Author Topic: WaPo: Illegal Migrants Want Their Separated Children Delivered Faster  (Read 306 times)

rangerrebew

WaPo: Illegal Migrants Want Their Separated Children Delivered Faster

Neil Munro21 Apr 2021628

Migrants hiding in the United States are demanding that federal agencies deliver their foreign children to them faster, according to the Washington Post.

“During the 10 days that Andrea’s 6-year-old son, Juan, was held in government custody after crossing the southwest border with his grandmother, the Venezuelan mother who lives in California said she called government officials several times a day, trying to arrange his release,” said the Washington Post article, dated April 20. It continued:

“How can they do this to a child?” said Andrea, 37, who goes by her middle name and did not want her last name used because she did not want to jeopardize her asylum case. “He’s never been separated from his family.”

https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2021/04/21/washpost-illegal-migrants-want-foreign-children-delivered-faster/

rangerrebew

Re: WaPo: Illegal Migrants Want Their Separated Children Delivered Faster
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2021, 05:43:50 pm »
I wonder if Americans who go to Mejico and demand that their government give them this and that?  And I wonder how it works out for them? :chairbang:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2021, 08:31:31 pm »
I am good with that, send the little bastards back to Mexico or what ever Central American country they came from to leach off the American taxpayer, and do it as fast as possible.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2021, 09:52:01 pm »
"Illegal Migrants Want Their Separated Children Delivered Faster"

I agree!
Get the families together pronto, and send 'em back to Mexico, pronto...!