Author Topic: George W. Bush: Trump Lacked the ‘Humility’ Necessary to be an Effective Leader  (Read 5227 times)

Offline Absalom

@Absalom
ROFLMAO! I find it hilarious you had to go back to 1812 to come up with your defense of Boy Jorge.
Desperation is never pretty.
---------------------------------------
Hmm....................hilarious, eh?
Was neither defending nor attacking Bush, simply applying history as our teacher of reality.
Try a book or more realistically, find someone to read to you.
Who knows, you might learn something?

BassWrangler

And George W Bush lacked the courage necessary to be an effective leader.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
---------------------------------------
Hmm....................hilarious, eh?
Was neither defending nor attacking Bush, simply applying history as our teacher of reality.
Try a book or more realistically, find someone to read to you.
Who knows, you might learn something?

@Absalom

Awful defensive about your alleged intelligence,ain't ya,Bubba?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Yep, that't the exact same response I get from Democrats.  If you can't come up with one, just say so.

I can accept the fact that you are to the left of Bush on things like trade.  But it doesn't make him a liar.

Stop posting like a jackass @Hoodat

George W Bush is a liar ... presenting one face to "republicans" and another to our political opponents -- his first true love.

He damn near destroyed this nation -- ruined countless lives, destroyed the economy, set the world on fire, sent our young to suffer needless lifelong disabilities and death and formed political and personal alliances with Barack Obama.  This elitist piece of shit wanted global acceptance more than American security and success.  And he still does.

I don't give a rat's furry ass if you agree with me, but don't effing lie about and insult me  --- even if it is your only defense of this lying p*ick known as Shrub.

Please, put on your big boy pants; agree to disagree and move on.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline MOD4

Please discuss the topic without sniping at each other.

Offline Absalom

@Absalom
Awful defensive about your alleged intelligence, ain't ya, Bubba?
------------------------
Thank you so much for your concern.
I'll try harder in the future.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
------------------------
Thank you so much for your concern.
I'll try harder in the future.

@Absalom

Thank you,and I wish you luck.

Offline Hoodat

Stop posting like a jackass @Hoodat

George W Bush is a liar ...

@Right_in_Virginia

For the third time, what was the lie?

Please, put on your big boy pants; agree to disagree and move on.

I'm not the one here having the petulant meltdown here because I got caught posting something I couldn't back up.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline dfwgator

Wow, some people never learn (and you know who you are).  They voted for GWB twice and lo and behold they did the same thing for Trump, TWICE!!!

We voted against Democrats.  Not that in Bushes case there was much difference.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
GWB is a murderer and should have been hung from the gates a long time ago.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Can't we all get along till MN blows the fuk up?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Hoodat

I will be riding public transportation through Atlanta this time tomorrow.  What are my chances of making it to the airport unscathed?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I will be riding public transportation through Atlanta this time tomorrow.  What are my chances of making it to the airport unscathed?

The African Expressway?   You are so screwed.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Hoodat

It's the Anybody Expressway, except not very express.  It also gets me to the airport for $2.50.

btw, being big and crazy goes a long way towards protecting oneself.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

Yikes...  I think taking any public transportation in any major city is risky. Secondly, I think a lot is going to depend on when Chauvin's verdict is announced.  If you can make it in and out of the airport and back home before then, I'd say your odds will be better.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Wingnut

Should be possible,given that is only a day or two away.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Hoodat

My best SERIOUS advise is "Take a taxi". If you don't and you are white,chances are you WILL be getting ratpacked.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
George Bush is a globalist, and that makes him a traitor, fully worthy of being treated as such.

This POS delivered us Obama.  Uggh!  He should hide his face in shame for eternity.  He not only gave us Obama, but he gave us Biden!!!!  Bush, major POS!!!

At least I can look at myself in the mirror knowing I did not vote for this jackal.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2021, 12:50:10 am by jafo2010 »

Online corbe

It should be safer than asking certain people questions in here.  @Hoodat
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
If you are traveling while the sun is up, you will be fine.  If not, you are at risk.

Offline LegalAmerican

George Bush is a globalist, and that makes him a traitor, fully worthy of being treated as such.

This POS delivered us Obama.  Uggh!  He should hide his face in shame for eternity.  He not only gave us Obama, but he gave us Biden!!!!  Bush, major POS!!!

At least I can look at myself in the mirror knowing I did not vote for this jackal.

:thumbsup:

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
My gosh they came up with a novel idea, the last election, blame both sides equally, or give democrats a pass just like NOW.  For the clueless, how did that tactic work out then, its how its going to work out now.  Heavily to the democrats advantage.  Bashing the few defeated, the beaten equally to the unrepentant winners of a great many.  Is there a competition for now many can be made fools here ?  There are fools and then there are damn fools.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Absalom

Bush and Trumpy are the cause of our doom, not the democrats slick willy, Obama, Biden?
Seriously, are illegal substances being passed around here?    The hate, despise, annihilate/destroy America crowd is politically owned by Soros's dogs, the democrat party  (and some here).  Blame shift to give the perps (democrats) a pass?  In what parallel universe?
 :silly: :silly: :silly:  The clowns just keep clowning around!  Comediennes roam about.
 :mauslaff: 000hehehehe :mauslaff:
------------------------
Taking a cue from Curley, Larry and Moe, might be time
to re-label the Posse, The  Multi-Stooges.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
After democrats take over nearly all major factions of government, idiots tell us now lets share the blame equally.  Where does b.s. like that come from, DNC or George Soros ?  Is brain activity becoming extinct ?
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
« Last Edit: April 23, 2021, 05:08:02 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions