Author Topic: Stanford Study: Facemasks Are Worthless And Can Cause Health Decline And Premature Death  (Read 374 times)

rangerrebew

Stanford Study: Facemasks Are Worthless And Can Cause Health Decline And Premature Death

Posted By: Joe Hoft via Gateway Pundit April 20, 2021

Stanford University has come to the same conclusion as TN that facemasks are not only ineffective against the spread of COVID,  but also are directly harmful to your health. This leaves masking as a political weapon and instrument of social engineering. As maskers are psychologically broken down, they can then be rebuilt in the Technocrat image. ⁃ TN Editor

A recent Stanford study released by the NCBI, which is under the National Institutes of Health, showed that masks do absolutely nothing to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and their use is even harmful.

NIH published a medical hypothesis by Dr. Baruch Vainshelboim (Cardiology Division, Veterans Affairs Palo Alto Health Care System/Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA, United States).

NOQ Report uncovered the study:

https://www.technocracy.news/stanford-study-facemasks-are-worthless-and-can-cause-health-decline-and-premature-death/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
A recent Stanford study released by the NCBI, which is under the National Institutes of Health, showed that masks do absolutely nothing to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and their use is even harmful.

What? They mean that inhaling your own exhaust is not good for you?

Hoo new?

It's why I wear a face shield made for grinding steel in machine shops. I can flip it up out of the way,and when the shield is down I am protected while still able to breathe oxygen thanks to the open bottom that allows fresh air entrance.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!