Author Topic: Watch: Florida Sheriff Warns New Arrivals Not to ‘Vote the Stupid Way You Did up North’  (Read 349 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Watch: Florida Sheriff Warns New Arrivals Not to ‘Vote the Stupid Way You Did up North’

Simon Kent 20 Apr 2021

Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd warned intending Florida residents Monday not to “vote the stupid way you did up north” as he stood beside Governor Ron DeSantis during a press conference.

“This is what we enjoy in Florida. This is the Florida we know and love,” Judd outlined while showing local residents enjoying Walt Disney World and the beach before moving on to explain why political leadership is important to guarantee the basic rights to be enjoyed by all citizens.

Without citing the Democratic Party directly, Judd warned those moving to Florida they needed to vote differently than they may have in the states they were intent on fleeing.

“We’re a special place, and there are millions and millions of people who like to come here. And quite frankly, we like to have them here. So we only want to share one thing as you move in hundreds a day: Welcome to Florida. But don’t register to vote and vote the stupid way you did up north, you’ll get what they got,” the sheriff added, prompting applause from the group of law enforcement officers, lawmakers and state officials gathered.

more w/video
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/04/20/watch-florida-sheriff-warns-new-arrivals-not-to-vote-the-stupid-way-you-did-up-north/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Florida is being inundated by tax refugees from the Northeast and California.  Unfortunately, many are habitual Democratic voters.
Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline PeteS in CA

So were I to move to his county, Judd would see my cars' California license plates and ASSume he knew my political views. *****rollingeyes***** Prejudgment is stupid bad judgment.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So were I to move to his county, Judd would see my cars' California license plates and ASSume he knew my political views. *****rollingeyes***** Prejudgment is stupid bad judgment.

This is why people moving to places like FL and TX obey the local laws and get a new license plate right away.  If one is just visiting it's understood the owner of a CA plate is not there to "vote stupidly," just spending the Yankee Bucks.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: