the-jurys-chauvin-verdict/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

The law is simple: when you elect leftists, chaos/violence shortly follows.
Many major American cities are now controlled by leftists. Not liberals, leftists. Old style libs like Daley in Chicago and Rizzo in Philly would not have tolerated the riots and violence of today's leftist thugs. They would have severely clamped down on the criminals.
Until we get elected leaders who are willing to enforce the rule of law, we are a lawless country.

Offline LMAO

Until we get elected leaders who are willing to enforce the rule of law, we are a lawless country.

And that is the case for now.

Wasn't it Daley who told the NG and police to shoot on site anybody causing damage and rioting in the 1968 Democrat Convention?
« Last Edit: April 22, 2021, 11:56:03 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

And that is the case for now.

Wasn't it Daley who told the NG and police to shoot on site anybody causing damage and rioting in the 1968 Democrat Convention?

And what is going to change that?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
No, there's no way an honest jury could have convicted Chauvin.    Too much esculpatory evidence, from the Fentanyl OD to the knee on the SIDE of the neck, that precludes any doubt-free conclusion of guilt.

But kangaroo trials aren't supposed to be honest, right?
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline LegalAmerican

I didn't write the below, but still correct.
----------------------------------

1. A film showed him saying he could not breath while being put in the back of a cop car. He was already in breathing trouble.
2. The initial autopsy said he died of Fentanyl poisoning, and that he had 3X the amount to kill him in his system.
3. He had been violently resisting arrest, requiring more force to keep the cop safe.
4. The initial autopsy said that the knee did not restrict his breathing
5. He was able to keep saying he would not breath on the ground. If your airway is restricted, you cannot talk like he did.
6. He died because of fentanyl poisoning.

Offline LMAO

And what is going to change that?

When  true tough on crime candidates run.

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

No, there's no way an honest jury could have convicted Chauvin.    Too much esculpatory evidence, from the Fentanyl OD to the knee on the SIDE of the neck, that precludes any doubt-free conclusion of guilt.

But kangaroo trials aren't supposed to be honest, right?

Plus add all the manipulation of the jury by outside forces and threats to witness

Barry Goldwater

Offline LegalAmerican

LEFTS love to gaslight people and sociopaths, think LAWS don't apply to themselves.  Only others.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MneBxdT-OCI