Author Topic: Boehner to NBC's Chuck Todd: 'You're a s---' for question about seeking office again  (Read 190 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Boehner to NBC's Chuck Todd: 'You're a s---' for question about seeking office again
By Dominick Mastrangelo - 04/18/21 11:39 AM EDT

Former Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) chided Chuck Todd on Sunday after the host of NBC's "Meet the Press" asked him if he would ever consider running for elected office again.

“I’d rather set myself on fire than to run for office again," Boehner said in response.

"Ya know the only reason I asked that question is because I expected an answer just like that, anyway," Todd laughed.

Boehner grinned, telling Todd: "You're a s---. You're a s---."

"I assume I'm getting that as a compliment," Todd replied. "I'll take that as a backhanded compliment."

The former Speaker has spent the last week making various media appearances to promote his new book, "On The House."

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/548889-boehner-to-nbcs-chuck-todd-youre-a-s-for-question-about-seeking-office-again
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

Stay classy, Boner.   Everything I despise about the GOP.