Author Topic: Exclusive — Charlie Hurt: Higher Gas Prices Are Part of Left’s Plan to Make Driving Unaffordable  (Read 785 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Exclusive — Charlie Hurt: Higher Gas Prices Are Part of Left’s Plan to Make Driving Unaffordable

Robert Kraychik 19 Apr 2021

Raising the price of gasoline is part of Democrats’ plan to make driving unaffordable for most Americans, Washington Times opinion editor and Breitbart News columnist Charles Hurt said Monday on SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Daily with host Alex Marlow, author of Breaking the News: Exposing the Establishment Media’s Hidden Deals and Secret Corruption.

“They make no secret about the fact that they … want [gas] at six dollars a gallon,” Hurt remarked. “They want it at eight dollars a gallon. This is not a secret to them. The Green New Deal, the whole thing — all these people — their intent is to raise the price of gas so that it is so expensive that nobody can drive anywhere. They’re not kidding around about this. This is not a joke to them, and they’re not embarrassed by it. … They want gas to be at $20 a gallon. They want it to be like Europe because they want no one to be able to afford to drive anywhere. That’s their goal.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/radio/2021/04/19/charlie-hurt-higher-gas-prices-part-lefts-plan-make-driving-unaffordable/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

That's been a mainstream goal advocated in the Dem Party for nearly 50 years.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2021, 08:14:53 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The stupidity of increasing transportation costs is only lost on those who do not buy their own fuel.

It also conveniently ignores the increase in shipping costs for everything, but especially food in the cities, where it does not grow.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
That's been a mainstream goal advocated in the Dem Party for nearly 50 years.

Our freedom to travel where we want to when we want to via a privately owned vehicle is something the left despises.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Heard similar discussions back in the late '70's after OPEC embargos.

Thing is....   gasoline, like everything else is a supply/demand commodity. If demand rapidly drops, like during the early part of the pandemic, the price should follow, again like during the early part of the pandemic.

OTOH, if the left really wants to play this dangerous game of chicken, and drive demand down and destroy the oil industry.....  When the SHTF, every same liberal politican enacting this disaster needs to hanging and decorating all the street lamps of DC
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline thackney

The stupidity of increasing transportation costs is only lost on those who do not buy their own fuel.

It also conveniently ignores the increase in shipping costs for everything, but especially food in the cities, where it does not grow.

The stupidity is compounded in a world where many expect nearly everything delivered to their front door.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Smokin Joe

There is nothing stupid about it. In fact,it is brilliant.

It's the ideal way to force everyone to stay in their boxes in the cities where they are easily watched and controlled.

Meanwhile,the upper-middle classes with connections and the wealthy will be free to travel on highways virtually free of traffic..

I predict,that like in the old (as opposed to the 'murikan version) Soviet Union,there will even be special traffic lanes that are restricted to the upper-classes only,and cops standing on street corners controlling red lights to make sure none of them ever have to stop for one.

Yeah,gas may be a lot more expensive,but they can afford it,and just look at how the land prices will drop once nobody but the wealthy is allowed to travel out of the cities.

For all practical purposes,it will be free for them because no one else will have access.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Our freedom to travel where we want to when we want to via a privately owned vehicle is something the left despises.

@txradioguy

"All those damn people,left free to run around unsupervised with no one taking notes of who is going where!"

« Last Edit: April 20, 2021, 02:15:00 pm by sneakypete »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@txradioguy

"All those damn people,left free to run around unsupervised with no one taking notes of who is going where!"

@sneakypete exactly.  Government transportation (busing, trains etc) is always pushed by the left because they can control our means and ability to travel with those methods of transport.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete exactly.  Government transportation (busing, trains etc) is always pushed by the left because they can control our means and ability to travel with those methods of transport.

@txradioguy

And TOTAL control of the population is where the Fascist Right and the Fascist Left meet. Hell,it's why they hate each other. Neither can stand competition.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@txradioguy

And TOTAL control of the population is where the Fascist Right and the Fascist Left meet. Hell,it's why they hate each other. Neither can stand competition.

Exactly!

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
They will never stop the Amish!

Online roamer_1

They will never stop the Amish!

There is an  actual fact in that, which has not escaped my observation.

All of it (ALL) is predicated on tech. No-tech/low-tech will slip right through the cracks, just like street people do.

It is something to consider.

Online Smokin Joe

@Smokin Joe

There is nothing stupid about it. In fact,it is brilliant.

It's the ideal way to force everyone to stay in their boxes in the cities where they are easily watched and controlled.

Meanwhile,the upper-middle classes with connections and the wealthy will be free to travel on highways virtually free of traffic..

I predict,that like in the old (as opposed to the 'murikan version) Soviet Union,there will even be special traffic lanes that are restricted to the upper-classes only,and cops standing on street corners controlling red lights to make sure none of them ever have to stop for one.

Yeah,gas may be a lot more expensive,but they can afford it,and just look at how the land prices will drop once nobody but the wealthy is allowed to travel out of the cities.

For all practical purposes,it will be free for them because no one else will have access.
But it isn't just gas.

The price of anything which must be transported will rise, because it will cost more to get it where it is going.

In short, if you don't produce it or can't carry it from where it comes from to where you are going to use it, it will go up in price.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

But it isn't just gas.

The price of anything which must be transported will rise, because it will cost more to get it where it is going.

In short, if you don't produce it or can't carry it from where it comes from to where you are going to use it, it will go up in price.

I am already  looking for a diesel... Fixin to roll my own.

Online Smokin Joe

I am already  looking for a diesel... Fixin to roll my own.
It's on my list...

C S Lewis