Author Topic: A Peek At The Chauvin Jurors  (Read 537 times)

Offline mrclose

A Peek At The Chauvin Jurors
« on: April 20, 2021, 11:23:20 pm »
I apologize to everyone who hates the fact that I posted almost all of the linked website below!

The reason I did it is because the site has a bunch of videos that tend to freeze up the browsers.
(At least it did for 3 out of 5 of mine)

I did take the liberty of underlining what I think were pertinent parts!
(btw: Didn't the jurors all say they hadn't seen any videos on the incident before they were selected?)

As I said, the link to the entire page is below for those that don't have problems with pop up videos.

Too much info on the jurors...I don't want it posted here.

« Last Edit: April 21, 2021, 12:00:31 am by mystery-ak »
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: A Peek At The Chauvin Jurors
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2021, 11:42:12 pm »
NO ONE needs to look at the Jury.   

Delete the post....

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mrclose

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2021, 12:55:39 am »
Sound like a bunch of cucks.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2021, 01:05:17 am »
The identities will be kept secret, for now.  I wonder how many have cashed in? Maybe book deals on the horizon??  Names in future history books in our liberal schools?  They will be proclaimed heroes.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2021, 01:08:41 am by Wingnut »

BassWrangler

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2021, 01:21:42 am »
I edited it because there was too much info about ea juror. Anyone living in the area may recognize that person by the info listed. I do not want to be responsible for someone seeing that info and putting two and two together...if the media want to dox the jurors I can't help that.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2021, 01:23:25 am »
I edited it because there was too much info about ea juror. Anyone living in the area may recognize that person by the info listed. I do not want to be responsible for someone seeing that info and putting two and two together...if the media want to dox the jurors I can't help that.

Good for you.   

The Minneapolis Star-Tribune is being blasted online for releasing biographical information of all twelve jurors plus two alternates in the Derek Chauvin trial in the killing of George Floyd.
Without naming the jurors, reporters Paul Walsh and Hannah Sayle on Tuesday published enough details about their lives, internet sleuths and local snoops may be able to figure out who they are.

Walsh is a general assignment reporter at the Star-Tribune, and Sayle is a digital features editor. Online critics are accusing the paper of trying to intimidate the jurors into reaching a guilty verdict.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2021, 01:25:41 am »
Lighten up Francis.  you are posting like a Liberal fuktard.

:2popcorn:     

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2021, 01:27:00 am »

:beer:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2021, 01:31:05 am »

The jurors are safe now @mystery-ak   They made sure they were protected.

They'll out themselves when they write their books.

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2021, 01:32:09 am »
In the alternative, the scum reporters can be doxed and tracked.

Post their info....

Offline Idiot

« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2021, 01:35:27 am »
The identities will be kept secret, for now.  I wonder how many have cashed in? Maybe book deals on the horizon??  Names in future history books in our liberal schools?  They will be proclaimed heroes.
BINGO!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2021, 01:47:38 am »
The jurors are safe now @mystery-ak   They made sure they were protected.

They'll out themselves when they write their books.

When that happens...have at it..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34