Author Topic: George W. Bush: Trump Lacked the ‘Humility’ Necessary to be an Effective Leader  (Read 5223 times)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
POTUS TRUMP has no flaws.  Maybe working too hard for America.  He does not smoke, drink alcohol, do no illegal drugs, does not even drink coffee.   ALL CONSERVATIVE TRAITS.   If anyone wants to complain about flaws, you are talking about yourselves.
ALPHA MALE POTUS....is just right. What we needed at the time.  Still do.  www.magapill.com
I don't want to live in a society where grabbing women by the nether regions is not considered a character flaw, but caffeine is.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline libertybele

The only person who takes that seriously is Alex Jones.
 It's hard to call a person who holds that stance a RINO since so many people in the party hold the same stance. You'd have to conclude the whole party is rotten... which given your stances would probably be consistent.

The GOP in general is dead.  They offer no resistance to the DEMS.  They he'd a super majority for a couple of years and didn't do a darn thing. I am no longer a registered Republican.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Absalom

What the hell do you know, monkey-man, about leadership -- or humility?  You sit in judgment of a man who accomplished more in four years than you have in your 74.
Here's your legacy, jackass:  First attack on US soil, killing more than 3,000 Americans, brought death and chaos to the Middle East, started our first multi-generational war, wasted trillions of American treasure and splashed American blood around the world in useless conflicts, crashed the economy and were disinvited to not one, but two, Republican National Conventions.
-------------------------------------------
Bush surely was a lightweight POTUS, yet he deserves honesty from history and
not an ignorant slander, from another Trump addict grinding an ax.
The assertion " First attack on us soil (WTC Attack)....." is too stupid for words.
During the War of 1812, Great Britain invaded Washington DC via sea in 1814,
burning it to the ground, including the White House, as well as numerous Capitol
Buildings; killing hundreds in the process.
When we embrace history, it will defeat brainless propaganda.

« Last Edit: April 19, 2021, 02:59:16 am by Absalom »

Offline libertybele

Bush surely was a flyweight POTUS, yet he deserves honesty from history and
" First attack on us soil (WTC Attack)....." /continued in a moment.

Honesty from history?  He FAILED.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

Honesty from history?  He FAILED.
Bush destabilized the Middle East. His wars killed thousands of Americans and wasted billions. Ancient Christian communities were wiped out because of his actions. Once his father was avenged he lost interest. At home he made normalizing illegal immigrants his signal goal. The man deserves exactly zero from us.

Offline Idiot

G.W. Bush is the only U. S. President I have ever been personally acquainted with and turned out to be the biggest disappointment of my life.
I agree wholeheartedly.  I used to sit behind him at Texas Rangers games. 

Offline libertybele

Bush destabilized the Middle East. His wars killed thousands of Americans and wasted billions. Ancient Christian communities were wiped out because of his actions. Once his father was avenged he lost interest. At home he made normalizing illegal immigrants his signal goal. The man deserves exactly zero from us.

:amen:

Offline Hoodat

I am probably the biggest Bush apologist on this platform.  I know a lot of you think lowly of him, while I continue to defend his record.  He had his successes and failings as did Trump.  However in this instance, he is dead wrong to comment on a successive President.  The truth of the matter is that Bush and Trump have totally different leadership styles.  Bush is a great team builder, while Trump is an entrepreneur.  Bush's style won't work on Trump just as Trump's style won't work with Bush.

Trump's leadership style is not indicative of his personal humility.  Both Bush and Trump possess it.  It's just that Trump's leadership isn't defined by it while Bush's is.

If in 2006, Bush had exhibited Trump's leadership qualities, then he could have gotten the Social Security Privatization bill passed which would have resulted in GOP control of everything for the next quarter century.  And if Trump had possessed Bush's team-building qualities, he wouldn't have found himself betrayed by so many of those serving under him.

No one is perfect, neither Bush nor Trump.  But they both did a good job with what they had.  Both were far better than Clinton, Obama, or whoever is controlling the white house now.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
George W. Bush: Trump Lacked the ‘Humility’ Necessary to be an Effective Leader

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59Rec8bwO10

If I didn't know who this was, I'd think this was a poor soul of an IQ 30-80. 

In any case, too bad we don't "do-overs" on our 2000 and 2004 votes.  I'd sure would have voted for a real conservative.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I am probably the biggest Bush apologist on this platform.  I know a lot of you think lowly of him, while I continue to defend his record.  He had his successes and failings as did Trump.  However in this instance, he is dead wrong to comment on a successive President.  The truth of the matter is that Bush and Trump have totally different leadership styles.  Bush is a great team builder, while Trump is an entrepreneur.  Bush's style won't work on Trump just as Trump's style won't work with Bush.

Trump's leadership style is not indicative of his personal humility.  Both Bush and Trump possess it.  It's just that Trump's leadership isn't defined by it while Bush's is.

If in 2006, Bush had exhibited Trump's leadership qualities, then he could have gotten the Social Security Privatization bill passed which would have resulted in GOP control of everything for the next quarter century.  And if Trump had possessed Bush's team-building qualities, he wouldn't have found himself betrayed by so many of those serving under him.

No one is perfect, neither Bush nor Trump.  But they both did a good job with what they had.  Both were far better than Clinton, Obama, or whoever is controlling the white house now.

You and i agree on a lot of matters on this forum, but his ME policy has to be the biggest F up's of any POTUS of the past 50 years.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Has anyone noticed that "W" since being POTUS has spoken more negatively against Trump than the Clintons, Bidens, and Obamas combined?

W ended up being a Trojan Horse, and he still is doing more damage than good.

Offline Hoodat

You and i agree on a lot of matters on this forum, but his ME policy has to be the biggest F up's of any POTUS of the past 50 years.

Nope.  Don't see it that way.   He was handed an awful policy from the previous two administrations.  Then 9/11 happened.  Bush pulled off the impossible.  It took him 6 years, but he pulled it off.  Then Obama completely trashed it all.

Looking at where we were in 2008, I will take that any day over what we've had since in regards to Iraq, Iran, and Afghanistan.  Not to mention a free air base in one of the most strategic spots on the globe.  Total cost for both Iraq and Afghanistan, around $900 billion.  Obama spent over $600 billion for Afghanistan alone.

The Iraq war never would have happened if we hadn't dropped the ball from 1992 onward.  A cease fire agreement was in place.  We didn't hold them to it.  We blew it. 
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

Has anyone noticed that "W" since being POTUS has spoken more negatively against Trump than the Clintons, Bidens, and Obamas combined?

Like I said, he needs to STFU.  He shouldn't be giving interviews on policy at all.  The same press that lied incessantly about him for a decade is now acting like they're friends.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Bush's style won't work on Trump just as Trump's style won't work with Bush.

This is because there is a profound difference between the two men.  George W. Bush to his core is a liar; Donald J. Trump is not.

Donald J. Trump fights for what he says he will do; George W. Bush fights to hide his true intentions.

If George W. Bush truly understood humility, he would know he is not fit to scrape the mud off the bottom of Donald J. Trump's boots.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !

His wife and kids lead him around by the ......., and they were all dyed in the wool liberals.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Sighlass

This is because there is a profound difference between the two men.  George W. Bush to his core is a liar; Donald J. Trump is not.

Donald J. Trump fights for what he says he will do; George W. Bush fights to hide his true intentions.

If George W. Bush truly understood humility, he would know he is not fit to scrape the mud off the bottom of Donald J. Trump's boots.

Lock her up... opps I mean Hillary has gone through enough already... leave her alone.

Planned Parenthood is bad... Opps I mean they do great things.

Yeah, Trump is a man of his word (as long as the wind is blowing in that direction).
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Hoodat

George W. Bush to his core is a liar

Ah, the same old tired Democrat talking points.  I will ask again the same question I have been asking for nearly the last two decades.  What was the lie, @Right_in_Virginia ?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Lock her up... opps I mean Hillary has gone through enough already... leave her alone.

Planned Parenthood is bad... Opps I mean they do great things.

Yeah, Trump is a man of his word (as long as the wind is blowing in that direction).

Your bitterness pleases me.   happy77

Offline Sighlass

Your bitterness pleases me.   happy77

I just don't wear blinkers.

Ah, the same old tired Democrat talking points.  I will ask again the same question I have been asking for nearly the last two decades.  What was the lie, @Right_in_Virginia ?

I'm not quoting democrat talking points @Hoodat  and no democrat would quote me on the topic of George Walker Bush, aka Shrub.

George W. Bush did nothing for Americans.  Nothing.  He spent his presidency feeding the military industrial complex with our blood and treasure, promoting open borders for workers to "do the jobs Americans won't do", surrendering American workers to global elitists and their economic worldview leaving our economy and jobs market in taters.  And, now I understand that Bush was not -- contrary to wishful thinking -- a victim of this destruction, but one of its authors. 

George W. Bush ushered in the era of Obama; and as recent history has shown, he is quite pleased with this.  Shrub is even more pleased with the installation of Obama II.

The big lie is:  George W. Bush was an American president.  He was not.  He was a globalist collaborator who spent eight years screwing the American citizen.

I have defended GWB for years.  But it's now clear he lied to me and has risen from his stupor to fight me in this political war for our nation.  This is now personal.  I want Bush and his collaborators' total political defeat and for history to remember him truthfully --- one of America's biggest mistakes.

Offline Hoodat

Again, what was the lie?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Somebody needs to explain to that retard that Trump doesn't have as much to be humble about as he does.

Does anyone know who his handler is now that his mama has died?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Bush surely was a lightweight POTUS, yet he deserves honesty from history and
The assertion " First attack on us soil (WTC Attack)....." is too stupid for words.
During the War of 1812, Great Britain invaded Washington DC via sea in 1814,
burning it to the ground, including the White House, as well as numerous Capitol
Buildings; killing hundreds in the process.

When we embrace history, it will defeat brainless propaganda.

@Absalom

ROFLMAO! I find it hilarious you had to go back to 1812 to come up with your defense of Boy Jorge.

Desperation is never pretty.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
If I didn't know who this was, I'd think this was a poor soul of an IQ 30-80. 

@catfish1957

I'm curious about what it is that makes you think you are wrong?

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@catfish1957

:amen: