Author Topic: Gillibrand: If You Redefine What Bipartisan Means, Biden Is a Bipartisan Leader [HUH?]  (Read 582 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ian Hanchett 17 Apr 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B85WNev9KiM&t=351s

During an interview aired on Friday’s broadcast of PBS’ “Firing Line,” Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY) argued that President Joe Biden can still say he’s a bipartisan leader, but this requires redefining what bipartisanship means.

Gillibrand said that Biden will still have credibility as a bipartisan leader even if both the coronavirus relief and infrastructure packages pass through reconciliation without Republican votes because “I think from a voters’ perspective, they see solving the COVID crisis, getting the economy up and running, the most bipartisan agenda you could have.”

Host Margaret Hoover then asked, “Is that a little bit redefining what bipartisanship means, though?”

Gillibrand responded, “It is. And I think that’s fair. But in this moment, when things have become so hyperpartisan, I still think it’s legitimate. And our job and the reason why we were elected and given the majority in the House and given the presidency was because the agenda that Joe Biden promised to get done. And so, I think the American people need us to do this. And if Mitch McConnell and the Republicans don’t want to help, that’s fine. I mean, it’s their choice. they’ve put politics over people. It’s not surprising, and I think it’s a mistake.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/04/17/gillibrand-if-you-redefine-what-bipartisan-means-biden-is-a-bipartisan-leader/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Ms. Gillibrand is the Congressional leader at "re-defining" things.
First, what infrastructure is.
Now, what bipartisanship is.
What will she re-define next...?

Offline Killer Clouds

Why is it the DCP and it's disciples always have to redefine meanings?

Offline Hoodat

If You Redefine What Bipartisan Means, Biden Is a Bipartisan Leader

War is Peace
Freedom is Slavery
Ignorance is Strength
Democrats are Patriots
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline dfwgator

There is only one definition of Bipartisan....

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

This Gillibrand is an unbelievable lightweight, isn't she?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
This Gillibrand is an unbelievable lightweight, isn't she?

She is so stupid you can't trust her with an idea.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
When democrats run the show and have nearly no credible opposition, what few Republicans do not kneel and Lewinsky democrats are hyperpartisan intolerance.  The Democrat juggernaut is victimized by a few Republicans that won't Lewinsky upon demand.
 :smokin: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :smokin:
But at least Trump was defeated, and everything democrats do is Trump and Republicans fault.  Can you believe they are still fishing for such fools? ? ?  Oh yeah, the last election didn't matter, just move on, fools! :yowsa: ****slapping :yowsa:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions