Author Topic: Nets Skip White Lady Pelosi Thanking Black Man Floyd for Dying  (Read 339 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Nets Skip White Lady Pelosi Thanking Black Man Floyd for Dying
Nicholas Fondacaro
April 20th, 2021 11:22 PM

In a bizarre Tuesday press conference following the guilty verdict of former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin in the murder of George Floyd, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) thanked Floyd for “sacrificing” his life (as though it was his choice) and crying out for mother. It was a disgusting display that went completely unmentioned by the evening newscasts of ABC, CBS, and NBC, though ABC’s World News Tonight was busy falsely claiming Republicans were against police reform.

Fortunately, Fox News Prime Time rotational host and Federalist co-founder Ben Domenech wasn’t going to let Pelosi’s gross exploitation of Floyd’s death slide.

“It seems to me that the way the totalitarian left approaches these issues, they are designed – their whole approach is designed to permit racial outrage, to create division, and then exploit it for political purposes,” he said to Fox News contributor Tammy Bruce before playing this soundbite of the Speaker’s comment:

Thank you, George Floyd, for sacrificing your life or justice. For being there to call out to your mom. How heartbreaking was that, call out for your mom, I can’t breathe. But because of you and because of thousands, millions of people around the world who came out for justice, your name will always be synonymous with justice.

more
https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nicholas-fondacaro/2021/04/20/nets-skip-white-lady-pelosi-thanking-black-man-floyd-dying
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

Re: Nets Skip White Lady Pelosi Thanking Black Man Floyd for Dying
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2021, 02:29:08 pm »
This is what the country has come to...worshipping a violent thug who basically died because he was too stupid to live.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2021, 03:01:53 pm »
 The last guaranteed voting block for the Democratic Party is inner-city Black people. The party believes that appealing to the criminal element will give them street cred  with those voters.

So they’ve decided to celebrate the criminal element in the black community while attacking the police. Will it work? Probably in the short term. The problem there’s a lot of  congressional districts that are not in the inner city area
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2021, 03:11:11 pm »
This is what the country has come to...worshipping a violent thug who basically died because he was too stupid to live.
If Biden would lower the White House Flag to honor the death of Asian prostitutes, then why not turn a Black Thug who preyed on the Black Community into Jesus himself. The Democrat Party has gone literally completely insane. All we can do is to hold on and to ride it out until they implode on themselves. Which is coming very soon.

It would not hurt to start learning a foreign language (Spanish, French, Chinese) for two reasons. If you have to flee the U.S. it is best to speak their language. Or, when the U.S. is occupied by a foreign force you will be able to speak to the people asking for your papers.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2021, 03:34:06 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2021, 03:14:26 pm »
I am hoping THAT fries her fritters!

It HAS to hurt to pimp yourself out to people who don't even want you for free,and then have them reject you.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!