Author Topic: ‘YOU’RE NEXT’: LeBron James Posts Photo Apparently Threatening Columbus Police Officer Present at Ma  (Read 741 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘YOU’RE NEXT’: LeBron James Posts Photo Apparently Threatening Columbus Police Officer Present at Ma’Khia Bryant Shooting

Wendell Husebo 21 Apr 2021

LeBron James tweeted a photo of a police officer who was present when Ma’Khia Bryant was shot, with the caption, “You’re Next.”

The officer has been identified as officer Nicholas Reardon

more
https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2021/04/21/youre-next-lebron-james-posts-photo-apparently-threatening-columbus-police-officer-present-makhia-bryant-shooting/

twitter page was taken down
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LegalAmerican

The rest of the story.-
--------------------------------
CRIME.   UPDATED: 4:52 PM.    21 APR 2021

Media Is Lying: Police Release Video Of ‘Unarmed’ Attempted Murderer Who Was “Motherly”

She's not a victim, she's a criminal who could have been a murderer but was stopped.
 by April Matthews

olumbus Mayor Andrew Ginther released the police officer’s graphic bodycam footage Tuesday evening.
The police bodycam footage showed Makiyah Bryant attempting to stab someone as the officer acted swiftly and opened fire, fatally striking her.
Without knowing all the facts, an angry mob of BLM protesters gathered outside of the Columbus Police headquarters Tuesday night after an officer-involved shooting death of 15-year-old Makiyah Bryant.

https://twitter.com/BraytonRobin/status/1384876938536304640?s=20

(BTW This 'child", was 5'10" tall and 250 pounds..I read. wielding a knife and ready to stab another person in pink. Then another stabbed victim died in the hospital. A black life was saved, by shooting the black attacker. )

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
[img width=600]https://mediarightnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/94A07E14-6BB3-4FFE-ACAC-8F9C9817389F-920x425.jpeg[/b]

You’re Next’ Lebron James Tweets Threat to Columbus Police Officer
By: David Caron
On: April 21, 2021
In: TWEET

A police officer in Columbus, OH shot and killed a 16-year-old girl who, according to bodycam footage swung at two other people with a knife yesterday and appeared ready to stab another teenage girl when she was shot.

The incident took place just minutes before the guilty verdict in former police officer Derek Chauvin’s trial for murder and manslaughter was read.

A picture has been circulating on Twitter that purports to show the officer that the shot the girl, and thereby potentially saved the others.

more
https://mediarightnews.com/youre-next-lebron-james-tweets-threat-to-columbus-police-officer/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Lebron and the rest of his thuggery crew are the reason why his silly little sport is dying.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online DB

Lebron and the rest of his thuggery crew are the reason why his silly little sport is dying.

May it die quickly.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
His only skill in life he dribbles a ball.  Life isn't fair.  Some people get out of the ghetto but never give back.  Shine on your shoes.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

If the NBA had any patriotism and morality, it would ban James for life for this stunt, causing him to play in China for the rest of his sorry life.

I won't hold my breath.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline LegalAmerican

If the NBA had any patriotism and morality, it would ban James for life for this stunt, causing him to play in China for the rest of his sorry life.

I won't hold my breath.

He already.....is. 

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

Powerful: LeBron James Pulls Over To Lecture Homeless Man On His White Privilege
July 1st, 2020 - BabylonBee.com

Babylon Bee

Online cato potatoe

The NBA hasn't been worth watching since the nineties.  Finals went from 28 million viewers in 1998 to seven million last year. 

Offline dfwgator

The NBA hasn't been worth watching since the nineties.  Finals went from 28 million viewers in 1998 to seven million last year.

Haven't watched since Michael Jordan.      And LeBron will never be the GOAT.

Offline dfwgator

Go get another Cramp, LeBron!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Anything comes of this shooting, and just watch what police do in the future.  Just imagine the word PROTECT being removed from their motto. 

Good people will die because of this moron basketball player.  He is nothing but a trouble maker.

I am so tired of seeing these repeat criminals given any respect.  I'll bet the girl shot has an arrest record as long as your arm at the ripe age of 16.

We are in an age where criminals are celebrated.  Good people need to protect themselves, and avoid contact with thee fine folks!

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
LMAO advice from a double murderer

OJ Simpson Rips LeBron James for Tweeting Cop Pic: ‘Wait for the Facts!’
https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2021/04/22/oj-simpson-rips-lebron-james-tweeting-cop-pic-wait-facts/
Support the USO

Online mountaineer

Nike, NBA Can’t Clean Up LeBron’s Mess This Time

by Greg Couch
updated about 2 hours ago   
And suddenly, Nike is gone. Poof, just like that. And the NBA? Where did it go? LeBron James just messed up, and that dead silence you heard came from his corporate social justice image partners.

James stepped out of his comfort zone with his tweet about a police officer who shot 16-year-old Ma’Khia Bryant of Columbus, Ohio. Yes, it was a white cop and yes, Bryant is a black girl, who was lunging with a knife at another black girl, or young woman. James tweeted a full-on photo of the officer with the words, “YOU’RE NEXT. #ACCOUNTABILITY.’’

Hello, Nike? Hello? Where are you? Did someone approve James’ latest?

No way. It appears that this was James taking the next step in his social justice Twitter activism. It appears that he stepped out from under Nike’s and the NBA’s safety net with that one. ...

Look, James isn’t ready for this. I’m not questioning his intelligence or even his sincerity. It’s just that if he wants to be a true social justice leader along the lines of Muhammad Ali or Jim Brown, then it has to come off with more risk. Those guys took the chances that Michael Jordan and Tiger Woods were never willing to take when Nike was making them millions. ...
More at Outkick