Author Topic: Taylor Greene defends 'America First' effort, pushes back on critics  (Read 239 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Taylor Greene defends 'America First' effort, pushes back on critics
By Tal Axelrod - 04/17/21 02:44 PM EDT

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) defended her efforts to form a pro-Trump caucus in the House of Representatives, saying she would push forward with forming the group but distancing herself from nativist language the group has espoused.

Greene said in a statement that she had not read a staff-written draft from the "America First Caucus" that calls for a "common respect for uniquely Anglo-Saxon political traditions."

"On Friday, sick and evil POS in the media attacked me with phrases I never said or wrote. They released a staff level draft proposal from an outside group that I hadn’t read. The scum and liars in the media are calling me a racist by taking something out of context," Greene tweeted.

"It’s more proof so-called journalists lie and create false narratives," she continued. "The media are the ones focused on race & use it to divide the American people with hate through identity politics."

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/548835-taylor-greene-defends-america-first-effort-pushes-back-on-critics
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Taylor Greene defends 'America First' effort, pushes back on critics
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2021, 09:10:10 pm »
That POS Acosta from the Communist's News Network is leading the charge calling her a racist white nationalist.  About all he hasn't heaped on her is "KKK or Nazi".....  well yet anyway.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Taylor Greene defends 'America First' effort, pushes back on critics
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2021, 09:49:26 pm »
"America First Caucus" that calls for a "common respect for uniquely Anglo-Saxon political traditions..."

Sounds good to me.
Sign me up!