Author Topic: Biden 'praying' for Chauvin conviction; evidence 'overwhelming'  (Read 297 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden 'praying' for Chauvin conviction; evidence 'overwhelming'
By Morgan Chalfant - 04/20/21 12:14 PM EDT

President Biden said Tuesday that he believes the evidence is “overwhelming” in the case against the former Minneapolis police officer accused of murdering George Floyd, making clear that he believes the verdict should be guilty.

“I'm praying the verdict is the right verdict,” Biden said in remarks to reporters in the Oval office. “I think it’s overwhelming in my view.”

Biden made the comments as the jury deliberated whether to convict Derek Chauvin, the former police officer who knelt on Floyd’s neck for nearly nine minutes last summer.

Biden said he wouldn’t have weighed in on the case if the jury had not been sequestered.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/549217-biden-praying-for-chauvin-conviction-evidence-overwhelming
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Biden 'praying' for Chauvin conviction; evidence 'overwhelming'
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2021, 04:42:28 pm »
That Floyd had in his system 3X the amount of fentanyl that would kill a fentanyl-"naive" person is rather overwhelming, though probably not in the sense LIEden and The SHill mean.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2021, 04:45:31 pm »
Not too worried about the pro-abortion Catholic Biden’s prayers being answered the way he wants them to be.
What is the gospel? I’ll put it in a sentence.
The gospel is the news that Jesus Christ, the Righteous One, died for our sins and rose again, eternally triumphant over all his enemies, so that there is now no condemnation for those who believe, but only everlasting joy.
That’s the gospel. (John Piper)

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2021, 06:48:05 pm »
 Very irresponsible. First, the evidence is not overwhelming or a conviction

Secondly, you don’t just demand a conviction because you think  it should happened
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2021, 06:49:49 pm »
White House Refuses to Explain What Biden Meant by ‘Right Verdict’ in Derek Chauvin Trial

Charlie Spiering 20 Apr 2021
White House press secretary Jen Psaki repeatedly refused to concede Tuesday that President Joe Biden pre-judged the Derek Chauvin trial by saying he was “praying” for the “right verdict.”

“I’m praying the verdict is the right verdict. Which is – I think it’s overwhelming in my view,” Biden told reporters earlier Tuesday.

Several reporters questioned Psaki about Biden’s comments about the trial, asking her to clarify exactly what the president believed was the “right verdict.”

Psaki refused to acknowledged that Biden wanted Chauvin to be found guilty, even after he suggested the evidence in the case was “overwhelming.”

“He’s certainly not looking to influence,” Psaki said, referring to the case which is currently under deliberation from a jury.

She said the jury was sequestered during deliberation, which was why Biden felt comfortable commenting on the case.

“We’re not trying to provide greater information about predictions of a verdict, we want to leave that to a jury,” Psaki said.

Despite several attempts by reporters to clarify Biden’s comments, Psaki repeated several versions of a prepared statement, noting Biden spoke with George Floyd’s family members on Monday and felt their struggle.

Biden, she explained, “was obviously impacted by his conversation by the Floyd family yesterday as somebody who has lived through loss and trauma himself.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/04/20/white-house-refuses-to-explain-what-biden-meant-by-right-verdict-in-derek-chauvin-trial/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2021, 06:55:09 pm »
So inappropriate for the Chief Executive to inject opinions into a trial such as this, especially with tensions so incredibly high.  Then, there is the matter of impasse, a hung jury.  His comments have the potential to corrupt a retrial.  He is a halfwit and declining. 
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online libertybele

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2021, 07:02:31 pm »
So inappropriate for the Chief Executive to inject opinions into a trial such as this, especially with tensions so incredibly high.  Then, there is the matter of impasse, a hung jury.  His comments have the potential to corrupt a retrial.  He is a halfwit and declining.

Dementia Joe is pure evil. Perhaps even the anti-Christ and certainly the worst president in history.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online goatprairie

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2021, 07:08:43 pm »
I object to your slur of halfwits.  Biden doesn't approach being a halfwit. Quarterwit maybe.