Author Topic: Today's Toons 4/19/21  (Read 3999 times)

Online pookie18

Today's Toons 4/19/21
« on: April 19, 2021, 08:12:14 am »

Click below for related story:

Click for related story:

This Thread Brought To You By The Letter C:

In Case You Missed It Dept.:

The Centers for Disease Control fueled Teachers Union concerns about returning to work by piling on more dire Covid warnings on Monday. The solution has presented itself. San Diego parents are now sneaking their children into migrant refugee centers just so they can get in-person schooling.

The Hollywood Reporter noted that the ratings for CNN and MSNBC have plummeted since Joe Biden became president. Their topic of daily grievance has switched from Trump to inherent racism. Cable news is the reason why losing your hearing when you get older is considered a reward.

President Biden flew to Pennsylvania Wednesday to announce the roll-out of his multi-trillion dollar infrastructure bill which he called the biggest U.S. government project in history. Democrats immediately compared Joe Biden to FDR. Not for his leadership, but for his inability to walk up stairs.

President Biden backed stripping Atlanta of the MLB All-Star Game in his snit over Georgia's voter law. He also ripped the Texas Rangers for allowing full stadium attendance. Biden has been trying to get control of Major League Baseball ever since he heard that Covid started with a bat.

Russia's Foreign Minister stated Thursday relations between Russia and the U.S. have hit rock bottom. The cancel culture is making many Americans wonder which country is freer now. Yakov Smirnov may have to move back to Russia if he wants to continue telling jokes about the government.

Major League Baseball pulled the All-Star Game from Atlanta, caving in to leftist complaints about Georgia requiring voter ID for mail in ballots. The very same day, MLB inked a huge deal to broadcast games to China. I don't think the game will catch on in China because they eat their bats.

President Biden pressured MLB to move the All-Star Game out of Atlanta in July. It's partisan fury over Georgia's new law that requires a signature ID for mail-in voting. So if you go to the ballpark this year and they ask you to show them a ticket, call them a racist and set something on fire.

Psychology Today cited a poll of traffic cops that found they're less likely to give you a ticket if you're completely honest with them. It's true, last fall I got out of a ticket when I was pulled over by admitting the truth. I told the cop I wasn't carrying any ID on me because I was on my way to vote.

Capitol Hill police killed Nation of Islam follower Noah Green after he crashed his car into the fence and charged the cops with a knife. As the attack was happening, CNN anchors went on air and provided live coverage. I still don't understand why they kept mentioning Betty White.

Hunter Biden's brutally honest personal memoir Beautiful Things is released Friday. Just the title lets you know he loved strip clubs. Hunter Biden has a substance abuse problem, but out of respect for his father's challenges, he declines to engage in any recovery program that involves steps.

-- Argus Hamilton

(Thank you, Cyber Ninja)

Online Polly Ticks

Re: Today's Toons 4/19/21
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2021, 11:08:52 am »
Thanks, Pookie.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Jimino

• God created all men equal. Sam Colt made them more equal!
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2021, 02:20:18 pm »
Ciao Pookie, thanks for making Monday great!
Pray, hope and don't worry.
Santo Pio

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2021, 05:20:47 pm »
Thanks, pookie!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online pookie18

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2021, 06:00:47 pm »
Thanks, Pookie.

You're welcome, Polly Ticks!

Online pookie18

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2021, 06:01:07 pm »
Ciao Pookie, thanks for making Monday great!

My pleasure, Jimino!

Online pookie18

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2021, 06:01:39 pm »
Thanks, pookie!

You're welcome, as always, Smokin Joe!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2021, 06:15:29 pm »
Thanks for the Toons, Pookie!!

It's a Happy Monday Morning!

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online pookie18

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2021, 06:23:28 pm »
Thanks for the Toons, Pookie!!

It's a Happy Monday Morning!

My pleasure, as ever, CL!

It is?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2021, 06:39:39 pm »
My pleasure, as ever, CL!

It is?

Yes!  Moon's Daeg marks the end of the two-day dry spell of Pookie Toons we get every weekend!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline ricebug

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2021, 06:51:06 pm »
G'day, Pookie@@

Online pookie18

« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2021, 07:02:09 pm »
Yes!  Moon's Daeg marks the end of the two-day dry spell of Pookie Toons we get every weekend!

Oh, I forgot that...

Online pookie18

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2021, 07:02:31 pm »