Author Topic: Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò Dresses Down Vatican Over Globalist Confab with Chelsea Clinton, Dr. F  (Read 386 times)

rangerrebew

Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò Dresses Down Vatican Over Globalist Confab with Chelsea Clinton, Dr. Fauci, Jane Goodall and Other Heretics – Only 2 Clergy Speakers in 114 Listed
By Jim Hoft
Published April 21, 2021 at 2:25pm

Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò went off on Pope Francis and the upcoming Vatican Globalist confab this week in Vatican City.

Globalist Pope Francis organized a conference that includes a Who’s Who of globalist activists and pro-abortion fanatics.
This is just the latest slap-in-the-face to his conservative Catholic flock.

Archbishop Vigano spoke out Tuesday against this upcoming conference.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04/archbishop-carlo-maria-vigano-dresses-vatican-globalist-confab-chelsea-clinton-dr-fauci-jane-goodall-heretics-2-clergy-speakers-114-listed/

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This Conference – along with the Council for Inclusive Capitalism of Lynn Forester de Rothschild, the Global Compact on Education, and the inter-religious Pantheon to be held in June in Astana, Kazakhstan – is the umpteenth scandalous confirmation of a disturbing departure of the current Hierarchy, and in particular its highest Roman members, from Catholic orthodoxy. The Holy See has deliberately renounced the supernatural mission of the Church, making itself the servant of the New World Order and Masonic globalism in an antichristic counter-magisterium. The same Roman Dicasteries, occupied by people ideologically aligned with Jorge Mario Bergoglio and protected and promoted by him, now continue unrestrained in their implacable work of demolishing Faith, Morals, ecclesiastical discipline, and monastic and religious life, in an effort as vain as it is unprecedented to transform the Bride of Christ into a philanthropic association enslaved to the Strong Powers. The result is the super-imposition over the true Church of a sect of heretical and depraved Modernists who are intent on legitimizing adultery, sodomy, abortion, euthanasia, idolatry, and any perversion of the intellect and will. The true Church is now eclipsed, denied and discredited by her very Pastors, betrayed even by the one who occupies the highest Throne.

I think there can no longer be any doubt about this so called "Pope". He is not a Pope as it is traditionally defined. In fact, I doubt that he holds to any religion at all. He is nothing more than a far-Left Globalist 'Activist' wearing vestments.

It would be easy for me to say that this is not my problem because I am not Catholic. However, that does not work. The Pope rejecting his religion, culture, and responsibilities, to become a Globalist Activist affects everyone on Earth. His actions have the ability and power to steer the world. Unfortunately, he has decide to steer us all straight to Hell.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Frankly,I am stunned.

Has this EVER happened in public before?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Why would Pope Marxist want to sit down with Webb Hubbell's daughter?   Wouldn't have have a better time with Monica Lewinski?
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.