Author Topic: FNC’s Wallace to Sen. Cornyn: Is It Helpful to Question Biden’s Mental Faculties?  (Read 515 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
FNC’s Wallace to Sen. Cornyn: Is It Helpful to Question Biden’s Mental Faculties?

Pam Key 18 Apr 2021

Fox News anchor Chris Wallace questioned Sen. John Cornyn (R-TX) over his tweet suggesting President Joe Biden is not in charge during this week’s broadcast of “Fox News Sunday.”

Wallace asked, “My question, is that helpful to be sending out a tweet questioning President Biden’s mental faculties?”

Cornyn replied, “Well, Chris, thank you for the question because I think there’s been a lot of confusion in the Twitterverse about that. That actually was a quote from a Politico story that I pasted into a tweet, and then I simply asked a question.”

He added, “What I’m trying to do is reconcile the Joe Biden we heard from on Jan. 20th, the Joe Biden that many of us know from his previous service in the United States Senate from the Joe Biden we’re seeing now jamming through $1.9 trillion of spending bills,” the Texas Republican added. “I’ve learned in Washington, you not only need to listen to what people say, you need to watch what they do. And so far, there’s a conflict I’m trying to reconcile, and I bet I’m not the only one.”

Wallace pressed, “But just really quickly do you have questions as to whether or not Joe Biden is really in charge and whether, frankly, he’s up to the job?”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/04/18/fncs-wallace-to-sen-cornyn-is-it-helpful-to-question-bidens-mental-faculties/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Wallace pressed, “But just really quickly do you have questions as to whether or not Joe Biden is really in charge and whether, frankly, he’s up to the job?”
In a word, yes.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
What's not "helpful" is taking the word of a demented madman that he's "just fine and dandy."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I don't remember Chrissie asking that question of a guest when they questioned Trumps sanity?    Or did I miss it?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I don't remember Chrissie asking that question of a guest when they questioned Trumps sanity?    Or did I miss it?
Nope.  Only insane people ask to tone down rhetoric on other insane people.

See, they stick together like a horrible wedgie
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I guess Wallace thinks everyone should just ignore Joe Biden's obviously fading mental capacity.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline bilo

I guess Wallace thinks everyone should just ignore Joe Biden's obviously fading mental capacity.

The good news is these irresponsible "reporters" are a dying breed. Nobody under 30 watches the legacy media.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline skeeter

Yes it is helpful to know whether your leader is nuts, and you need to own him, Wallace.