Author Topic: GOP acknowledges struggle to bring down Biden  (Read 181 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
GOP acknowledges struggle to bring down Biden
« on: April 17, 2021, 09:05:30 pm »
GOP acknowledges struggle to bring down Biden
By Jordain Carney - 04/17/21 05:59 AM EDT

Republicans are struggling to land attacks against President Biden as they grapple with how to win back power in Washington next year.

Biden is proving to be an elusive cipher for Republicans to successfully message against nearly 100 days into his administration, keeping a relatively low profile and refusing to engage in the day-to-day verbal sparring that has consumed Washington in recent years.

It presents a challenge that, GOP senators acknowledge, they aren’t hitting the mark on.

“We need to get better at it. I don't think sometimes our messaging is as sharp as it should be because a lot of the things they're doing are things that are popular—when you’re spending money, you’re popular,” Sen. John Thune (S.D.), the No. 2 Senate Republican, said about Republicans’ success in defining Biden.

Asked how his party was doing, Sen. Mike Braun (R-Ind.) replied: “Poorly.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/548787-gop-acknowledges-struggle-to-bring-down-biden
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: GOP acknowledges struggle to bring down Biden
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2021, 09:07:00 pm »
I knew it was from The hill.

Liberal garbage hunters.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.