Author Topic: White House Dodges Questions on Joe Biden’s Role in History of ‘Systemic Racism’  (Read 269 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House Dodges Questions on Joe Biden’s Role in History of ‘Systemic Racism’

Wendell Husebo 21 Apr 2021

White House press secretary Jen Psaki dodged questions about President Joe Biden’s role in the history of “systemic racism” Wednesday.

“To what extent does President Biden acknowledge his own role in systemic racism? And how does that inform his own policy positions?” Steven Nelson asked Psaki.

“One of the president’s core objectives is addressing racial injustice in this country,” Psaki replied, sidestepping the question. “Not through his rhetoric but through his actions,” she added.

Psaki then detailed Biden’s pending legislative “action” before saying that Biden has “asked his leadership team, here in the White House, to prioritize these issues in his presidency,” which she added, “is current, today, and not from thirty years ago.”

Nelson followed up, “Does he [Biden] believe it’s important to accept his own culpability…”

Psaki cut Nelson off, ” I think I have answered your question.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2021/04/21/white-house-dodges-questions-on-joe-bidens-role-in-history-of-systemic-racism/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

White House Dodges Questions on Joe Biden’s Role in History of ‘Systemic Racism’

Wendell Husebo 21 Apr 2021

White House press secretary Jen Psaki dodged questions about President Joe Biden’s role in the history of “systemic racism” Wednesday.

“To what extent does President Biden acknowledge his own role in systemic racism? And how does that inform his own policy positions?” Steven Nelson asked Psaki.

“One of the president’s core objectives is addressing racial injustice in this country,” Psaki replied, sidestepping the question. “Not through his rhetoric but through his actions,” she added.

Psaki then detailed Biden’s pending legislative “action” before saying that Biden has “asked his leadership team, here in the White House, to prioritize these issues in his presidency,” which she added, “is current, today, and not from thirty years ago.”

Nelson followed up, “Does he [Biden] believe it’s important to accept his own culpability…”

Psaki cut Nelson off, ” I think I have answered your question.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2021/04/21/white-house-dodges-questions-on-joe-bidens-role-in-history-of-systemic-racism/

Without question he is the worst president we've ever had and quite possibly the last president. I think we'll see a dictator and it isn't going to be Harris.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
How democrats love their hypocrisy.  How judgmental and severely critical they are of whites and police and gun owners.  Notice hows mass gun murders are most often in areas of liberal imposed gun control.  Democrats made clear their hostility towards police and demanding their defunding, and how they seek to lynch police, demanding a verdict in trials, demanding they be pre-judged even and persecuted by a democrat President, and quickly thereafter going on a wide spread jihad against more police officers, declaring its justified due to 'proven' racism.  Its like the democrats siding with some of the worlds most inhumane dictators when we went to war against them in Gulf war I & II and since then.  They ally themselves with America's enemies both in foreign lands and with terrorist anti-American organizations here BLM, anti-fa and more.  As Obama tried and Biden is trying, we don't need judges anymore, just democrat Emperors handing down judgments.  We have this due to NeverTrumpers getting their way, demanding anything is better than Trump governing.  Are you still so damn sure ?
Democrats demand they rule like Emperor tyrants when they win elections now, and want what little opposition they now have eliminated.  Do fools even realize what we now have is due to how big a fool they have been willing to be?
Satans rule has replaced Christian rule, and its gonna get worse, a lot worse.
 :smokin: 22222frying pan :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Biden remembers Byrd as mentor and 'dear friend'
BY SAM YOUNGMAN - 06/28/10 04:29 PM
Biden, speaking in Louisville, Ky., recalled that Byrd acted as a mentor when Biden joined the Senate and stood by him through times of personal tragedy.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/105897-biden-remembers-byrd-as-mentor-and-dear-friend

I have no doubt that Biden, if not an actual member of the KKK, was certainly a big supporter.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2021, 12:27:28 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Biden remembers Byrd as mentor and 'dear friend'
BY SAM YOUNGMAN - 06/28/10 04:29 PM
Biden, speaking in Louisville, Ky., recalled that Byrd acted as a mentor when Biden joined the Senate and stood by him through times of personal tragedy.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/105897-biden-remembers-byrd-as-mentor-and-dear-friend

Bookface disputes this and if you share it you will be given a TO
« Last Edit: April 22, 2021, 12:29:27 am by Wingnut »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.