Author Topic: Locals Sound Off: What Will Happen If Chauvin Is Found Not Guilty?  (Read 385 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Locals Sound Off: What Will Happen If Chauvin Is Found Not Guilty?

Lisa Bennatan
Contributor
April 19, 2021 4:54 PM ET

The Daily Caller’s Lisa Bennatan asked locals in Brooklyn Center, Minnesota, what they expect the city to look like if Derek Chauvin is found not guilty for the murder of George Floyd.

WATCH:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsStfVQg7-8

https://dailycaller.com/2021/04/19/locals-sound-off-what-will-happen-if-chauvin-found-not-guilty/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline cato potatoe

Re: Locals Sound Off: What Will Happen If Chauvin Is Found Not Guilty?
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2021, 02:44:20 pm »
Next month: Biden proposes $11 trillion plan to rebuild cities after his supporters burn them down. 

Online Hoodat

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2021, 02:52:27 pm »
Next month: Biden proposes $11 trillion plan to rebuild cities after his supporters burn them down.

Exactly.  This whole thing is a setup for mo money, mo money, mo money.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2021, 03:28:31 pm »
The vid has no CC, and the Caller article does not give any transcripts.  Can anybody tell me what these folks are saying?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online corbe

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2021, 03:36:00 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2021, 04:55:58 pm »
The vid has no CC, and the Caller article does not give any transcripts.  Can anybody tell me what these folks are saying?

If the jury members acquit, then the city will be lit.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2021, 08:31:39 pm »
Every looter should be shot on sight.  This nonsense of the Democommies must end.

I see a future where this country could have another civil war, but it will be far more bloody than the Civil War.

World War Z with Brad Pitt came out in 2013.  I watched it for the 2nd time today, I saw it when it first came out, and with the release of a lab virus like COVID, WW Z is not so far fetched.

Developing something that turns humans into zombies I am sure has been a goal of more than one nation.  The self destructive nature has an enemy destroying itself.  I can see it as reality, not just a sci fi fantasy.

Or just sit back and watch blacks destroy America every time a dirt bag gets shot.