Author Topic: WATCH — Maxine Waters: Derek Chauvin Must Be ‘Guilty, Guilty, Guilty’ or We Take to the Streets  (Read 1680 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WATCH — Maxine Waters: Derek Chauvin Must Be ‘Guilty, Guilty, Guilty’ or We Take to the Streets

Joel B. Pollak 17 Apr 2021

Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) joined demonstrators Saturday evening outside the police station in Brooklyn Center, Minnesota, and told Americans to take to the streets unless Derek Chauvin is convicted for murder in the death of George Floyd.

Waters joined protesters who are angry over the shooting of Daunte Wright, 20, as he fled arrest after a traffic stop earlier this month. Officers discovered that there was a warrant for Wright’s arrest over accusations of attempted aggravated robbery and a gun violation. Police officer Kim Potter threatened to use her Taser against Wright, but shot him instead; he later died.

The incident was followed by protests and riots, just as the Chauvin trial was taking place several miles away.

“We’re looking for a guilty verdict,” Waters said. “And we’re looking to see if all of the talk that took place and has been taking place after they saw what happened to George Floyd, if nothing does not happen, then we know that we’ve got to not only stay in the street, but we’ve got to fight for justice,” she said.

Chauvin, a former Minneapolis Department Oficer, faces three charges: second-degree unintentional murder, third-degree murder, and second-degree manslaughter.

But a conviction for manslaughter would not be enough, Waters said. The guilty verdict had to be for murder — which, she added, ought to have been first-degree murder.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/04/17/maxine-waters-derek-chauvin-must-be-guilty-guilty-guilty-or-we-take-to-the-streets/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
DJT gets falsely impeached for what this bitch outwardly preaches.   
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Does even one GOP legislator have the balls to bring up articles of impeachment against Mad Max?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Yep!  9999hair out0000
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline roamer_1

That's right. This is clear incitement to riot.

Online andy58-in-nh

Yes, inciting a riot - it's a felony.

But Republicans are held to a standard of perfection, while Democrats have no standards and are held to none.

This won't end well.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
You know, I don't have enough expletives to describe this despicable and foul excuse for a human being.  And if you know me, that say's a lot.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Does even one GOP legislator have the balls to bring up articles of impeachment against Mad Max?

She's crossing state lines to incite a riot ... AND jury tampering. 

McCarthy's busy cleaning the lint out of his navel. 

Offline dfwgator

No, next question.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I believe Maxine is exhibiting her jurist skills in order to qualify for Biden's next Supreme Court pick if he gets one, God forbid.

It might work for her enough she gets the nod too.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Republicans slam Maxine Waters for telling protesters to 'get more confrontational' over Chauvin trial
Waters has history of controversial comments

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/maxine-waters-confrontational-protesters-republican-brooklyn-center
Support the USO

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Republicans slam Maxine Waters for telling protesters to 'get more confrontational' over Chauvin trial
Waters has history of controversial comments

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/maxine-waters-confrontational-protesters-republican-brooklyn-center

"Slam" might get you 10 cents off your next cup at Starbucks.  Formal articles of impeachment prpearation are beyond the element  of  fear for this feckless crew.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2021, 07:49:32 pm by catfish1957 »

Offline LMAO

Black female. Not a chance of that happening
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Andy wrote:
"But Republicans are held to a standard of perfection, while Democrats have no standards and are held to none."

Andy, you probably already know about this, but I suggest you check Herbert Marcuse and his political espousal of "tolerance/intolerance" (from the Frankfurt/Chicago Schools).

As in... everything their (the communist) side does is right and should be excused, while everything our side does is wrong and should be criticized...
« Last Edit: April 18, 2021, 10:41:56 pm by Fishrrman »

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Maxine Waters is distinguished for ignorance.
She will be remembered as water bug on the surface of life.

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Maxine Waters: Derek Chauvin Must Be ‘Guilty, Guilty, Guilty’ or We Take to the Streets.  We have no need for a trial, just take him out and lynch him good and proper, like whites often did blacks a hundred years ago!  Maxines is owned lock stock and barrel by the democrat party and seldom strays from their plantation.  For a plantation black they do pay her rather well, ya know.  Not as good as our first black President slick willy, of course.
irony
Notice democrats so often utilize their favorite tactics of yesteryear. Whether its KKK or Nazi party.  Is there a mass blindness or delusions of the nation going around?
« Last Edit: April 20, 2021, 02:19:45 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
She has proven time and time again that she is nothing but a race-baiting communist bitch.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kevin McCarthy Presses Nancy Pelosi to Take Action Against Maxine Waters for ‘Inciting Violence’ in Minnesota

Matthew Boyle 18 Apr 2021 Washington, DC

House GOP leader Kevin McCarthy on Sunday night pressed House Speaker Nancy Pelosi to take action against Rep. Maxine Waters (R-CA) for “inciting violence” in remarks she made in Brooklyn Center, Minnesota, this weekend.

McCarthy said that if Pelosi does not act, he intends to take action of his own against Waters for her remarks encouraging violence in Minnesota if a jury does not find former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin guilty in his trial in the death of George Floyd.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/04/18/kevin-mccarthy-presses-nancy-pelosi-action-maxine-waters-inciting-violence/
Support the USO

Offline Potluck

• Surrendered August 19, 1998
In my opinion the war on police began with Obama’s statement that “Cambridge police acted stupidly”. That was followed later with “March on!”
We all know what transpired since then.
Has anyone watched the series “Hitler’s circle of evil”? The playbook of single-party takeover is laid out.

Maxine calls on BLM thuggery and the ensuing violence to send a message. We need to replace a broken, racist policing system. And the dems are not shy about their intentions.

Rashida Tlaib
“no more policing” and “incarceration” because the system “can’t be reformed”

Granted, moderate democrats are distancing themselves from such a blatant statement. But the pieces are moving toward exactly that.

"Hell is the impossibility of reason" - Oliver Stone

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
In my opinion the war on police began with Obama’s statement that “Cambridge police acted stupidly”. That was followed later with “March on!”
Has anyone watched the series “Hitler’s circle of evil”? The playbook of single-party takeover is laid out.

Maxine calls on BLM thuggery and the ensuing violence to send a message. We need to replace a broken, racist policing system. And the dems are not shy about their intentions.

Rashida Tlaib

Granted, moderate democrats are distancing themselves from such a blatant statement. But the pieces are moving toward exactly that.

A great first post, @Potluck!  Welcome to TBR!   â€œHitler’s circle of evil” looks like a good series.  Being done in 2018, it's probably an anti-Trump screed.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !

Rashida Tlaib

Good contribution on the subject.... @Potluck
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Wingnut

Good contribution on the subject.... @Potluck

A great first post, @Potluck!  Welcome to TBR!   â€œHitler’s circle of evil” looks like a good series.  Being done in 2018, it's probably an anti-Trump screed.
Ditto on Pot's 1st post
I think that was the point when I knew we had two racists in the White Hut.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2021, 05:14:34 pm by Wingnut »