Author Topic: Kamala Harris Says Americans Are Sleeping Better Due to Joe Biden’s ‘Help’  (Read 272 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kamala Harris Says Americans Are Sleeping Better Due to Joe Biden’s ‘Help’

Wendell Husebo 20 Apr 2021

Vice President Kamala Harris said Americans are “able to breath easier and sleep better” due to President Joe Biden’s “help,” during a speech in North Carolina on Monday.

Harris, speaking to advance President Joe Biden’s $2.25 trillion infrastructure proposal at Guilford Technical Community College in Jamestown, promoted the Biden administration’s “help” that she believes is “delivering real, real relief.”

“Help is here. Help is here,” she reiterated.

“And hope is here and things are looking up. Schools are reopening. Businesses are reopening. Grandparents are seeing their grandchildren in person,” she praised.

“We are delivering real, real relief and the American people are now able to breathe easier and sleep better. And we are not done. The president and I are ready to keep going and we are not going to take it slow. And we are not going to take it one step at a time,” Harris said with a caveat.

“Nope. We are going to take a giant leap into the future,” she exclaimed.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/04/20/kamala-harris-says-americans-sleeping-better-due-joe-bidens-help/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Polly Ticks

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
“And hope is here and things are looking up. Schools are reopening. Businesses are reopening. Grandparents are seeing their grandchildren in person,” she praised.
What part exactly have democrats, let alone Captain Dementia had in any of that?

“We are delivering real, real relief and the American people are now able to breathe easier and sleep better. And we are not done. The president and I are ready to keep going and we are not going to take it slow. And we are not going to take it one step at a time,” Harris said with a caveat.

Saddling future generations with trillions of dollars of debt while giving Americans a pittance while sending millions/billions to their political cronies and our enemies is real relief and allowing the American people to breath easier and sleep better? What Americans is she really talking about, Central Americans?

And her threatening that they and the rest of their communist cohorts are not going to take it a step at a time destroying our rights and America should scare the bejeezus out of people. And to think we were worried about Obama's threat of fundamental change in his first two terms.