Author Topic: Trump blasts Biden for Sept. 11 troop withdrawal and says, 'We can and should get out earlier'  (Read 551 times)

rangerrebew

Trump blasts Biden for Sept. 11 troop withdrawal and says, 'We can and should get out earlier'
by Jake Dima, Breaking News Reporter |
 | April 18, 2021 02:07 PM

Former President Donald Trump slammed the Biden administration on Sunday for not withdrawing troops earlier and using Sept. 11 for something other than a "day of reflection."

His comments follow President Joe Biden's decision earlier in the week to phase out U.S. forces in the embattled region by Sept. 11, the 20th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks. The Democrat's move broke with a Trump-era agreement signed between Trump and the Taliban that required the full U.S. troop withdrawal by May 1.

"I wish Joe Biden wouldn’t use September 11th as the date to withdraw our troops from Afghanistan, for two reasons," Trump said in an email statement. "First, we can and should get out earlier. Nineteen years is enough, in fact, far too much and way too long. I made early withdraw possible by already pulling much of our billions of dollars of equipment out and, more importantly, reducing our military presence to less than 2,000 troops from the 16,000 level that was there (likewise in Iraq, and zero troops in Syria except for the area where we KEPT THE OIL)."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-slams-biden-troop-withdrawal-deadline-september-11-attacks

rangerrebew

Is Sept. 11 a signal of some kind from Biden?  Is he signaling he is submitting to Allah's will?  It must have some significance if I can think of something that quickly and know it is a bad move for America somehow. :wtf:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
ranger wrote:
"Is Sept. 11 a signal of some kind from biden?  Is he signaling he is submitting to allah's will?"

To ask the question is to answer it.

The question I have:
biden didn't "pick the date".
Who did...?

Offline dfwgator

Anyone who really believes the troops will be gone on September 11,  I have some swampland in Florida to sell you.

Remember when Obama said Gitmo would be closed his first year in office?

rangerrebew

The question I have:
biden didn't "pick the date".
Who did...?

CAIR?  Hamas, Taliban, Imam Obama?