Author Topic: WATCH: Activist Supports Looting Businesses: ‘Not Even Close to the Debt America Owes Us’  (Read 467 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WATCH: Activist Supports Looting Businesses: ‘Not Even Close to the Debt America Owes Us’

Penny Starr
20 Apr 2021

Left-wing activist Kim Brown, who hosts “Burn it Down with Kim Brown” on YouTube, said she supports the looting of American business in the name of racial justice:

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/04/20/watch-activist-supports-looting-businesses-not-even-close-to-the-debt-american-owes-us/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LegalAmerican

So much baloney.  It is never enough and America owes you NOTHING.  Your own tribes people had you as slaves and sold you to some black slave traders. CIRQUE.  ( BTW when tribes captured other tribes, mostly they were killed if not made into slaves. So actually their lives were 'saved'.). ANTHONY JOHNSON, created slavery in Colonies in about 1630'ish.  He went to court to keep his indentured slave, when paid off, forever.  Court ruled in his favor. HE WAS BLACK.  Black business men had white and black slaves.  Why don't black people in America know any of their own history?   They need to stop watching movies.

Offline LegalAmerican

Ghana still practices slavery...TODAY.  I should hate the black race because of HAITI?  BLACK military man, mass murdered, all white and mixed race people who lived in Haiti. About 1800"s.  It became the first all Negro nation controlled by all blacks. We have helped HAITI....since 1915!  So what happened?  We built roads, infrastructure, buildings, showed the people how to farm, etc. Still need our help TODAY. 

Africans Sold Black Americans Into Slavery?  YES.
•Oct 8, 2018

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D291ZbcDcbg

Online mountaineer

"Burn down" Kim Brown. Idiot.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LegalAmerican

"The slaves that time forgot"= JOHN MARTIN. Treated as badly or worse than anyone black as black's cost them MORE.  So white IRISH women, were made to breed with other black slaves, to produce a 'cheaper' black slave. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxCKKqZ2iKU

Offline LegalAmerican

So blacks in Haiti killed all white and mixed race people. IRISH were slaves.  WHITE PEOPLE.  WHITE PEOPLE JUST DON'T KEEP COMPLAINING ABOUT THEIR PAST.  BARBARY COAST;  MILLIONS OF WHITE SLAVES  TO BLACK MUSLIMS.  Branded, tortured, sold, beaten, raped, castrated, beheaded.  I say people like this BROWN...be forced to listen to some REAL FACTS.  I want my reparations, as my ancestors may have been at Barbary Coast.  My Uncle did say, a great grandfather was a slave.  My uncle is just 4 years older than I am. He has some family history, I am not aware of.

Offline goatprairie

This is obvious lunacy, but you have to wonder how many black Americans think she sounds rational. Under her "logic," blacks should be allowed to rob, steal, loot, burn from any white person they want to.
 I'd like to separate people like her to the far corners of the world. Boats, planes etc. leave every day. She can swim somewhere else for all I care.

Offline libertasbella

• Libertas Bella: Liberty Is Beautiful
  • Libertas Bella: Liberty Is Beautiful
    • Libertas Bella
Imagine introducing your political views with the sentence "I support the looting of Dollar tree."
DeFi tutorials for noobs and normies. Merchandise for apes and chads who want to share the love with our libertarian clothing and 2nd Amendment shirts
"Liberty is beautiful" for all - only at Libertas Bella.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Actually, the more they carry on like that, the closer America comes to making sure the (b)LM gang is paid in full what they've earned for themselves.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
WATCH: Activist Supports Looting Businesses: ‘Not Even Close to the Debt America Owes Us’

Penny Starr
20 Apr 2021

Left-wing activist Kim Brown, who hosts “Burn it Down with Kim Brown” on YouTube, said she supports the looting of American business in the name of racial justice:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">BLM Activist: “I support the looting of Dollar tree. I support the looting of Advanced auto parts. I support all that shit... Because blk people could loot every store in this bleep’ country for 200 years and it would not even come close to what America owes us.” pic.twitter.com/ZoyFwnrMlx</p>— V. James (@GamerElefent) April 19, 2021
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/04/20/watch-activist-supports-looting-businesses-not-even-close-to-the-debt-american-owes-us/

Funny, isn't it, how Trump is forever-banned from Twitter for telling his supporters to visit the Capitol, but YouTube keeps an open terrorist on with her page called "Burn it Down".

And I bet Twitter would cancel anyone who dared dox this racist broad....
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.