Author Topic: Alan Dershowitz, First Guest On Mike Lindell’s “FRANK” Social Media Platform Drops Bombshell…Announc  (Read 2119 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Alan Dershowitz, First Guest On Mike Lindell’s “FRANK” Social Media Platform Drops Bombshell…Announces $1.6 Billion Lawsuit Against Dominion: “It is our right to look at Dominion’s source codes”
By Patty McMurray
Published April 19, 2021 at 10:44am

Mike Lindell’s first guest on the debut of his new social media platform “Frank” (frankspeech.com) was one of America’s most prominent Constitutional lawyers, Alan Dershowitz.

100 Percent Fed Up – Mike opened his “Frank-a-Thon,” an all-day interview, with Dershowitz by announcing that “My Pillow” is suing Dominion for $1.6 billion for violating their First Amendment Right.

Dershowitz explained why Dominion is guilty of violating the First Amendment Rights of Mike Lindell as well as the rights of the media to report the news: “We’re gonna sue you and put you out of business, and we’re not even going to let you see our source codes so you can see what we’re suing you about.”

Dershowitz blasted Dominion for refusing to share its source code. “It’s as if My Pillow ere accused of having some secret poison in its formula, and you couldn’t tell it by just looking at the pillow, and then somehow My Pillow said, we’re not going to give your our formula, we’re going to hide it from you. That’s what they’re trying to do. They’re trying to hide what they’re doing—at the same time that they’re trying to prevent you from entering the marketplace of ideas. They’re in the marketplace of ideas. They’re not only in the marketplace of ideas; they’re in the economic marketplace too. They’re to shut you out of being able to sell your products in stores. They’re trying to silence you, and they’re doing it as the government of the United States. That’s why I’m in this case.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04/alan-dershowitz-first-guest-mike-lindells-frank-social-media-platform-drops-bombshellannounces-1-6-billion-lawsuit-dominion-right-look/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline thackney

Life is fragile, handle with prayer