Author Topic: Proud of herself, Maxine Waters spit out MSNBC rant to pat herself on the back: ‘Aunty Maxine is her  (Read 117 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud of herself, Maxine Waters spit out MSNBC rant to pat herself on the back: ‘Aunty Maxine is here’
April 21, 2021 | Vivek Saxena

California Rep. Maxine Waters, a high-powered Democrat who chairs the House Financial Services Committee, appeared on MSNBC after former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin’s conviction Tuesday for a victory lap.

Not only did Waters get her desired verdict in Chauvin’s trial, but she also got a pass from all of her Democrat colleagues for the dangerous, incendiary remarks she’d made at a “protest” over the weekend in Brooklyn Center, Minnesota.

Speaking on MSNBC after both events, she sounded proud of herself.

“I’m pleased that I feel strong enough and able enough to go out with the young people to say Aunty Maxine is here, and I support you, and I want you to be activists,” she said.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/04/21/proud-of-herself-maxine-waters-spit-out-msnbc-rant-to-pat-herself-on-the-back-aunty-maxine-is-here-1063000/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34