Author Topic: Chris Cuomo: Police reform won't happen until 'white people's kids start getting killed'  (Read 390 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Chris Cuomo: Police reform won't happen until 'white people's kids start getting killed'
By John Bowden - 04/18/21 09:10 AM EDT

CNN's Chris Cuomo claimed late Friday that substantial change to policing in America would only come when "white people’s kids start getting killed.”

During a segment on his show, Cuomo lashed out at white Americans who have resisted calls for police to face accountability, particularly those who have sought to justify the shootings of 13-year-old Adam Toledo in Chicago and others who have died at the hands of police, exclaiming: "Shootings? Gun laws? Access to weapons? Your kids start getting killed, white people’s kids start getting killed?"

"Those start piling up? [Then it will be:] What is going on with these police?!" Cuomo continued.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/548871-chris-cuomo-police-reform-wont-happen-until-white-peoples-kids-start-getting
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mortarman

He really is a self-loathing white libturd, ain't he.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline LMAO

He really is a self-loathing white libturd, ain't he.

:pop41:

A lot of this is lashing out at the public for his brother’s collapsing governorship and CNN’s cratering ratings

But there’s also a lot of other things here that it goes deeper in the mind of the leftist. The brown/black person is always the victim. Anyone who is white is always wrong and is always the oppressor

And pretty much just about all these cases of Black people being shot by police, they are either fighting their arrest or refusing to drop the weapon. And cops have been shot it. There seems to be a reluctance amongst the white liberal to hold inner-city blacks accountable for anything

Statistically, Black people are not being “piled up” by white policeman shooting them.  It’s  other inner-city black males that are piling them up.  Of course, this was the same idiot who asked where does it say in the constitution that people assembling or protesting have to be peaceful.

This is another example of the further divide between the average American and those who report the news.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2021, 02:01:51 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline PeteS in CA

Police in the US shoot more whites than blacks, but there's no WLM organization "out there" stirring up @#$% and scamming $$ out of people to fund the founders' real estate fantasies.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline goatprairie

Cuomo is another liberal idiot I'd like to strap a polygraph to and ask the question who he thinks is responsible for black failure with the proviso that if he lies, he'll get 10,000 volts.