Author Topic: Exclusive – Vernon Jones: ‘I’m a Black MAGA Man’ Running Against ‘RINO’ Gov. Brian Kemp  (Read 276 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Exclusive – Vernon Jones: ‘I’m a Black MAGA Man’ Running Against ‘RINO’ Gov. Brian Kemp

Robert Kraychik 19 Apr 2021

“I’m a black MAGA man,” former state Rep. Vernon Jones, a Democrat-turned-Republican, said about his gubernatorial challenge to Gov. Brian Kemp (R-GA), on SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Sunday with host Joel Pollak.

Jones said, “I supported Donald Trump in 2016, but people laughed at me. No one from the media paid any attention because they didn’t think he could win, but he did. Right now, again, the liberal media [are] doing this to me because I’m their worst nightmare. I’m a black MAGA man with a strong legislative experience — 12 years as a legislator, eight years as a county executive — I’ve run a government.”

He continued, “I have more executive experience than Brian Kemp or anybody else thinking about running [for governor], and Stacey Abrams has none at all. The only thing she’s ever run was her mouth. What Georgians are looking for is a fighter, and I’m a proven fighter. I am not afraid of the left. I am not afraid of the ragged liberal media.”

more w/audio
https://www.breitbart.com/radio/2021/04/19/vernon-jones-black-maga-man-running-rino-brian-kemp/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Vernon Jones: ‘I’m a Black MAGA Man’ Running Against ‘RINO’ Gov. Brian Kemp"

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Kemp and his Sec of State, their careers are over.  Hopefully there will not be too many running against Kemp to dilute a solid challenger from winning.