Author Topic: Sen. Thom Tillis: Biden's border crisis – he promised security, dignity to migrants. This is how he'  (Read 295 times)

rangerrebew

Sen. Thom Tillis: Biden's border crisis – he promised security, dignity to migrants. This is how he's failed
I saw crisis with my own eyes last month when I visited the U.S.-Mexico border in Texas
Sen. Thom Tillis
By Sen. Thom Tillis | Fox News

President Joe Biden can deny it all he wants, but the reality is we have a crisis at our southern border.

I saw it with my own eyes last month when I visited the U.S.-Mexico border in Texas. The surge of unaccompanied minors, the subpar living conditions of migrants, and the state of an overworked and overwhelmed Border Patrol have been direct consequences of the Biden administration’s failed policies.

This was never supposed to happen under Biden’s watch. As a candidate, he promised the American people that he would "secure our border while ensuring the dignity of migrants." As president, he has done neither

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/biden-border-crisis-security-migrant-failed-sen-thom-tillis