Author Topic: Ohio Officer Shoots, Kills Teenager Allegedly Armed with Knife  (Read 6535 times)

Offline dfwgator

Re: Ohio Officer Shoots, Kills Teenager Allegedly Armed with Knife
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2021, 02:37:50 pm »

the Democratic Party is going to have lots of problems going forward

What problems?   What opposition is there?

Offline LMAO

« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2021, 03:05:24 pm »
What problems?   What opposition is there?

As of now, none. Because people are afraid of being called a racist. But people do have a breaking points and they  won’t be able to take it anymore
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2021, 03:30:44 pm »
Diversity commands us that we must Respect the mores of Black Culture.

@rustynail

Not to mention the Klingon culture,which Ma’Khia apparently comes from.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2021, 03:52:13 pm »
As of now, none. Because people are afraid of being called a racist. But people do have a breaking points and they  won’t be able to take it anymore
If there's one thing we've learned, it is that liberals have an infinite capacity to ignore reality and blame others i.e. Evil Whitey for their problems.
Unless law and order is forced on these people, they will not change.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2021, 03:58:46 pm »
This is not my quote ... but it wins the Internet today.

Wasn't it Obama who said to bring a gun to a knife fight?

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2021, 03:59:23 pm »

Or not voting for someone because "he Tweets".

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2021, 04:00:24 pm »
Notice how the headline screams "Teen ALLEGEDLY armed with a knife"?

YOU CAN SEE THE DAMN THING IN THE VIDEO!

WHAT is "alleged" about it?

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2021, 04:00:29 pm »

I don't think they are even close to the breaking point,  they just keep throwing bread and circuses at them to keep their boredom amused.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2021, 04:08:52 pm »
Mother of Ma’Khia Bryant: “She was a Very Loving, Peaceful Little Girl – Had a Motherly Nature About Her” (VIDEO)

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04/mother-makhia-bryant-loving-peaceful-little-girl-motherly-nature-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2021, 04:48:23 pm »
I've read that the mother didn't even have custody of her 16 y/o daughter, who knows why. That raises the question of whether she had any idea what a saint her big fat little girl actually was.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2021, 05:48:13 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2021, 04:50:19 pm »
I think you can take "allegedly"  off the title of the article.
Everything I've seen shows that she was armed and was attempting to stab the other person.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2021, 04:52:00 pm »
I don't think they are even close to the breaking point,  they just keep throwing bread and circuses at them to keep their boredom amused.
I think it’s unrealistic to anticipate anything more than a whimper from this generation. Those who would speak out have been marginalized and the sense of justice & self respect the rest should have been born with has been successfully beaten out of them.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2021, 04:54:47 pm by skeeter »

Offline verga

« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2021, 05:39:56 pm »
When is the media going to stop lying?
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2021, 05:45:30 pm »
Mother of Ma’Khia Bryant: “She was a Very Loving, Peaceful Little Girl – Had a Motherly Nature About Her” (VIDEO)

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="und" dir="ltr">Wow https://t.co/R6WCRgoiyQ</p>— Peace Promoter Poso (@JackPosobiec) April 21, 2021
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04/mother-makhia-bryant-loving-peaceful-little-girl-motherly-nature-video/

Yeah, when she wasn't trying to stab people to death, she was a regular Mother Theresa.
Has anyone ever heard a quote from a parent concerning their thug kid where they didn't say that they were saints or were in the process of turning their lives around? These parents have a bottomless capacity to ignore reality.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2021, 05:54:14 pm »
Cincinnati police charge 13-year-old girl in stabbing death of another girl, also 13
 Chris Mayhew and Cameron Knight | Cincinnati Enquirer | 1:48 pm EDT April 20, 2021

Cincinnati police said a 13-year-old girl has been charged with murder in the stabbing death of another 13-year-old girl on Monday.

Officers were called at 9:08 p.m. Monday to Topridge Place in Winton Hills, according to a Cincinnati Police Department release. Police said they found a 13-year-old with a stab wound. The incident happened in the green space between two buildings.

"During a verbal dispute, (the teen) pulled out a pocket knife and cut the victim on the right side of her neck causing her death," court documents state.

Nyaira Givens, 13, died from her injuries at Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center.  ...
Where are the protesters?

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #40 on: April 21, 2021, 06:11:27 pm »
We need to arm the police public safety officers with Care Bears and teach them to hug better.

I have a feeling 9-1-1 response times and crime rates will increase.  I also think more upper-class, educated, white suburbanites are going to move further away from cities.

The current "broken window" policing regime was a response to the urban lawlessness and carnage of the early 1990s.  Do New Yorkers really want to bring back the good ol' days of Mayor David Dinkins administration?  New York City was made livable again by law & order Republican mayors.  You know things were bad when New Yorkers elected Republican mayors for 20 years (1994-2013).

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #41 on: April 21, 2021, 06:24:16 pm »
When is the media going to stop lying?

Never.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #42 on: April 21, 2021, 06:25:22 pm »
And it's not just the media that is lying...it's everyone from the WH to the Ohio ACLU to Obama's puppet master Valerie Jarrett that is pushing the false narrative.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #43 on: April 21, 2021, 06:27:44 pm »
Lying relatives of dead Columbus girl unable to spell her name or give her age
By TheNationalist -
April 21, 2021

Makhia Bryant, 16, was shot and killed by police in Columbus, Ohio early Tuesday evening when responding officers encountered the teenager in the middle of an attempt to stab another girl. In the aftermath of the shooting, relatives of the deceased made numerous claims. Some of those claims have now been determined to be outright lies.

More troubling is the fact that these relatives, purportedly close to the deceased, were unable to give consistent spellings of her name (or even her age) when asked by journalists on scene. First she was Ma’Khia Bryant. Then she was Makiyah Bryant. Finally, we learned she was actually Makhia Bryant.

Was she 15 or 16? Well, they weren’t quite sure on that front either. From the looks of things now that the dust has settled a bit, she was 16-years-old at the time of her death.

Bryant was living in fostercare despite having a father, mother, grandfather, and aunt—all “reliable” witnesses who were uncritically quoted by journalists just hours after the shooting took place. For some reason, the state determined that these individuals were deemed unable to care for Bryant, but they made perfect witnesses for the jackals in the press. ...
Nationalist Review

Maybe these shirttail relatives are hoping for a George Floyd-like payout.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #44 on: April 21, 2021, 06:30:37 pm »
C'mon man being able to spell and read is Rassist. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #45 on: April 21, 2021, 07:17:12 pm »
Like I said, apparently the police should just let them kill one another. That seems to be what the left/BLM now demand.
Hmm, maybe additional questions the 911 operator should be asking are is the person you are calling about Black? Are you calling about a Black person attacking a person of another color? "Sorry we can't respond, too much liability", are you calling about a Black person attacking another Black person attacking another Black person? "Sorry we can't respond, too much liability". No matter what the police do when interacting with Blacks it is a n win solution!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #46 on: April 21, 2021, 07:47:30 pm »
Joe Biden Releases an Absolutely Disgusting Statement on the Columbus Police Shooting
By Bonchie | Apr 21, 2021 3:15 PM ET

Sometimes it feels like there are two different universes in which left and right respectively reside. Today is one of those days.

As I reported last night, an officer-involved shooting of a 16-year-old girl (initial reports were that she was 15) occurred in Columbus, OH. Upon release of the body-cam footage, it became clear that the officer acted appropriately, only firing when Ma’Khia Bryant went to stab another girl she was in an altercation with.

Immediately, rumors that Bryant was unarmed or that police didn’t warn her became prominent on social media. Protest crowds gathered and the hot takes started to flow about how the officer should have tased her or tackled her.

Now, the White House is getting in on the act. Joe Biden released a statement that I can only describe as absolutely disgusting.

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/04/21/joe-biden-releases-an-absolutely-disgusting-statement-on-the-columbus-police-shooting-n366225
« Last Edit: April 21, 2021, 07:48:57 pm by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #47 on: April 21, 2021, 07:51:50 pm »
BREAKING: Columbus Police Department Update on Ma'Khia Bryant Shooting
By Jennifer Oliver O'Connell | Apr 21, 2021 3:15 PM ET

Columbus Police Department Interim Chief Michael Woods gave a live update on the Ma’Khia Bryant shooting and took questions.

Woods confirmed that it is not the police department policy for officers to yell their intent before discharging their firearm.

“If there is time and opportunity, we try and include that. But we do not require it if that time and opportunity is not there.”

From the video footage, and reporting from multiple sources, it does not appear this was the case.

Another reporter asked if it was known what the altercation that led up to the shooting was about. Woods confirmed that he did not, and that this was the purview of the Bureau of Criminal Investigation.

more
https://redstate.com/jenniferoo/2021/04/21/breaking-columbus-police-department-update-on-makhia-bryant-shooting-n366250
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #48 on: April 21, 2021, 08:13:43 pm »
Now, the White House is getting in on the act. Joe Biden released a statement that I can only describe as absolutely disgusting.
Wouldn't it be interesting to know who, exactly, is issuing these stupid statements? Valerie Jarrett? Obama?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #49 on: April 21, 2021, 08:17:59 pm »
I've read that the mother didn't even have custody of her 16 y/o daughter, who knows why. 

@mountaineer

Because the girl was a "gurl thug" and had been committed to living in a half-way house. At least one news report I read on this mentioned it at the top of their report.