Author Topic: Report: Nikki Haley Considers Miami Mayor Who Voted for Democrat Andrew Gillum as 2024 Running Mate  (Read 658 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Nikki Haley Considers Miami Mayor Who Voted for Democrat Andrew Gillum as 2024 Running Mate

John Binder21 Apr 202111
5:32

Former United Nations Ambassador Nikki Haley is reportedly considering Miami mayor Francis Suarez as her running mate for a 2024 Republican presidential primary bid. Suarez, among other issues, voted for Democrat Andrew Gillum against Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) in 2018.

According to Politico, Haley was spotted with Suarez at Miami City Hall for a meeting that was “arranged with the explicit goal of allowing Haley to gauge the 43-year-old Republican as a potential running mate in 2024, according to a source familiar with the huddle.”

Politico reported:

Another source told us that while a joint ticket wasn’t explicitly discussed, it hung over the entire conversation. An intriguing sidenote: Suarez is known to have a chilly relationship with Gov. Ron DeSantis, another 2024 White House hopeful and favorite of Donald Trump.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/04/21/report-nikki-haley-considers-miami-mayor-who-voted-for-democrat-andrew-gillum-as-2024-running-mate/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Wow.  How much lower is Haley going to go?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Wow.  How much lower is Haley going to go?
We haven't seen her smoking crack in hotel rooms like Gillum.

Yet.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline libertybele

We haven't seen her smoking crack in hotel rooms like Gillum.

Yet.

She's beginning to prove she'll stop at nothing to win.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Killer Clouds

Offline DefiantMassRINO

What conservative in his, her, or its mind is going to vote for a former embassador to the United Nations?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline libertybele

What conservative in his, her, or its mind is going to vote for a former embassador to the United Nations?

888high58888

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Ms. Haley is destined to become the new ¡Jeb! of the 2024 Republican primaries...

Offline libertybele

Ms. Haley is destined to become the new ¡Jeb! of the 2024 Republican primaries...

She won't stand a chance against Kamel anyways.  No one will.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Holy Shit.   She wants the Crack Head Gay mofo black Gilligan?  Is this a Bee article. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

Holy Shit.   She wants the Crack Head Gay mofo black Gilligan?  Is this a Bee article.

No, not Gilligan but one of the idiots who voted for him.

Offline mountaineer

She certainly is confirming her RINO status.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
No, not Gilligan but one of the idiots who voted for him.

Oh..my bad.   So another gay guy..... lol
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
With so many idiots in the Republican Party, how can anyone take them seriously? 

Yesterday it was Chris Christy.  Today it is Haley.  The R clown act is getting an early start.

Listening to Trump the other day, I was left with the sense he was going to run.  However, if he does not run, it will not be Christy or Haley leading the ticket.  I suppose they are vying for VP.  Heck, if Harris can be VP, any worthless dog can be too!

Trump does not run, it will be a contest between DeSantis and perhaps Cruz.  The rest are not worth the time of day.  And Haley has nothing on Christy Noem, SD Governor.  I can easily see a DeSantis/Noem ticket.

And who knows, we might see Santorum, or the postman's son, Jeb boy, or even Little Marco take another shot.  Since big brother is shooting his mouth off every other day, maybe he is priming the Bush name back into society.  God forbid!!!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Trump gave an interview recently... I don't remember with who.  He was asked (repeatedly) who he would choose as a running mate if he runs in 2024.  He tried several times not to answer the question, but then said we're looking into some "legal things" and shut it down.

The only "legal thing" I can think of is having a running mate from the same state.  So at this moment, I think this may be the team to beat:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
The election is THREE AND A HALF YEARS AWAY. That's about three years before the running mate search is even an issue. If you believe this story, I have a beautiful bridge to sell you.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Right_in_Virginia

The election is THREE AND A HALF YEARS AWAY. That's about three years before the running mate search is even an issue. If you believe this story, I have a beautiful bridge to sell you.

Times have changed @jmyrlefuller 

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
She's beginning to prove she'll stop at nothing to win.

You mean she'll stop at nothing to lose.

Hey, the more RINO money she wastes, the better.   She's not getting the nomination.

The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't

She could have been a good ambassador, until the inner stench of the RINO came out.

Same with Bolton.

Eventually the putrid decay of the RINO must come out, and then they are totally exposed as worthless food scorned even by dung beetles.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline dfwgator

I thought she said she wouldn't run.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Haley destroyed her political career when she was critical of Trump.  I did not agree with her, and I thought she was lame like too many in the party.  I say her political career is over.  Maybe she should consider running against Lindsey Graham in 2026, or perhaps he will retire giving her an opportunity.

I have never been impressed by anything she has done.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2021, 05:46:46 am by jafo2010 »

Offline mountaineer

I thought she said she wouldn't run.
Did she say she wouldn't run if Trump did? Now she's not even waiting to find out what his plans are, I guess.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I have a civic duty to inform every Briefer here even remotely considering Nikki Haley that she is the Godmother of the GOP wokeness we are suffering through.  She made PC wokeness fashionable before anyone else.

She is one dispicable southern heritage hating bitch, that should NEVER EVER hold another political office in the GOP.

As far as I am concerned she can go hump some of those statues she tore down.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.