Author Topic: Faith leaders to call for boycott of Home Depot over Georgia voting law  (Read 366 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Don't cave Home Depot.  More MAGA people shop with you (You know, the Americans that can do and work hard for a living) than whiney ass libtards.

By Shelia Poole - The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Michael E. Kanell - The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Gov. Kemp to discuss his opposition to the ‘job-killing’ boycott Tuesday afternoon
After weeks of talks with corporate executives of some of the state’s largest companies, Georgia faith leaders will officially call for a boycott of Home Depot on Tuesday claiming the company has not done enough to oppose the state’s new voting law.

According to a release, a press conference will be held at noon at a Home Depot location in Decatur to announce the launch of the nationwide boycott of the state’s largest public company based in Georgia.

Initially, faith leaders and voting rights advocates identified several companies they criticized for saying nothing or too little to pressure lawmakers not to pass SB 202, which Gov. Brian Kemp later signed into law. They claim the law restricts access to voters of color, especially.

Among those calling for the boycott are the Rev. Timothy McDonald III, senior pastor of First Iconium Baptist Church and founder of the African American Ministers Leadership Council; the Rev. Jamal Bryant, senior pastor of New Birth Missionary Baptist Church; and the Rev. Lee May, lead pastor at Transforming Faith Church

https://www.ajc.com/news/faith-leaders-to-call-for-boycott-of-home-depot/UUPU7L2ZMNGI7CHNTTD3SWCFOM/
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Hoodat

They claim the law restricts access to voters of color, especially.

They should know that lies make Jesus cry.  I seem to recall something about all liars ending up in the BURNING LAKE OF FIRE.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LegalAmerican

Home Depot is a leftist organization.  Same as TARGET.  That coffee place.....ugh, tip of the tongue.   STARBUCKS!   Most are owned by SOROS, with majority control.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
They should know that lies make Jesus cry.  I seem to recall something about all liars ending up in the BURNING LAKE OF FIRE.

If they cared about Jesus they wouldn't be Democrats.

No Democrat can be a true Christian.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline cato potatoe

Who the hell cares.  Democrats won't go into Home Depot anyway.  Everything is too large to sneak into their hoodies. 

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Have been looking at getting a new BBQ grill.

Now I just found out where to make the purchase.

I wish to thank all those faith leaders.  They can be effective salesmen, every bit as good as the gun salesman Obama proved to be.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Have been looking at getting a new BBQ grill.

Now I just found out where to make the purchase.

I wish to thank all those faith leaders.  They can be effective salesmen, every bit as good as the gun salesman Obama proved to be.

Preach it Brother!   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.