Author Topic: His name was ‘little nightmare’ and he had a gun — Suddenly he’s God’s little angel…  (Read 961 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
His name was ‘little nightmare’ and he had a gun — Suddenly he’s God’s little angel…

Posted by Kane on April 20, 2021 12:28 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPNobtBlNc

more
https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/his-name-was-little-nightmare-and-he-had-a-gun-suddenly-hes-gods-little-angel/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
A terrified little boy running from the police?  What a crock of sh*t!!!

He was a gang member that had a gun in his hand.  He resisted arrest by the police.  The shooting was justifiable.  The 13 year old gangster was a dirt bag, and if not the cop shooting him, some other gang would have plugged him before he was 20 years of age.

This insane attack upon the police who are out there risking their life to provide peace and safety in communities must end!

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

He was a gang member that had a gun in his hand.  He resisted arrest by the police.  The shooting was justifiable.  The 13 year old gangster was a dirt bag, and if not the cop shooting him, some other gang would have plugged him before he was 20 years of age.

This insane attack upon the police who are out there risking their life to provide peace and safety in communities must end!

@jafo2010

What you wrote!

The little SOB only dropped his gun when he discovered the cop had the drop on him and was going to fire his ass up if he didn't drop it.

This is just the His and Her Panics trying to get in on the Mn cash gravy train.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
He also went by the handle, "little homicide."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
He also went by the handle, "little homicide."

@Cyber Liberty

No doubt a new Hood Boy Scout merit badge?

Online andy58-in-nh

Just once, I wish a reporter had the stones to ask: "So, where's his father these days?".
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Absalom

He was a gang member that had a gun in his hand.  He resisted arrest by the police.  The shooting was justifiable.  The 13 year old gangster was a dirt bag, and if not the cop shooting him, some other gang would have plugged him before he was 20 years of age. This insane attack upon the police who are out there risking their life to provide peace and safety in communities must end!
------------------------------------
Hmm...........so according to deranged hysterics, Adam Toledo was a
gangster and mortal threat to culture/society! Wow, who knew???
Yet according to public record facts, he was a 13 year old 7th Grader.
Further, the Police Body Camera shows his hands raised, NOT HOLDING A PISTOL,
the moment he was shot to death.
Some choose to romanticize the police, others to slander the accused; let them as speech is free.
Yet these corrosive rants, achieve absolutely nothing positive, further widening the divide
between cultures, fomenting class hatred and promoting embarrassing ignorance.

Offline goatprairie

Some choose to romanticize the police, others to slander the accused; let them as speech is free.
Yet these corrosive rants, achieve absolutely nothing positive, further widening the divide
The little pos had a gun in his hand. The cop had a split second to make a decision. You're ignoring the biggest question as to why the little thug was out in the early hours of the morning with a loaded weapon. Do you think he, Lil Homicide,  was collecting for the Red Cross?
What do you think would be the reaction if he was some white kid? There would be no uproar, and you know it.

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
The little pos had a gun in his hand. The cop had a split second to make a decision. You're ignoring the biggest question as to why the little thug was out in the early hours of the morning with a loaded weapon. Do you think he, Lil Homicide,  was collecting for the Red Cross?
What do you think would be the reaction if he was some white kid? There would be no uproar, and you know it.
What a crock of excrement playing he was a 13 year old! gangs have been using child gang members even younger to do their killing because both know that the most they will get is some soft time in Juvee and a boatload of street cred. This punk stopped being a child the second he joined a gang and picked up a gun.

Offline DB

And it was also reported that that nice 13 year old had powder residue on his hands from firing his weapon earlier that night.

Offline Absalom

The little pos had a gun in his hand. The cop had a split second to make a decision. You're ignoring the biggest question as to why the little thug was out in the early hours of the morning with a loaded weapon. Do you think he, Lil Homicide,  was collecting for the Red Cross? What do you think would be the reaction if he was some white kid? There would be no uproar, and you know it.
---------------------
The only matter I'm ignoring, permanently, are your inflammatory words
which only inflame class/race animus as well as promote ignorance.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
---------------------

:2popcorn:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online The_Reader_David

I gather you missed the SCOTUS decision that found that police are not peace officers and have no duty to provide safety to anyone:  their only function is to enforce laws by apprehending suspects after the fact.

And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline dfwgator

I gather you missed the SCOTUS decision that found that police are not peace officers and have no duty to provide safety to anyone:  their only function is to enforce laws by apprehending suspects after the fact.

So basically the cop should have allowed the girl to murder the other girl, then arrest her.

Offline goatprairie

I sincerely doubt any police officer believes that. If a police officer encounters a crime in progress, they are duty bound to try to stop the crime from happening.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Actually I believe that the courts have said that the only people the police have a duty to protect are those they have taken into custody...........figures.
https://mises.org/power-market/police-have-no-duty-protect-you-federal-court-affirms-yet-again

Offline goatprairie

I would think that if the police stand by while innocent citizens are assaulted by criminals when they had an opportunity to stop the attacks, those police officers should most likely be summarily fired and possibly prosecuted by the citizenry. In which case I would heartily approve SC or no SC.
Unfortunately, we do have a situation in cities like Portland where thugs i.e. Antifa assault innocent citizens and the police were ordered to do nothing by the thug mayor of Portland, Ted Wheeler.
I would think it should be well within their rights for the citizens affected by the Antifa thuggery to sue Wheeler and the city government and possibly get Wheeler removed from office and hopefully arrested.
But I'm not holding my breath waiting for that to happen.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
If was he was known in the Hood, as "Little Nightmare"...you known damned well he had already taken someone's life.

And let's leave it at that. 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
---------------------

@Absalom

"We iz ad wurld.........

We iz da peep-pulls......"

Take it away,Absalom!

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
So basically the cop should have allowed the girl to murder the other girl, then arrest her.

@dfwgator

Well,it WOULD have been a twofer,with the trash taking itself out.