Author Topic: Judge Napolitano: Biden Violated Oath of Office with Gun ‘Exec Actions’  (Read 644 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Liberty Park Press  April 16, 2021 By Dave Workman

Writing at Fox News.com, that network’s senior judicial analyst—Judge Andrew Napolitano—declares in his opening sentence that Joe Biden’s “determination to use his powers as the chief executive of the federal government to infringe upon the right to keep and bear arms…is a profound violation of his oath to uphold the Constitution.”

“This is not academic hairsplitting,” Napolitano explains. “If a right is personal or fundamental or pre-political or natural, then the government — state or federal — may not interfere with it absent due process.

“Stated differently,” he adds, “the government cannot constitutionally interfere with gun ownership by executive order or even legislation. It can only do so if the owner of the gun has used it to harm someone else, and then only after a fair jury trial.”

This comes one day after a group of far-left Democrat lawmakers announced legislation aimed at packing the U.S. Supreme Court by adding four positions to be filled by Biden in order to tilt the court back left, again, essentially making the court a legal arm of the Democrat party rather than a separate-but-equal branch of the federal government. Translation: It’s a power grab and at its core is fear within the “Party of gun confiscation” that the high court, with its current conservative majority, will accept Second Amendment cases and begin chipping away at the gun control laws that have eroded the right to keep and bear arms over the years.

More: https://www.libertyparkpress.com/judge-napolitano-biden-violated-oath-of-office-with-gun-exec-actions/

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
So what?

Can anyone name a single one of the 537 elected federal officeholders who has not violated his oath of office?  I sincerely doubt it!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Can anyone name a single one of the 537 elected federal officeholders who has not violated his oath of office?  I sincerely doubt it!

I can name two:  Andy Biggs and Paul Gosar (my Rep).  Your point still stands:  Nobody will ever be punished for violating their oaths of office.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2021, 06:33:33 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I can name two:  Andy Biggs and Paul Gosar (my Rep).  Your point still stands:  Nobody will ever be punished for violating their oaths of office.

If either has ever voted for any piece of legislation they felt was unconstitutional they have violated their oaths.

“We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent people.”

George Orwell

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
If either has ever voted for any piece of legislation they felt was unconstitutional they have violated their oaths.

“We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent people.”

George Orwell

They have not, to the best of my recollection.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Who cares what that ass Neapolitano thinks?

He argued on Fox that the Fourteenth Amendment granted automatic citizenship on the spawn of illegal aliens, when not only the language of the 14th says otherwise, not only the intent of the Congress at the time of writing the Amendment was not amenable to that nonsense, not only would the states have rejected any such interpretation, but the century of case law on the Fourteenth also puts the lie to the concept.

So Nappy clearly knows as much about the Constitution as my dog's piles of poop.

That being said, the Constitution states that people may be deprived of their rights upon CONVICTION in a Court of Law for crimes, after having been informed of the charges against them, been able to confront their accusers and having been found guilty by a jury of their peers.

The Constitution provides no mechanism for restoring rights so stripped, so then comes the game of interpreting the 8th, 9th and 10th Amendments.   

IMO, if a felon has served his time in prison, served whatever parole after release has been assigned and is otherwise a free man, there shouldn't be a problem with him regaining the right to vote, the right to keep and bear arms, and the right to be an American again.   If he hasn't repaid his "debt to society", why is he "free"?

But...if a convicted felon becomes a recidivist, no mercy.  If he commits an armed robbery, that's all she wrote, the second time.  Not "three strikes", but only two.

But...since Biden is not the legitimate winner of the 2020 election, since he could not show sufficient electoral college votes to claim the office, it's not that his EO's somehow violate the Constitution, it's that Biden violates the  Constitution.

I'm pretty sure that goon Napolitano refers to the Usurper as "President Biden".
« Last Edit: April 20, 2021, 12:54:36 am by Sled Dog »
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Rule #39

Thomas Massie and Rand Paul.  Cruz as well from what can tell.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Thomas Massie and Rand Paul.  Cruz as well from what can tell.

That is a good list @txradioguy but as much as I like Ted Cruz and Rand Paul, I seriously doubt that they haven't voted for something they felt was unconstitutional somewhere along the line. 

I sincerely hope you are right and I am wrong on the matter.

- J. R. R. Tolkien