Author Topic: Ohio Officer Shoots, Kills Teenager Allegedly Armed with Knife  (Read 6534 times)

Offline LMAO

Re: Ohio Officer Shoots, Kills Teenager Allegedly Armed with Knife
« Reply #125 on: April 22, 2021, 11:22:55 pm »

There's a reason the Americans have been fleeing the larger urban centers, and taxation and regulation are only parts of it.  Large parts, but there's more.   The schools have been indoctrination centers of focused anti-white racism.   The neighborhoods are more and more resembling shooting galleries, and the white victims don't get coverage (the reality of Polar Bear Hunting was down-played as white racism, you recall?)   

So Americans are encouraging their children to find jobs elsewhere, and planning on retiring someplace white.  Because they're either racist or realists.  Or may only racists are the realists, these days.   The Rodents are certainly racists, just ask Nancy Pelosi and Mad Maxine.

Black people will also leave the urban areas. Like us, many of them also hate the crime and mayhem
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #126 on: April 22, 2021, 11:23:20 pm »
When is the media going to stop lying?

When the people they're lying to and about discover the wonders of hempen vegetable products.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #127 on: April 22, 2021, 11:26:58 pm »
@Wingnut

Say WHAT? How does the airspeed of a freaking bird related to the velocity of a falling bullet?
Oh @sneakypete
You’ve obviously been sheltered...

http://youtu.be/liIlW-ovx0Y
« Last Edit: April 22, 2021, 11:33:26 pm by Axeslinger »
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #128 on: April 22, 2021, 11:29:26 pm »
Do you have any doubts?  We are entering a country where MOBS rule and our politicians are using them to control. I think we will absolutely see reverse racism and slavery.  OR  Civil war.  Perhaps both.

Rather than saying "reverse-racism", which automatically implies whites are the instruments of racism in the US, say instead what is truly planned and truly happening, "anti-white racism".

Stop using the Rodent terms that promote the Rodent narrative.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #129 on: April 22, 2021, 11:30:58 pm »
Imho, it was not only a justified shoot, but really good work on the part of the officer stopping someone who was an immediate threat to the would-be victim. The first time I viewed it, I was distracted by the guy kicking the other female in the head, and did not see the woman wielding the knife. The officer should be commended, and might well be in a world not so busy claiming racism and out to discredit police while beatifying those who engage in thug behaviour.

What I saw was a strong confirmation that humans really do share 99% of the chimpanzee's DNA.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #130 on: April 22, 2021, 11:33:21 pm »
In contrast to many police shootings in bigger towns, the officer hit the right person, stopped them from stabbing the other person, and did not hit any bystanders. Not even a hole in the car.

In many departments where marksmanship is not so impressive, that would make the officer a "sharpshooter".

Shooting someone in the leg does nothing to stop them from stabbing someone.

I was really glad the car was spared.    If the cop had shot the skinnier girl, the car may have had to undergo surgery.   As it was, all the FAT prevented the bullets from blowing through and protected the paint job.

Thank god for high-starch cheap food-stamp diets, huh?

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #131 on: April 22, 2021, 11:34:49 pm »
Joy Reid on Columbus Police Shooting: I Remember Teachers Defusing Fights Where People Had Knives and Teachers ‘Didn’t Have Guns’
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/04/21/joy-reid-on-columbus-police-shooting-i-remember-teachers-defusing-fights-where-people-had-knives-and-teachers-didnt-have-guns/

Did anyone remind that crazy broad that schools and school teachers were different in the 1800s?

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #132 on: April 22, 2021, 11:40:54 pm »
These teachers and many others have different memories, and scars...

Student used knife to stab Syracuse teacher who tried to stop fight, records show
https://www.syracuse.com/crime/2017/05/records_teen_used_knife_to_stab_corcoran_high_school_teacher_who_tried_to_stop_f.html

Gwinnett teacher pushing for change after being stabbed by student with butcher knife
https://www.11alive.com/article/news/teacher-stabbed/85-65ec54cf-7013-450e-819f-7c439426e3d5

TEACHER STABBED OVER GRADE 11TH-GRADER CHARGED AFTER PHYSICS ARGUMENT
https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/fl-xpm-1990-10-24-9002210302-story.html

Teacher's stabbing detailed
https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-xpm-2008-01-23-0801230661-story.html

I went to TJ Corcoran HS.   In 2017 I took my kids back to Syracuse...one wanted a tour of the SU campus, and showed them that yes, the school did indeed have a stream running through it and bridges.   There was only one attempted mugging I was aware of when I went to that school, and I prevented it by telling the "boys" that if they wanted money from me they were going to have talk to my little friend, the box cutter.   They decided to be good black boys instead of red black boys.

The South Side of Syracuse consisted, in the late 1970's, of rich spawn from "the Hill" and the po' trash living in the Valley, like me.   Gangs of groids were a definite problem to white folk in the Valley.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #133 on: April 22, 2021, 11:44:17 pm »
My first year teaching (Buffalo, inner city school) Two students are going at it in the hall. The practice was to approach the students from the rear grab then around the waist and turn them so they can't see each other. I did this. Half way around I realized it was a rather Rubenesque young lady. When they searched her, she had a straight razor in her pocket. I got very lucky that day.

Sooo....you ran the risk of dislocating your vertebrae AND you were going to turn your back on the other participant in the fight.   That's really bad school policy.  The school should simply locate Emergency Buckets of water in the area, "Break Glass In Case of Emergency".   Or the fire hose....

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #134 on: April 22, 2021, 11:47:00 pm »
So the race-baiters and malcontents can question why he didn’t just shoot the knife out of her hand. (Like they all do on their video games.)

@debrawiest

My personal favorites are when they do that holding the gun above their head,and sideways.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #135 on: April 22, 2021, 11:47:26 pm »
@Wingnut

Say WHAT? How does the airspeed of a freaking bird related to the velocity of a falling bullet?

Everything.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #136 on: April 22, 2021, 11:48:59 pm »
Oh @sneakypete
You’ve obviously been sheltered...

http://youtu.be/liIlW-ovx0Y

@Axeslinger

Well,that is certainly true.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #137 on: April 22, 2021, 11:58:27 pm »
You are correct. Its weight and air friction profile determine how fast if will fall. And it is nowhere near the muzzle velocity... Most estimates are around 300' per second as the terminal velocity of a typical bullet. Typical muzzle velocities are 3 times that rate.

Terminal velocity depends on the air density, the drag coefficient of the bullet, the area of the bullet perpendicular to the flight path, and the weight of the bullet.

So it depends on the weather, even.

But the formula is

(weight of bullet) = 0.5 x (air density) x (drag coefficient) x (profile area) x (square of speed)

Solve for V.

V = SQRT (2 W/ (density x Cd x A))

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #138 on: April 22, 2021, 11:59:48 pm »
Black people will also leave the urban areas. Like us, many of them also hate the crime and mayhem

Only the ones willing to work for a living.   And those people are Americans, not (b)lacks, regardless of their skin color.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #139 on: April 23, 2021, 12:06:31 am »
Crump: ‘Very Troubling’ Other Officers Didn’t ‘Try to De-Escalate’ Bryant Situation – ‘Seems to Be’ Different from Wright, Floyd Cases

Ian Hanchett22 Apr 20212
1:24

On Thursday’s broadcast of CNN’s “OutFront,” attorney Benjamin Crump said that it “seems to be” that the fatal police shooting of Ma’Khia Bryant in Columbus, OH is different from the killings of Daunte Wright and George Floyd because Wright and Floyd didn’t have a weapon in their hands, but it’s “very troubling” that “there were other officers on the scene before him, why did they not try to de-escalate the matter?”

Crump said, “Well, it seems to be, from the preliminary release of the video, that it’s different from Daunte Wright and obviously, George Floyd. Because neither one of them had a weapon in their hand. But the one thing that is very troubling about this matter is there were other officers on the scene before him, why did they not try to de-escalate the matter? And we have to believe in transparency, Erin. I always want to be consistent. Because transparency, we can see who did what. There are going to be witness statements taken from all the individuals who were involved in the altercation. And then once you have transparency, then you have to hold those accountable who were responsible. Because that’s the only way we can get the trust between law enforcement and our community.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/04/22/crump-very-troubling-other-officers-didnt-try-to-de-escalate-bryant-situation-seems-to-be-different-from-wright-floyd-cases/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #140 on: April 23, 2021, 12:55:13 am »
@Smokin Joe

HorseHillary! The teachers back then were as clueless to real life as the teachers of today.

Never had a teacher check or clear a chamber,never saw or heard of a teacher clearing a chamber.

Why would they? It was obvious you weren't there to shoot the school up because you didn't shoot anybody on the way to locking it up in your hallway locker.
Ours demonstrated that they knew, and did it as a safety thing. But they were mostly farm girls who came back after school to teach.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #141 on: April 23, 2021, 12:58:24 am »
So the race-baiters and malcontents can question why he didn’t just shoot the knife out of her hand. (Like they all do on their video games.)
Gee whiz, the girl he was trying to keep from getting stabbed would likely catch that bullet, even if he hit the knife. He put the shots where they needed to go at that point.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline verga

« Reply #142 on: April 23, 2021, 01:13:24 am »
@Wingnut

Pete please tell me that you have seen Monty Python and the holy grail.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #143 on: April 23, 2021, 02:01:48 am »
After years of ignoring what takes place in Chicago, it is clearly evident that black on black violent crime is acceptable, so please end PROTECT and SERVE, and let them kill each other off.  That appears to be the message.

I have said it for a long time, black lives do NOT matter to blacks.  If they did, Chicago would never continue to exist as they have.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #144 on: April 23, 2021, 02:54:13 am »
Only the ones willing to work for a living.   And those people are Americans, not blacks, regardless of their skin color.

@Sled Dog

And THERE it is!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #145 on: April 23, 2021, 02:57:17 am »
Ours demonstrated that they knew, and did it as a safety thing. But they were mostly farm girls who came back after school to teach.

@Smokin Joe

We had two local girls come back to teach high school,but the rest were mostly older teachers who most likely couldn't find other teaching jobs because I seriously doubt our schools paid much. IIRC,we only had maybe 250 students in the whole damn high school,grades 8 through 12.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #146 on: April 23, 2021, 02:58:40 am »
Pete please tell me that you have seen Monty Python and the holy grail.

@verga

Sorry,never saw it.

I did hear it was funny,though.

I think I may have only seen maybe 2 movies from around 1962 to maybe 1975. One was the Steve McQueen movie about the US Navy in China before WW-2,and I can't remember enough about the other one to describe it.

The closest movie to where I lived while going to high school was 26 miles away and I didn't have a car or a family willing to take me to a movie. Then I was in the army from 64 to 70,and had more interesting things to pursue in what little spare time I had.

Just never really had the opportunity to develop the "movie habit". It it didn't come on tv and I didn't happen to be home the time it aired,I didn't see it.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2021, 03:03:47 am by sneakypete »

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #147 on: April 23, 2021, 03:03:08 am »
After years of ignoring what takes place in Chicago, it is clearly evident that black on black violent crime is acceptable, so please end PROTECT and SERVE, and let them kill each other off.  That appears to be the message.

I have said it for a long time, black lives do NOT matter to blacks.  If they did, Chicago would never continue to exist as they have.

:thumbsup:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #148 on: April 23, 2021, 03:12:03 am »

I have said it for a long time, black lives do NOT matter to blacks.   

@jafo2010

The only time it does is when it is personal,like the loss of a family member/baby daddy.

The people most directly responsible for this are the black preachers and the white politicians that pimp them out.

IF the regular "get up,go to work,come home,and take care of the family" blacks ever figure out how they have been screwed and WHO it was primarily responsible for screwing them,things are going to get ugly on a Biblical scale.

You ain't seen "fired up and ugly" until you have seen a pissed off "church lady" who has lost her cool. And regardless of what ANYBODY says or claims,there is NOBODY in any black community in America that is more respected than "church ladies". Even gang bangers are careful about fooling with them.

The truth is THEY are the "glue that holds those communities together",not the politicians,or even the preachers. There probably isn't a black family in America that doesn't have at least ONE "church lady",and they really and truly are a power to behold.

In fact,they are the ONLY "religious figures" I respect. They ain't  playing. They are as serious as a heart attack about religion and believe every word that comes out of their mouths.

I grew up in a family with 2 uncles that were fundie preachers,and they had several brothers who were less successful scam artists of different types. They all talked the talk,but it was a pure scam. Same with their wives,who LOVED the status the role of "da preachers wife" gave them. I wouldn't piss on a single one of them if they were on fire.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2021, 03:18:37 am by sneakypete »

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #149 on: April 23, 2021, 07:26:51 am »
sneakypete...
The only time it does is when it is personal, like the loss of a family member/baby daddy.

For some yes, but for most, I hate to say this, but they just do not care that much to lift a finger.  And I attribute that to the criminal mindset of a disproportionate number within the demographic.  Think about it.  80% of all black household do not have a father figure, and I would wager many are clueless who their father is.

Couple years back or so, Maury Povich had a program where he had a black mother on who claimed Individual #1 was her baby daddy.  So, they did the DNA test on him, confronted the young man, and they learn he is not the baby daddy.  Now I do not watch his program, but I was curious and watched to see the outcome.  I stumbled on it flipping channels.

Well another day, maybe a month later, flipping again, Maury has the same woman, in the clip they showed the outcome of the first show, and here she is back for a 2nd time, and she now knows who definitively is the baby daddy.  So another young man submits to the DNA test, they are on with their suspense levels breaking the meter, and when Maury opens the envelope, NOPE, he is not the baby daddy either.  She breaks down on camera, crying hard.

Now, 1-2 months later (guessing), flipping channels, and what do I stumble across, yes the same woman with clips of the two prior shows, and a 3rd man has submitted to a DNA test, and he is on, and the same suspense, is he the baby daddy?  I tell you, what are the odds of catching this for a program I never turn on intentionally to watch?  So, I have to see the outcome, suspense galore, Maury opens the envelope, and BOOM!  Not the baby daddy.

If she was back again, I do not know.  But this case study is a shinning example of what goes on.  No one hardly could know who is the father of who.  For so many.  With that kind of life ethic, how can there be hardly any of them that mourn when a man dies?  I tell you, the women hardly care.

I have had a number of black women who became friends/are friends, and in their sharing their life story, always multiple children, and divorce.  The divorce came 100% of the time because their men could not keep certain parts in their pants, they had enough, bingo, divorce.  I am talking about educated women, brilliant women, all with the same sad story.  So many that it was heart breaking to listen to them tell their sad story.  And these were the women that fit into the tiny category that were married.  Most are never married.

And most of the people shot dead are the men, by an overwhelming percentage.  Even the mothers I think are accustomed to it, like it is a natural stepping stone of life.  But for those of us in the civilized world, this behavior is not acceptable or expected.

So, if BLM and other anarchist groups have their way, we will begin accepting the notion that the nuclear family is a bad thing, and that knife fights between two blacks or ten is perfectly acceptable.  This police officer reacted to save a girl's life and these degenerates running around shooting their mouth off hoping to destroy America will find fault with this officer's action.

Every shooting death is a sad event for all involved.  But this was a good shooting.  The officer was doing his job.  Had he waited a fraction of a second, that blade would have been stuck in the gut of the girl in pink.  Maybe it would have killed her, maybe not.  If he would have waited and shouted put the knife down, and the girl stabbed the other and killed her, the police officer would have been found at fault for not reacting sooner.  One could claim he was in a no win situation.  But he did his job in a fraction of a second, and perhaps saved that girl from death.

This is the case that could well put the country into a race war.  If this officer is indicted because of pressure from an anarchist mob, I say the tension in the country will mount to a point of a race war just waiting for someone to trigger it.  And don't think for a nanosecond Soros wouldn't spend a half a billion dollars to light that fuse!

The girl wielding the knife, I would love to know what her arrest history is?  I guarantee she has one.  If it shows she has a violent history, particularly with weapons, then this story's focus should be looked at as a happy one, for a life was saved.  Imagine how many people, violent like this girl, will be put on the street with the insanity of the Democommies, who will in fact kill one or many people that are innocent good people.  Is it worth it?

There is not a doubt in my mind that the Democommies are the greatest existential threat to the security of this nation and its people.  And we are only three months into the Biden Presidency.  Gives one chills, doesn't it?!!!

« Last Edit: April 23, 2021, 07:31:52 am by jafo2010 »