Author Topic: Ohio Officer Shoots, Kills Teenager Allegedly Armed with Knife  (Read 6536 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Ohio Officer Shoots, Kills Teenager Allegedly Armed with Knife
« Reply #50 on: April 21, 2021, 08:20:05 pm »
Where are the protesters?

@mountaineer

No monie,no teebee camras to style and profile in front of,so the homees and the homettes had better things to do.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #51 on: April 21, 2021, 08:22:24 pm »
Nationalist Review

Maybe these shirttail relatives are hoping for a George Floyd-like payout.

@mountaineer

MAYBE?????

Online DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #52 on: April 21, 2021, 08:35:18 pm »
Why didn't the officer shoot her in the leg?  (Reporter actually asked the police chief this question during this afternoon's press conference.)

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #53 on: April 21, 2021, 09:14:13 pm »
verga moans:
"When is the media going to stop lying?"

When they have... assumed room temperature.

Next question?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #54 on: April 21, 2021, 09:16:21 pm »
Benjamin Crump: Columbus Police Shot ‘Unarmed’ Ma’Khia Bryant
https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2021/04/20/benjamin-crump-columbus-police-shot-unarmed-makhia-bryant/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #55 on: April 21, 2021, 09:44:32 pm »
Why didn't the officer shoot her in the leg?  (Reporter actually asked the police chief this question during this afternoon's press conference.)

Actually had a chance to hit this girl's legs. /not sarcasm
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #56 on: April 21, 2021, 09:44:56 pm »
Valerie Jarrett
@ValerieJarrett
·
6h
A Black teenage girl named Ma’Khia Bryant was killed because a police officer immediately decided to shoot her multiple times in order to break up a knife fight. Demand accountability.   Fight for justice. #BlackLivesMatter
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline DB

« Reply #57 on: April 21, 2021, 10:11:16 pm »
Valerie Jarrett
@ValerieJarrett
·
6h
A Black teenage girl named Ma’Khia Bryant was killed because a police officer immediately decided to shoot her multiple times in order to break up a knife fight. Demand accountability.   Fight for justice. #BlackLivesMatter

Is that for real???

Offline libertybele

« Reply #58 on: April 21, 2021, 10:19:50 pm »
Is that for real???

Do you have any doubts?  We are entering a country where MOBS rule and our politicians are using them to control. I think we will absolutely see reverse racism and slavery.  OR  Civil war.  Perhaps both.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DB

« Reply #59 on: April 21, 2021, 10:23:17 pm »
Do you have any doubts?  We are entering a country where MOBS rule and our politicians are using them to control. I think we will absolutely see reverse racism and slavery.  OR  Civil war.  Perhaps both.

Ya, I do...

Call me naïve...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #60 on: April 21, 2021, 11:56:24 pm »
Valerie Jarrett
@ValerieJarrett
·
6h

@mystery-ak

That kinda gives you brain-freeze,doesn't it?

What the HELL was he supposed to have done,waited until the knife fight was over and then try to arrest the survivor?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #61 on: April 22, 2021, 12:26:07 am »
If the cop had allowed the girl to stab the other girl (possibly to death), then the same people would be howling that the cop was guilty of letting a black person die.
In other words, the cops can't win.
I doubt average Americans are aware of the violence that goes on daily in black communities across the country. The actual level is staggering.
They should do what I do every day and visit the CBS, NBC, ABC, FOX websites of many American cities.
The violence in the black sections of those cities is astronomical. It's a wonder why anybody would want to be a police officer in those cities.
Imho, it was not only a justified shoot, but really good work on the part of the officer stopping someone who was an immediate threat to the would-be victim. The first time I viewed it, I was distracted by the guy kicking the other female in the head, and did not see the woman wielding the knife. The officer should be commended, and might well be in a world not so busy claiming racism and out to discredit police while beatifying those who engage in thug behaviour.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #62 on: April 22, 2021, 12:28:03 am »
@mystery-ak

That kinda gives you brain-freeze,doesn't it?

What the HELL was he supposed to have done,waited until the knife fight was over and then try to arrest the survivor?
I have trouble calling one person with a knife attacking another (apparently without a knife) a "knife fight".

It's more like "assault with a deadly weapon" or "with intent to kill".

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #63 on: April 22, 2021, 12:32:33 am »
I have trouble calling one person with a knife attacking another (apparently without a knife) a "knife fight".

@Smokin Joe

And the winner of a knife fight with both combatants armed with knives is NOT charged with those charges?

It is STILL a knife fight,even if there is only one knife in the fight because both are fighting for control of it.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #64 on: April 22, 2021, 12:35:56 am »
@Smokin Joe

And the winner of a knife fight with both combatants armed with knives is NOT charged with those charges?

It is STILL a knife fight,even if there is only one knife in the fight because both are fighting for control of it.
Substitute "gun" for knife in that logic, and that isn't how it works.

It's still be a "shooting", not a gun fight. It takes two (or more)...

C S Lewis

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #65 on: April 22, 2021, 12:44:44 am »
Lesson learned from Columbus Ohio...never bring a knife to a gun fight.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #66 on: April 22, 2021, 12:56:35 am »

Nothing against your post.
THAT, is not the training to neutralize a threat.  Btw,  I loathe REPORTERS, people, asking that, as if all police are sharp shooters and INTO HINDSIGHT THINKING. That question just irks,  me.  All the coulda, shoulda, woulda comments by anyone.  All is done on a nano second...yet people want to critique, how it should be done, different!   

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #67 on: April 22, 2021, 12:56:45 am »
Lesson learned from Columbus Ohio...never bring a knife to a gun fight.

I don't want anymore trouble like you had in the Fillmore district.

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #68 on: April 22, 2021, 01:00:49 am »

Nothing against your post.
THAT, is not the training to neutralize a threat.  Btw,  I loathe REPORTERS, people, asking that, as if all police are sharp shooters and INTO HINDSIGHT THINKING. That question just irks,  me.  All the coulda, shoulda, woulda comments by anyone.  All is done on a nano second...yet people want to critique, how it should be done, different!
In contrast to many police shootings in bigger towns, the officer hit the right person, stopped them from stabbing the other person, and did not hit any bystanders. Not even a hole in the car.

In many departments where marksmanship is not so impressive, that would make the officer a "sharpshooter".

Shooting someone in the leg does nothing to stop them from stabbing someone.

C S Lewis

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #69 on: April 22, 2021, 01:04:58 am »

One person apparently died from this knife attack.  She was in the hospital. The girl in the pink, was next, which police saved. I think,  no police should go to any fight, like this.  Let them fight it out. No way police can come out clean.
--------------------
‘YOU’RE NEXT’: LeBron James Posts Photo Apparently Threatening Columbus Police Officer Present at Ma’Khia Bryant Shooting

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #70 on: April 22, 2021, 01:06:53 am »
In contrast to many police shootings in bigger towns, the officer hit the right person, stopped them from stabbing the other person, and did not hit any bystanders. Not even a hole in the car.

In many departments where marksmanship is not so impressive, that would make the officer a "sharpshooter".

Shooting someone in the leg does nothing to stop them from stabbing someone.

888high58888

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #71 on: April 22, 2021, 01:56:19 am »
Joy Reid on Columbus Police Shooting: I Remember Teachers Defusing Fights Where People Had Knives and Teachers ‘Didn’t Have Guns’
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/04/21/joy-reid-on-columbus-police-shooting-i-remember-teachers-defusing-fights-where-people-had-knives-and-teachers-didnt-have-guns/
Support the USO

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #72 on: April 22, 2021, 03:31:31 am »
Joy Reid on Columbus Police Shooting: I Remember Teachers Defusing Fights Where People Had Knives and Teachers ‘Didn’t Have Guns’
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/04/21/joy-reid-on-columbus-police-shooting-i-remember-teachers-defusing-fights-where-people-had-knives-and-teachers-didnt-have-guns/

lol I remember, when walking down the hall in H.S. without a PASS, was a big deal.  Or chewing GUM in class!  Never anything as vile as knife, razor blade,  boxcutter.  Must be her culture. Knives were never an issue in my H.S. I can't even relate to this barbarism.
----

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOK3QNcpqns

Offline DB

« Reply #73 on: April 22, 2021, 04:06:17 am »
The high school I went to people brought their guns to school in their pickup trucks in plain sight and even brought them on campus to shop class to work on them...

We had pocket knives, box cutters, etc...

Didn't think twice about any of it.

The left destroys everything it touches.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #74 on: April 22, 2021, 04:26:20 am »
Substitute "gun" for knife in that logic, and that isn't how it works.

It's still be a "shooting", not a gun fight. It takes two (or more)...

@Smokin Joe
No kidding. COMPLETELY different situation because a gun is a "stand-off" weapon. You can't outrun a bullet,nor can you dodge one