Author Topic: Stacey Abrams Still Insists 2018 Gov. Election Was ‘Stolen from the Voters of Georgia’  (Read 746 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Stacey Abrams Still Insists 2018 Gov. Election Was ‘Stolen from the Voters of Georgia’

Joshua Caplan 20 Apr 2021

Progressive activist Stacey Abrams once again claimed during a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing Tuesday that the election for her 2018 gubernatorial campaign “was stolen from the voters of Georgia,” though she concedes “Brian Kemp won under the rules that were in place.”

(Watch from 1:01)

A transcript is as follows: 

SEN. TED CRUZ: It’s been over two years, and you still refuse to concede that you lost the race for governor in Georgia in 2018. You have said that, quote, “you do not concede that the process was proper,” and that, quote, “they stole it from the voters of Georgia.” Yes or no. Today, do you still maintain that the 2018 Georgia election was stolen?

STACEY ABRAMS: As I have always said, I acknowledge at the very beginning that Brian Kemp won under the rules that were in place. What I object to are rules that permitted thousands of Georgia voters to be denied their participation in this election, and had their votes cast out. I will continue to disagree with the system until it is fixed. We have seen marked progress made and unfortunately it was undone in SB 202, but I will continue to advocate for a system that permit every eligible Georgian to cast their ballots.

SEN. CRUZ: Ms. Abrams, I’m going to ask you to answer the question that I asked. Yes or no, do you still maintain the 2018 election was stolen? That’s your language.

ABRAMS: My full language was that it was stolen from the voters of Georgia. We do not know what they would have done because not every eligible Georgian was permitted to participate fully in the election.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/04/20/stacey-abrams-still-insists-2018-gov-election-was-stolen-from-the-voters-of-georgia/#
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

So she's inciting an insurrection?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Fat Stacey is still alive?  I thought for sure the Rona would take her fat, diabetics ass to hell's gate.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Wingnut hoots:
"Fat Stacey is still alive?"

Not only is she still alive, but she's gonna be governor of Georgia come 2023.
And a serious candidate for the vice presidency soon afterwards.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Wingnut hoots:
"Fat Stacey is still alive?"

Not only is she still alive, but she's gonna be governor of Georgia come 2023.
And a serious candidate for the vice presidency soon afterwards.

She thinks she is the Gov now!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.